Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The question is....does someone trolling for kids after a day of not finding a easy target to abduct....say oh well, I give up? I think not. Trust me, this is very serious or JSO would not have held a press conference about him. Remember, they know a lot more than we do.
ITA!!!
I’m hoping this dude is a known RSO so there is a record of him & LE can at least track him down! It’s the ones we DON’T know about that make it harder! MOO

So there are younger children in the household.
"The aunt said Braxton and Bri'ya are the middle of seven children. She said the children's parents -- her brother, Bryan, and his girlfriend, Bianca -- have been together for more than 10 years. The grandmother said the family has lived at the mobile home for about two or three years.

“Their relationship is loving. They get along well, take care of their kids. They would do anything for their kids,” the aunt said. “She is a stay-at-home mom. She is always around the kids.”"
Family pleads for safe return of missing Jacksonville children

Wondered how dad would have missed the kids walking out toward a car like this while he is in and out on the grill. But, it is probably pretty noisy in that tiny home most of the time. Would anyone have heard this car, if it did indeed return?
I also believe that dad may have taken a bit longer prepping the meat than what has been told to LE. B & B may have walked toward this vehicle down the street bc they heard the music. Easy to lure them in at that point IMO.
We need more "stranger danger" education in our schools (& at home!) now. This is it. The time is now. It is not safe anymore and we as teachers/parents/grandparents/communities, have to ensure the safety of our kids. See something, say something. Dont wait til someone is taken before you report something obviously strange. The govt needs to provide the resources neccessary to educate parents and children. And let's not stop with school aged children-high school-college aged students, especially females need continued education on safety in numbers, etc;
These perps are literally coming out of the woodwork. MOO

Sources: 2 missing Jacksonville children found alive

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Two children were found alive Tuesday -- more than 48 hours after they disappeared, sources confirmed to News4Jax.

News4Jax was told Braxton Williams, 6, and his 5-year-old sister, Bri’ya, were located Tuesday afternoon after they were reported missing Sunday from their Whitehouse mobile home community on Jacksonville’s Westside.

Great news!

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Two children were found alive Tuesday -- more than 48 hours after they disappeared, sources confirmed to News4Jax.

News4Jax was told Braxton Williams, 6, and his 5-year-old sister, Bri’ya, were located Tuesday afternoon after they were reported missing Sunday from their Whitehouse mobile home community on Jacksonville’s Westside.

Great news!

OMG YESSSSSS...... i hope they were not harmed tho

Watching the newscast now on local channel 4 - I think it's simulcast on news4jax.com. Just saw a shot of a JSO detective behind the fire/rescue ambulance the kids are believed to be in. The huge grin of relief from that detective said it all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back