FL - Brandi Peters, 27, & her 3 kids found murdered, Tallahassee, 20 Nov 2010 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today's update...nothing new:

Police have been very tight lipped about this case. They have not named a suspect nor disclosed a motive for the murders. And have not even revealed how the family was killed.

There were no signs of forced entry at the home, the only broken glass was shattered by officers who went to check on the family that Saturday morning.

Both of the children's fathers had recently been ordered to pay up tens of thousands of dollars in child support, but police say they have questioned them and do not consider them suspects at this time.

Right now, this remains a who dunnit, but the chief of police said this week he is confident they will solve this crime.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Four_People_Found_Dead_In_Tallahssee_Home__109480054.html

OBE ,

The post you posted about the kindergarden class was so sad. My little boy is in kindergarden and I hate to think of children that tiny and innocent having to accept their friends are in heaven. Anyway thanks for that post.

Today's update:

t was just two weeks ago that four people were murdered in their Tallahassee home, stunning neighbors and relatives. 27-year-old Brandi Peters, 6-year-old twins Tamiyah and Taniyah Peters and 3-year-old Javante Segura were killed inside their home on Saddle Creek Run on November 20th. Now the family of four is finally laid to rest.

Gethsemene Missionary Baptist Church was nearly overflowing with family, friends and members of the community who came to pay their respects and say a final goodbye to the slain mother and her three young children.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Four_People_Found_Dead_In_Tallahssee_Home__109480054.html

I can't believe there's no news about this. Four people murdered and nothing!?

Someone has to know something.

:(
fran

Does anyone remember another case years back in which a woman, her young daughter, and their family dog were murdered (i believe in northern florida) and possibly the house was partially set on fire afterwards?
I believe the woman in that case worked as a high position in a predominately male environment (say tree cutting, example something to that extent)

if the local police don't have the know how to solve this, they need to bring in the feds to get the job done.

If there have been a lot of robberies in that area, would it be possible that anyone on that street who lives there has home security cameras set up and would have caught anything even strange vehicles that would have passed by around the time of the murders?
does the street where the victims live come out to any intersections or areas where cameras (either traffic or store security) would be present?

Well, the news report has officially 404'd. This isn't looking good as all news has vanished on this case and no arrests have been made.

Today's Update:

[UPDATE] 12-28 12:30PM --

The Tallahassee Police Department will host a press conference tomorrow, December 29 at 10:00AM. The purpose of the press conference is to provide the public with an investigative initiative coordinated by the Tallahassee Police Department. The initiative is an effort to solve the murder of 27 year-old Brandi Peters, her twin 6 year-old daughters Tamiyah and Taniyah, and her 3 year-old son Jovonte Segura.

http://www.wctv.tv/floridanews/headlines/Four_People_Found_Dead_In_Tallahssee_Home__109480054.html

Reward Offered:

UPDATE] 12-29 10:10AM --

The Tallahassee Police Department announces a reward for information into the Saddle Creek Run quadruple murders. TPD is offering $10,000 for information about the Nov. 20 murders of 27 year-old Brandi Peters, her twin 6 year-old daughters Tamiyah and Taniyah, and her 3 year-old son Jovonte Segura. TPD will also put up billboards with the reward information listed.
Click here to find out more!

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101229/APN/1012290571

Police in Fla. offer reward in unsolved slayings

"In my 23 years of law enforcement, I have never had to deal with a more disturbing and emotional crime," Stewart said Wednesday.

Stewart said the reward money comes from seized assets and forfeiture money in a law enforcement trust fund, but she did not answer questions about the status of the investigation.
................................snip...........................

Stewart also said Lamar Outdoor Advertising was donating space on two electronic billboards in Tallahassee to notify the public of the police's need for information in the case and that Big Bend Crime Stoppers had established a Peters' family account at a local bank to raise additional reward money.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's hard to believe that you could have the brutal murder of a mother and three young children in their own home, and {crickets!}.....................

What's going on? I would HOPE people are still calling in tips.

Someone had to see something.

JMHO
fran

Bump.....

It is outrageous that nothing is in the news on this crime!
A woman and her 3 children murdered and it's not news?
I just can't believe that it's hit the back pages (if any at
all) already:( ^i^

Investigators believe there are people in the community with knowledge of this crime that could lead to the identification of the suspect(s). To date, this information has not been provided. The City of Tallahassee on behalf of the Tallahassee Police Department is offering a reward up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect(s) responsible for this crime.

That really chaps my hide.

:steamed:

Four people dead, three of them children, and a darned $10K isn't enough to bring forward someone to do the right thing and get justice for these victims.

Heartbreaking,
fran

SOMEONE KNOWS!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members