FL - Brandi Peters, 27, & her 3 kids found murdered, Tallahassee, 20 Nov 2010 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Henry Segura Retrial Day 1 Artron Timmons, Ofc Candice Jernigan, Ofc Sean Wyman & Lt April Doubrava

Henry Segura Retrial Day 1 - Annie Williams - Crime Scene Photos

Henry Segura Retrial Day 2 - Joanne Maltese - Frmr Supervisor, Forensics & Dr Lisa Flannagan - ME

Henry Segura Retrial Day 2 - Dr. Lisa Flannagan - ME & Vernon Henderson - Print Examiner

Henry Segura Retrial Day 2 Profer of Dr Kevin McElfresh Outside of Jury Presence

Henry Segura Retrial Day 2 - Inv Mark Lewis - Henry Segura's Police Interview One Day After Murders

This child support testimony is pretty sobering. It makes clear that Segura was under the gun and he did not want to have anything to do with this child. Big motive! No question.
Churns my stomach. Another murder motivated by money. No question for me. Him telling the detectives he started the process. WHAT BS. I wanted to jump through my computer screen and slap his face every "snort laugh" he took.
16 days before the murders, a final notice was sent, the penalty process had been started....then come all the other notices about the penalties below.
Possible penalties for non-payment:
  • passport suspension
  • welding license suspension
  • driver license suspension
  • liens: property, vehicle, land, mortgage
  • tax refund seized
  • income deduction notice to employer: money can be taken straight from paycheck
  • recreational license suspension
  • jail time which happens quite frequently
Plus he was ordered to obtain medical insurance...….

This child support testimony is pretty sobering. It makes clear that Segura was under the gun and he did not want to have anything to do with this child. Big motive! No question.

Listening to the DNA expert this morning, it is obvious he wore gloves. I’m sorry but a (group)drug cartel hit would not bother with gloves! Some of his DNA is on the tub bar because his glove slipped down or his wrist,arm, shoulder connected with the bar TG.
It’s terribly sickening to see the defendant hunched over at def table glued to the experts transcript as expert goes over the DNA on every blood sample. Of course he’s hoping beyond hope that nothing new was found. Like I said. He’s a waste of space who used & abused everyone in his path and still thinks he can get away with all of this!

MOO

Listening to the DNA expert this morning, it is obvious he wore gloves. I’m sorry but a (group)drug cartel hit would not bother with gloves! Some of his DNA is on the tub bar because his glove slipped down or his wrist,arm, shoulder connected with the bar TG.
It’s terribly sickening to see the defendant hunched over at def table glued to the experts transcript as expert goes over the DNA on every blood sample. Of course he’s hoping beyond hope that nothing new was found. Like I said. He’s a waste of space who used & abused everyone in his path and still thinks he can get away with all of this!

MOO
I was thinking the same thing about him wearing gloves.

On Court TV they said there will be more DNA evidence from a different expert. Hopefully there will be some Breaking News on that evidence.

MOO
Totally agree on the gloves.

What "cartel" is going to lock the door behind them. She opened that door because she knew him. I would also think a "cartel" hit with multiple people involved would not give you time to struggle....

So nonchalant in the interview regarding the death of his son.

The only questions I heard him ask where regarding what evidence the police might have against him. He wants to know what they know in that interview.

Yes, agree that he likely wore gloves. Most amateur killers know about destroying evidence, wearing gloves, and setting up an alibi. All the stuff you see on TV. He was mum on that interview because he was prepared for it and he didn't want to say anything incriminating. That was the demeanor of someone who already knew they were dead. He tried to play it off with how he found out i.e. the woman who braided his son's hair but instead he incriminated himself. Because it showed how he didn't react....because he already knew!

Yes, agree that he likely wore gloves. Most amateur killers know about destroying evidence, wearing gloves, and setting up an alibi. All the stuff you see on TV. He was mum on that interview because he was prepared for it and he didn't want to say anything incriminating. That was the demeanor of someone who already knew they were dead. He tried to play it off with how he found out i.e. the woman who braided his son's hair but instead he incriminated himself. Because it showed how he didn't react....because he already knew!
the whole braid connection was so stupid it was just a means for him to say he was told his child was someplace else which actually was a bigger red flag.....still no concern or verification of where his minor child is....just to muddy the waters that the child may not be his...and correct me if I am wrong he would already know at this point he was the father by the court ordered paternity test?

and how many criminals have placed themselves at the scene shortly before the murders to explain "away" DNA. He says he was there the Wednesday? before the murders....in his own words it was not common for him to visit.

totally fishing in those police interviews....

this is a no brainer for me but still watching.....hope this jury gets it

the whole braid connection was so stupid it was just a means for him to say he was told his child was someplace else which actually was a bigger red flag.....still no concern or verification of where his minor child is....just to muddy the waters that the child may not be his...and correct me if I am wrong he would already know at this point he was the father by the court ordered paternity test?

and how many criminals have placed themselves at the scene shortly before the murders to explain "away" DNA. He says he was there the Wednesday? before the murders....in his own words it was not common for him to visit.

totally fishing in those police interviews....

this is a no brainer for me but still watching.....hope this jury gets it

I don't think there was any court ordered paternity test. Based on this morning's testimony, he was the legal father because he signed the birth certificate and the child support services did not do a DNA test. He would've had to do that on his own and go to court to remove himself as the legal father and he never did that. So he never got a DNA test. (In any case as of today we know for a fact he was the father so that wouldn't have happened anyway; he was on the hook for that baby for another 16 years)

And you're spot on about him injecting the hair braider (not a word, I know) into the conversation so that he can distance himself from the situation by saying the baby probably wasn't even his!

Right...about him saying he was there on Wednesday for a short while...in case DNA was found and in case someone saw him he would probably say he was there Wednesday and the person is confused.

Everything he's doing is classic guilty killer. He's a stone cold killer. The fact that he was so composed in that interview threw me off for a bit because usually they talk a lot to explain things away and manipulate cops. But as you've just pointed out, in actuality he did do that!! He wasn't verbose but what he said was all unnecessary information from the perspective of someone who just found out his son and baby mama were killed.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back