Deceased/Not Found FL - Brandy Hall, 32, Palm Bay, 17 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Snoods, but you have been pretty awesome yourself! :loveyou: I sure hope it does. I just feel if we can do that, there has to be someone who will come forward. Maybe the POI's will turn on each other. That would be an interesting turn I think ;)

Hey, you're one of the Captains of this vessel, I'm just riding shot-gun.

And why is it every time I think about the POI's in this case I hear the song by Queen, Under Pressure, playing in my head....

Hey, you're one of the Captains of this vessel, I'm just riding shot-gun.

And why is it every time I think about the POI's in this case I hear the song by Queen, Under Pressure, playing in my head....

Lmao, I tend to get road rage so watch out..:floorlaugh:

Oh I love it!! Perfect song for them!! :floorlaugh::loveyou:

Last night I started sending out the letter to news stations, requesting an update, or if they haven't done a story on Brandy's case, then asked if they could do one. I hope we will get some positive responses back. Once I have flooded all of the Florida stations, I will expand to the surrounding states. Lets keep our finger's crossed!.

And a huge thank you to Snoods, she has been awesome and helped me write the letter! <3 You rock Partner! :loveyou:

:yourock:

I received a response last night to one of the email's I sent out.

" HELLO BALOR,

I WILL BRING THIS UP IN OUR NEWS MEETING TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO GET COVERAGE.

THANKS FOR CONTACTING BAY NEWS 9,

LECHELLE TIFFANY BENKEN

Evening Assignment Editor"

I think this is a good sign and hope that more station's will do the same.

Where is Brandy??

brandy22222.JPG

I look at your pictures, and my heart aches that our children have grown up without you. I hope they know what a brave & strong woman you were. We won't give up Brandy. We will keep going till we can bring you home to your loved ones. You are not forgotten. You will be found. Justice will be served.

Where are you Brandy?

I received a response last night to one of the email's I sent out.

" HELLO BALOR,

I WILL BRING THIS UP IN OUR NEWS MEETING TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO GET COVERAGE.

THANKS FOR CONTACTING BAY NEWS 9,

LECHELLE TIFFANY BENKEN

Evening Assignment Editor"

I think this is a good sign and hope that more station's will do the same.

Where is Brandy??

That's fantastic! Have you heard anything since? I'm guessing not, or this would be the first place you would trumpet the news.

That's fantastic! Have you heard anything since? I'm guessing not, or this would be the first place you would trumpet the news.

Sadly nothing yet. I plan to give them till next month and then I am going to start re-emailing everyone back.

I wish there could be another search. The wooded area that the POI mentioned in his News interview would be a good place to start .

Welcome back!! Missed ya!!

I wish I lived there, I would be searching every chance I could.

Do you think there is any significance in the close friendship between RR and Brandy's husband? They were good friends, right?

Sadly nothing yet. I plan to give them till next month and then I am going to start re-emailing everyone back.

I wish there could be another search. The wooded area that the POI mentioned in his News interview would be a good place to start .

Welcome back!! Missed ya!!

Why thank you kindly for the welcome back! Thanks for noticing I was gone!:loveyou:

You are a great advocate for Brandy; those news stations are going to end up doing a story on her whether they like it or not!

I wish I lived there, I would be searching every chance I could.

Do you think there is any significance in the close friendship between RR and Brandy's husband? They were good friends, right?

That is what has been reported, in fact RR was supposed to be a character witness for Jeff's court hearing the day after Brandy went missing.

I do think there is something up with that, and it is somehow connected.

Me too.

Why thank you kindly for the welcome back! Thanks for noticing I was gone!:loveyou:

You are a great advocate for Brandy; those news stations are going to end up doing a story on her whether they like it or not!

Your very welcome :loveyou: You have done great for Brandy! I am glad your part of our team Brandy :)

Oh I sure hope so! They are going to get sick of me..:floorlaugh:

That is what has been reported, in fact RR was supposed to be a character witness for Jeff's court hearing the day after Brandy went missing.

I do think there is something up with that, and it is somehow connected.

Me too.

I didn't know that. That is really, really interesting about him being a character witness.

Okay, what do you think about a financial motivation between the two of them, in your opinion?

I was reading back through the thread and it's interesting that RR backed out of being a character witness for Jeff the day before his trial and Brandy goes missing that evening. It seems RR was absolving himself of any involvment with Jeff and Brandy. He washed his hands of Jeff's trial and all that pesky business of an affair with Brandy being blasted out on public record during the trial all in one day, IMO.

I'm sure he was getting a lot of pressure at home about his being a character witness for Brandy's husband. Also, Brandy would be on the stand and of course the affair would be brought up, once again embarrassing RR's wife.

I totally agree. And he never faced any diciplinary action for the affair either, she sure did though!

So much I think leads to him!

I was reading back through the thread and it's interesting that RR backed out of being a character witness for Jeff the day before his trial and Brandy goes missing that evening. It seems RR was absolving himself of any involvment with Jeff and Brandy. He washed his hands of Jeff's trial and all that pesky business of an affair with Brandy being blasted out on public record during the trial all in one day, IMO.

I'm sure he was getting a lot of pressure at home about his being a character witness for Brandy's husband. Also, Brandy would be on the stand and of course the affair would be brought up, once again embarrassing RR's wife.

brandy164.JPG

I wish I had a date when this picture was taken. The POI's are in it, and looking at Brandy's face....She doesn't look very happy. I wonder if this was taken after she had the public altercation with the female POI, or after the text message threats.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21
Back