Deceased/Not Found FL - Brandy Hall, 32, Palm Bay, 17 Aug 2006

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you wanted, I could show you how to automatically post new news articles and whatnot to a twitter account.

If you create one, you may want to "follow" as many missing-persons accounts you can find, and do a lot of "@ replies" to them to try and get the word out. I'm no expert on this stuff but I have been on Twitter since 2007 :)

That would be great!! Thank you! I am pretty much limited to FB and Google+ on my own social media.

Awesome!!:yourock:

Not talking to reporters or cops, for me, is pretty suspicious. It strikes me as "I shouldn't talk to anyone because I might slip up."

Balor51, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address :) Anything I can do to help.

Not talking to reporters or cops, for me, is pretty suspicious. It strikes me as "I shouldn't talk to anyone because I might slip up."

ALso his wife has in the past made herself look like a fool in public, but instigating a public argument with Brandy. And I believe LE has record of text messages where she threatened Brandy ? My brain is overloaded today so I could be wrong on the text msg part .

I have made a list in word, of 4 pages of Florida news stations and newspapers. I think if we can compose a request to either update Brandy's case, or doing a story if they have never done one before on her. We can include the updated missing poster that WalkingDeadGirl has done, as well as link's to Brandy's FB page.

Input anyone ? :) And I would like to thank our new members to Brandy's case!! We are so glad to have you here to also be Brandy's voice!!

I made a new map, the last one outsmarted me and I wasn't able to access it to make changes *derp* so please refer to this one.

I asked the mods to remove my old post and map. Sowwy!! This one is way snazzier anyway...

http://goo.gl/maps/4E3EL

Please let me know if anything needs changing, I'm kind of guessing the approximate place the backpack was found.

I am sorry I have been so swamped with school and family stuff, But, I have gotten some addresses I think we can use on the map. Possible area's to search maybe :) At the very least, we could do another map and use those addresses for like a theory map? I will be around off and on, so send me a pm with your email addy and I can send you the file I have. :)

I am hoping for more free time next week since it is spring break.

Balor51, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address :) Anything I can do to help.

Hi Bragi, Did you get the email I sent you back? I sent via my phone and I never know if things I send get sent..lol

Hope all is well, Thanks :)

August 17, 2006 is the 8th Anniversary of Brandy's disappearance. She needs to be found, justice needs to be served. Her family needs this. She is out there. I do not believe she is anywhere close to where her things or her truck was found. She is somewhere , where the POI can keep an eye on her. Someone knows. Even just someone calling in a tip as to where she can be found would be something. Her children need their mom brought home.

In the movie Backdraft, there is a line, when one of the firemen was in trouble, they said; You go, we go. Who had Brandy's back? After all these years why not do the right thing and tell what you know.

We are Brandy's voice. We will do our very best to help bring her home!

Where is Brandy????

Brandy's disappeared episode is showing today on Discovery ID at 12 noon EST.

brandy164.JPG

This picture includes the two POI as well as Brandy.

Where are you Brandy?

hall_brandy_lynn1.jpg

I finished the letter I am going to send to the news stations and newspapers , starting in Florida first of course. There are so many. Let us hope they will help bring Brandy's case back in the public eye , and we can find her.

Where is Brandy?

Balor51 you rock, let's hope that letter will bring some much needed media attention to Brandy's case and the catalyst to help solve it! Someone somewhere knows something, and maybe enough time has passed and that person will finally come forward!

Thanks for all the pictures of Brandy, Balor. Do you have a link for Brandy's episode of Disappeared by any chance? For some reason I can't locate it.

Thanks for all the pictures of Brandy, Balor. Do you have a link for Brandy's episode of Disappeared by any chance? For some reason I can't locate it.

I sure do!

Thanks :) I wanted to get more pictures of her out there. Plus we have the added joy ( yes I'm being snarky..lol ) of having pictures of the POI's.

:loveyou:

Here is the link: http://youtu.be/ltUplVGCXl4

Balor51 you rock, let's hope that letter will bring some much needed media attention to Brandy's case and the catalyst to help solve it! Someone somewhere knows something, and maybe enough time has passed and that person will finally come forward!

Thanks Snoods, but you have been pretty awesome yourself! :loveyou: I sure hope it does. I just feel if we can do that, there has to be someone who will come forward. Maybe the POI's will turn on each other. That would be an interesting turn I think ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?
Back