Deceased/Not Found FL - Brandy Hall, 32, Palm Bay, 17 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm new to this area (moved down from Volusia last year) and I've walked all around the Eau Gallie area (playing the google "ingress" game, its a long story, heh). I live just a few miles inland. I can't add much to this case, knowledge wise, as I discovered it via the "Disappeared" eps only a few months ago.

However... if GPS-enabled smartphone pictures around the helmet "find" area would help, in a few days I may be able to go over and take pics of whatever's legally accessible (i.e. not private property), on my next days off.

I always wondered if that game was going to make a witness to something interesting...

corqpub~at~gmail dot com if you want to reach me outside the thread, just put websleuths in the subject line or something.

I try to read here every few days; but I've always associated the possible scenes of her disappearance more near Palm Bay which I don't know so well.

Eau Gallie and Indiatlantic I'm more familiar with, and will help out if I can. Let me know!

Welcome and thank you!! The more the merrier! I am not familiar with any of the area's. But I know we would love to have pictures. Thank you! Now I did send Brandy's missing posted to Palm Bay Depts., so hopefully they will keep on the look out. WalkingDeadGirl is more familiar with the area's down there. She can probably be much more helpful than I would :)

Thank you so much for joining in!

:welcome4:

I made a map for Brandy, but it looks pretty bare. I have a few questions: Do we know the exact location her backpack was found? I'd like to add that on. Do we know addresses or approximate area where Brandy and all the players lived? (Within TOS of course)

Please tell me if you think anything else should be added, or if anything needs to be fixed. Thank you!!!!

http://goo.gl/maps/9FcEn

I will see about pulling as much and many of the addresses I can find. RR I know we have current property addy's and I think we can find Where Brandy was living at the time. I don't think her husband and kids live there anymore. It was her parent's property.
Looking great!!! Thank you so much!:loveyou:

I'll do a little more digging myself tonight. Thanks Balor51!

I'm new to this area (moved down from Volusia last year) and I've walked all around the Eau Gallie area (playing the google "ingress" game, its a long story, heh). I live just a few miles inland. I can't add much to this case, knowledge wise, as I discovered it via the "Disappeared" eps only a few months ago.

However... if GPS-enabled smartphone pictures around the helmet "find" area would help, in a few days I may be able to go over and take pics of whatever's legally accessible (i.e. not private property), on my next days off.

I always wondered if that game was going to make a witness to something interesting...

corqpub~at~gmail dot com if you want to reach me outside the thread, just put websleuths in the subject line or something.

I try to read here every few days; but I've always associated the possible scenes of her disappearance more near Palm Bay which I don't know so well.

Eau Gallie and Indiatlantic I'm more familiar with, and will help out if I can. Let me know!

Welcome to the thread corq, I'm a newbie here to! Hey that would be great if are able to safely take a pic of where the helmet was found, I can add it to my map if you post it here!

I'm still getting familiar with this case myself, reading old articles and such. I've found some of the articles posted here won't pull up any longer.

Any new help is welcome, as you can see this thread doesn't get a lot of action. We've got a couple of posters, Balor51 and walkingdeadgirl and they have been able to draw some new attention to Brandy's case, hurrah to Balor51 and walkingdeagirl!

Anyway, welcome!

I made a new map, the last one outsmarted me and I wasn't able to access it to make changes *derp* so please refer to this one.

I asked the mods to remove my old post and map. Sowwy!! This one is way snazzier anyway...

http://goo.gl/maps/4E3EL

Please let me know if anything needs changing, I'm kind of guessing the approximate place the backpack was found.

I made a new map, the last one I outsmarted myself and wasn't able to access it to make changes *derp* so please refer to this one.

I asked the mods to remove my old post and map. Sowwy!! This one is way snazzier anyway...

http://goo.gl/maps/4E3EL

Please let me know if anything needs changing, I'm kind of guessing the approximate place the backpack was found.

:yourock: Thank you!! It is awesome!! Thank you for making it and thank you for join us to find Brandy! :loveyou:

Im not real ure what all has been happening lately with this case but judging firom the disappeared show i really got the feeling she was leaving the hubby and having a afair with i think it was another fire fighter was it not..anyway my feelings are either the husband found out got jellous and did it or vice verca and she was gonna leave the guy she was having the afair with and he did it one of the tooo is what i think happen.

RR claimed that Brandy was fed up with everything in her life and she was leaving town that night. But, it's clear from what was found in her backpack and truck she was never planning on leaving town. She didn't even have her meds with her! So RR is a big 'ol liar pants. RR had a pissed off wife, angry texts exchanged...I see shades of a Tammy and Sydney Moorer thing going on here...

I used to live in the Palm Bay/Melbourne/Melbourne Beach area. Let me know if I can help with geographic information or anything like that.

Has anyone directly asked anyone in this case if they killed Brandy or were involved in her death? If so, would you mind reprinting those statements here? They can be revealing. Thanks.

Also, this is probably completely unrelated, but it was bizarre and it may be good to get it onto "the Google": Once (2002-ish?) I was in a parking lot of a Subway in Melbourne (or one of the adjacent towns/cities) and this guy blocked my car in (with me sitting in it) with his truck. He came really close to my driver's side window and absent-mindedly asked for directions while looking around in my car. Quickly I felt very endangered. I don't know what his goal was, but it wasn't good. I was able to leave, thankfully. I remember he was really dirty and I think he had a hat on.

I used to live in the Palm Bay/Melbourne/Melbourne Beach area. Let me know if I can help with geographic information or anything like that.

Has anyone directly asked anyone in this case if they killed Brandy or were involved in her death? If so, would you mind reprinting those statements here? They can be revealing. Thanks.

Also, this is probably completely unrelated, but it was bizarre and it may be good to get it onto "the Google": Once (2002-ish?) I was in a parking lot of a Subway in Melbourne (or one of the adjacent towns/cities) and this guy blocked my car in (with me sitting in it) with his truck. He came really close to my driver's side window and absent-mindedly asked for directions while looking around in my car. Quickly I felt very endangered. I don't know what his goal was, but it wasn't good. I was able to leave, thankfully. I remember he was really dirty and I think he had a hat on.

Welcome braqi! :welcome4:

Here are some news links that talks about the person/s of interests and what one of them had to say.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Witnesses-Requestioned-In-Missing-Firefighter-Case/1929028

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ments_in_missing_firefighter_Brandy_Hall.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/missing-firefighter-brandy-halls-helmet-found-at-m/nFBHJ/

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/aug/17/brevard-city-seeks-fbis-help-to-crack-case-of/?print=1

RR claimed that Brandy was fed up with everything in her life and she was leaving town that night. But, it's clear from what was found in her backpack and truck she was never planning on leaving town. She didn't even have her meds with her! So RR is a big 'ol liar pants. RR had a pissed off wife, angry texts exchanged...I see shades of a Tammy and Sydney Moorer thing going on here...

I totally felt that way too! Thank God these two are not Disney nuts , at least that we know of..lol :scared:

Florida Today contacted me this morning via SM and said they have done many stories on Brandy and would make sure her information and the request for an updated story would get to the proper person there. I am hoping this is a good sign!

Last I checked her FB page has 951 likes!

What about planning a vigil for Brandy? That's always a news catcher! Let the news stations know about it in advance, get firefighters, family, friends to attend!! I think it would do a lot to bring attention to her case! Unfortunately I'm not a local so I'm all the big talk....

I totally felt that way too! Thank God these two are not Disney nuts , at least that we know of..lol :scared:

Oh nooooo!!:mickey: Could you imagine?:floorlaugh:

"Neither of us were anywhere around. Neither one of us had anything to do with it. They've said that," Richmond said.

This strikes me as a very indirect and odd way to respond to that question. Statement Analysis has taught me that you should expect "I didn't kill her/him," and the further you get from that the more suspicious the person becomes. Indeed, the statement above doesn't even directly address anything that actually happened, and there are some "distance" words there (e.g. "We weren't around"; "it" instead of "kill/murder"). Also, I don't know who "they" is, but "they've said that" sounds to me like "so stop asking," which is suspicious (to me at least).

It seems like the police agree:

But Diebel said he has not ruled out the Richmonds as potential suspects.

"I can't rule then out because their statements -- I wouldn't say they're incomplete, but there's still more questions to be asked and answered," Diebel said.

"Sometimes I think she's somewhere hidden in the woods, and sometimes I think she fell in foul play, wrong hands," Richmond said.

That does not sound normal to me. And why mention the woods specifically? Sometimes we give ourselves away in what we say....

Also, again, he doesn't say "I think she was killed." Why?

Oh nooooo!!:mickey: Could you imagine?:floorlaugh:

I don't think I could take it :floorlaugh: My grandson is a Mickey Mouse addict and it is hard for me to not lose it:floorlaugh::scared:

Hey, what do you think if I start a twitter account for Find Brandy Hall? I am not on twitter and my knowledge is very limited, but from what I have heard is a lot of people use it. Maybe that is another way to get her back out in the public eye?

Last I checked her FB page has 951 likes!

What about planning a vigil for Brandy? That's always a news catcher! Let the news stations know about it in advance, get firefighters, family, friends to attend!! I think it would do a lot to bring attention to her case! Unfortunately I'm not a local so I'm all the big talk....

That is a great idea, I'm not local either. Its a great idea though. I wish we could find some of her friends who did the vigil early on. But I think many of them moved away. By accident I came across a friend of her kids whose mom's was Brandy's best friend. I was on youtube and the girl commented on a news video of Brandy a couple of years ago how much they miss Brandy and the kids. Was sad.

Hey, what do you think if I start a twitter account for Find Brandy Hall? I am not on twitter and my knowledge is very limited, but from what I have heard is a lot of people use it. Maybe that is another way to get her back out in the public eye?

If you wanted, I could show you how to automatically post new news articles and whatnot to a twitter account.

If you create one, you may want to "follow" as many missing-persons accounts you can find, and do a lot of "@ replies" to them to try and get the word out. I'm no expert on this stuff but I have been on Twitter since 2007 :)

This strikes me as a very indirect and odd way to respond to that question. Statement Analysis has taught me that you should expect "I didn't kill her/him," and the further you get from that the more suspicious the person becomes. Indeed, the statement above doesn't even directly address anything that actually happened, and there are some "distance" words there (e.g. "We weren't around"; "it" instead of "kill/murder"). Also, I don't know who "they" is, but "they've said that" sounds to me like "so stop asking," which is suspicious (to me at least).

It seems like the police agree:

The more he talks the guiltier he appears. His wife has, as far as I know hasn't been interviewed by any reporters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee
Back