Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello Niner, trying to find out if the parents that the children were living with are the bio parents. I can't find anything to the contrary. I checked through the beginning of this thread but didn't find anything. Have you, or anyone else, heard that this is a step-parent situation? Thanks.

Sorry - I should have added IMO - don't know IF all these 7 kids belong to the parents in that house - just wondering....

Hello Niner, trying to find out if the parents that the children were living with are the bio parents. I can't find anything to the contrary. I checked through the beginning of this thread but didn't find anything. Have you, or anyone else, heard that this is a step-parent situation? Thanks.

Sorry - I should have added IMO - don't know IF all these 7 kids belong to the parents in that house - just wondering....

comment deleted by myself

Last edited:
wondering if she saw his face too? And if it IS Braxton that she saw.... I'm wondering if this "might" be the "true" mother of Braxton & Bri'ya?? Hopefully they are getting CCTV footage along the highway where she exited.

Jacksonville Police just discounted this sighting as being related to the missing kids. He said it had been investigated, and there is no connection.

Update - Tuesday, Dec 17, 2019

T.K. Waters, Chief of Investigations:
  • Looking for a white vehicle, older model, 4 door with an older white male possibly driving. Information we have been receiving is that it has been playing loud children's music. Searcing for vehicle as they would like to ask that individual some questions
  • To date, have searched 430 houses within the community, over 130 acres using canines and air units
  • Searched over 20 bodies of water so far
Questions:
  • What kind of vehicle is it - a van or a car or what? - "It is a white four door vehicle we are looking for. A white four door car, yes sir."
  • Was it seen in this neighborhood? - "It was seen in this neighborhood. But what we are hoping for is that someone has seen it some place else."
  • What connection is it to this case? - "Unknown yet. We are seeking this vehicle so we can be able to speak to the driver to ask some questions and talk to him"
  • Do you believe this could be a kidnapping? - "At this point, we still don't know. We're looking at every possibility."
  • Any connection the couple that come forward Sunday and saw a car speeding off with kids? - "Don't know. We're just trying to find out... well, we have been able to eliminate that vehicle. That was not the kids involved."
  • Did the dogs pick up any type of scent? - "At this point, we have not picked up any scents from the dogs."
  • Have you spoken to the biological mother of the girl? Is the biological mother the woman who lives there or is she a different person? - "We've spoken to the parents."
  • Is there a threat to the community? - "At this point, we can't tell. What I would say is remain vigilant, keep your eyes open, pay attention to what is going on around you, your kids, around your loved ones because we just don't know."
  • Can you say anything more about the vehicle? That could be a lot of people in this community. - "I wish I could. But what I can say is this. It is playing loud children's music. And there won't be a lot of people doing that. So, um, that's what we're looking for."
  • Did the information about the car come from video, parents, people in the neighborhood? - "Community. Just our community, as a whole, yes. We've gotten a few tips and that's where it is coming from."
  • "To clarify, they parents they are biological parents you've spoken, not custodial parents?" - "We've spoken to the parents of the children." - "The biological parents?" - "The parents, Scott, we've spoken to the parents."
  • Are the parents still cooperative? - "They are 100% cooperative. There is nothing with the parents that we are suspecting. They are 100% cooperative."

Last edited:
This is so sad, I was hoping with the update we would have some news but again, nothing.
Its been too long without any clues at all to what happened to
Braxton and Bri'ya, the area out there is really huge and so much going on, not far from the interstate and the huge Publix warehouse, lots of woods and swampy areas. I just don't see a good outcome at all. Ive been praying and hoping for them to
be found, but since Ive been to that area several times I know how vast it is, just not good!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back