FL - Brandi Peters, 27, & her 3 kids found murdered, Tallahassee, 20 Nov 2010 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm thinking that one of the <modsnip> "dads" is involved. I feel terrible for the children and for all who loved them, how awful and tragic :(

Talk about an oxymoron...

(Quote)
We went to both of the listed addresses for the fathers, but no one was home.

Tallahassee police say neither of the fathers are suspects in this homicide case. (End Quote)

I don't think (at this point) I'd have made that the lead-in (title) to the story. JMO though.

http://www.wtxl.com/content/localnews/story/Police-Fathers-not-suspects-in-quadruple-homicide/SiNRlKWdd0aSCKgrxSiZdg.cspx

The media doesn't know where they are but LE has said from the beginning that both fathers have been cooperating.

So LE has been in touch with both of them from early on.

IMO

I'm thinking that one of the <modsnip> "dads" is involved. I feel terrible for the children and for all who loved them, how awful and tragic :(

Could be or could be a boyfriend.To pick two bad dads(one had a record,one was married when she dated him) says to me she made some bad choices. I hope those kids did not die because of her choices.

The media doesn't know where they are but LE has said from the beginning that both fathers have been cooperating.

So LE has been in touch with both of them from early on.

IMO

I'm laughing at myself right now (again...). Thanks for clarifying that for me Ocean. I read it as "we" meaning LE, "went to both of the listed addresses..." The "we" is the media - got it. We'll just keep this little "senior moment" a secret, shall we -wink. lol

I'm laughing at myself right now (again...). Thanks for clarifying that for me Ocean. I read it as "we" meaning LE, "went to both of the listed addresses..." The "we" is the media - got it. We'll just keep this little "senior moment" a secret, shall we -wink. lol

LOL! I have done the same thing before when I scan an article too fast... nomoresorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

IMO

concerned4kids,
I have this feeling that it may come down to writing LE in a number of weeks to make sure this case is still being looked at and hasn't gone cold. There really seems to be (from MSM comments) more information for them to go on, it's just about people talking - more.
Frustrating, and heart breaking, I agree.
:hug:

TPD spokesman Officer David McCranie offered the same blanket statement: "We are actively following up on leads. We cannot provide more details at this time as it would adversely affect the investigation."

Although leads in this case haven't been released, past homicide cases and crime statistics show that a suspect isn't necessarily named within days of a killing and that TPD is typically successful in apprehending homicide suspects.

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20101127/NEWS0102/11270311/TPD-trying-to-solve-quadruple-homicide

This is a Pay Per View site......so you will only get one chance to read!

I live about 5 minutes from Jim Lee Road and it is a very shady neighborhood. I was just telling the hubby we should ride over there (in the daylight hours) to give everyone here an update. The hubby gave me a unibrow!

OT - I wanted to share some excitement with my fellow WSers.. I completed my certification for a concealed weapons permit today. Next step is to fill out the paperwork for my permit!!

Grats!!!! I got mine last year...and always keep my 38 in the car and a glock in the drawer next to my bed. We live out in the country, and it really makes me feel safer. They couldn't get decent finger prints in the small city I live near, so I had to go OKC to the OSBI to get mine.

Oh, I wanted to mention, my friend is a homicide detective and he said if you are ever stopped for any reason....immediately tell the officer you have a gun and show him your card along with your drivers license.

LOL! I have done the same thing before when I scan an article too fast... nomoresorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

IMO

Hi OBE - Haven't been here since posting this so I didn't see your message until now. Thank you and I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving yourself - still eating leftovers here...:dance:

LE sure are being tight-lipped on this one. You would think we'd at least hear something from the media about any individuals, not neccesarily suspects or POIs, that have been called in for questioning. Anyone heard anything? Any locals? TIA!

They haven't released how they died have they?

But LE did say it was a violent scene. So, imo there was a lot of blood left behind.

Meaning there will most likely be plenty of forensic evidence.

I think LE is waiting on some of the lab results.

Whomever did this knew this family, imo and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they have a long criminal record and their DNA may be in the CODIS system already.

IMO

The media has been rather quiet on this case...Today's Update:

Since that time McCranie says they have conducted numerous interviews with Peters' family and other acquaintances. He says the two father's of Peters' children are not considered suspects, though recently both were in court recently on matters of child support payments.

Last Sunday, November 21, autopsies were being performed on the bodies. Results have yet to return.

http://www.wtxl.com/content/localne...-Saddle-Creek-Run/DnAZvJtTdkC3V2e-uwz_kA.cspx

Tonight's updates:

Candlelight Vigil to Honor Slain Tallahassee Family

Authorities have not released many details.

At this time, there have been no arrests, but authorities say they have gotten a few tips, and continue to follow all leads.

A unity circle was formed and Chief of Police Dennis Jones, the principal of Bond Elementary School, where the twin girls went, and organizers Leon County Commissioner Bill Proctor and Pastor Walker, among others made comments.

Officer Dave McCranie says investigators are still analyzing evidence from the house. He says they have gotten active information from the public.

Police are not giving details but say some information has been beneficial.

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/C..._the_Slain_Tallahassee_Family__110944004.html

From the other TV station:

Tallahassee famliy of four remembered with prayer vigil

The goal of the vigil to remember the mother and young children who's lives were cut short and to bring comfort and peace to both adults and children shocked by what happened, now looking for answers.

Tallahassee Police Chief Dennis Jones said, "We're in the process of following some good leads and we hope to have some good news to bring froward here to finally bring this whole event to rest in honor of Brandi and her children."

http://www.wtxl.com/content/localne...bered-with-prayer/Z5UR8nql4kOIx-kTmoIBhg.cspx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back