Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have really been hoping these kids were lost in the woods. Now I'm feeling sick...
I'm with you there. Apparently the older white male was playing Sponge Bob music loudly for some children in the neighborhood to hear and drove in reverse towards the children. Another neighbor reportedly called the mother and she was able to go out and get her children. I don't know if anyone remembers the Jacksonville, Florida Cherish Perrywinkle kidnapping, rape and murder but Smith, the perp, also drove a white van. sigh. Godspeed to LE to find these precious children.

I'll find the link but News4Jax reported that Braxton's red sweater was found in the home. (It sounds crazy but even though my boys were 2 years apart, I always dressed them alike in the horrible event that one went missing. Especially, if we took them out to amusement parks or shopping. I knew I'd be a mess and wouldn't have a coherent thought. I was the helicopter mom as a result of news and crime tv.) Also good to read that Braxton does communicate with others. Jacksonville children, 5 and 6, have been missing for more than a day
Underlined & BBM THAT is BRILLIANT!!

Wouldn’t the parents have heard it? Especially since the father was preparing the bbq outside?

I’m guessing no one called 911 to report this suspicious person.

Perhaps he did or mentioned hearing it to LE and that made them want to question the driver even moreso.

Just heard on noon news, one of the witnesses heard the "Sponge Bob" music from inside her home.
News4jax just released the reason they are looking for the white car. A lady across the street of a resident said
I'm with you there. Apparently the older white male was playing Sponge Bob music loudly for some children in the neighborhood to hear and drove in reverse towards the children. Another neighbor reportedly called the mother and she was able to go out and get her children. I don't know if anyone remembers the Jacksonville, Florida Cherish Perrywinkle kidnapping, rape and murder but Smith, the perp, also drove a white van. sigh. Godspeed to LE to find these precious children.
the sighting of the white car was last week, probably has nothing to do with this case but LE is following up on everything they can.

Why do you think they haven't yet said anything directly to a potential abductor (thinking of the lawyer in Kamille "Cupcake's" case who offered to give attorney-client anonymity for $1 if they would bring her to him unharmed.)
I'd guess they don't want all the false leads from offering a large reward but this is horrific - after 2 days, they still have nothing.

So wait ... the white car wasn't seen at the time or day of the disappearance?
Last week, my kids were out playing, and I guess the lady across the street saw a white male in his 60s was staring at my kids playing," Kayla said. “She said he was staring at them, and then drove up a little bit and then blared ‘SpongeBob’ music and put it in reverse and came back to where my kids were as if like he was trying to catch their attention.”

A woman named Kayla who lives in the neighborhood told News4Jax the community had been concerned about a man driving around playing music.

“Last week, my kids were out playing, and I guess the lady across the street saw a white male in his 60s was staring at my kids playing," Kayla said. “She said he was staring at them, and then drove up a little bit and then blared ‘SpongeBob’ music and put it in reverse and came back to where my kids were as if like he was trying to catch their attention.”

Waters said they want to ask the driver of the white vehicle some questions.

Police search for vehicle in connection with missing Jacksonville children

May be related, may not be but LE wants to rule him in/out that is why they want to locate him!

A Paradise Village resident told First Coast News on Monday that her family spotted a suspicious man in a car watching her children blaring Sponge Bob Square Pants music.

Kayla Guinn said her children are similar ages to Braxton and Bri'ya.

"There was a suspicious man a week ago that was watching my kids play outside," Guinn told On Your Side's Heather Clark. "He drove up a little bit, blared Sponge Bob music - he was like in his 60's or 70's - and then he drove back towards my kids and stopped and watched them."

Guinn said she shared her experience with JSO detectives. She also says someone reported to her that the vehicle returned to her home the next day.

During Tuesday's news conference, Waters said police are unsure if the vehicle is connected to the disappearance of Braxton and Bri'ya Williams.

Police | Vehicle blaring children's music in Jacksonville neighborhood where 5 and 6 year old went missing, trying to find driver

Whenever we go out on any kind of trips with our kids we take a full frontal photo of them both before we leave the house,just in case cos you really never know what kind of a mess you might be if they were just gone!

Good idea. Here's a hint for getting a good picture ... kneel down so that you are taking the picture from their eye level, and hold the camera level. I've seen lots of pictures of kids that were taken by adults standing, and tipping the camera down over the children. Pictures are terribly distorted when taken like that.

Wouldn’t the parents have heard it? Especially since the father was preparing the bbq outside?

I’m guessing no one called 911 to report this suspicious person.
That's a good point. I'm not sure if they called then or after Braxton and his sister went missing. A lot of people in the city play music very loudly in their cars. It could be that people are used to loud music. I'm not sure.
We're expecting storms to roll in this evening. I hope LE gets a lead soon.
Police search for vehicle in connection with missing Jacksonville children

A Paradise Village resident told First Coast News on Monday that her family spotted a suspicious man in a car watching her children blaring Sponge Bob Square Pants music.

Kayla Guinn said her children are similar ages to Braxton and Bri'ya.

"There was a suspicious man a week ago that was watching my kids play outside," Guinn told On Your Side's Heather Clark. "He drove up a little bit, blared Sponge Bob music - he was like in his 60's or 70's - and then he drove back towards my kids and stopped and watched them."

Guinn said she shared her experience with JSO detectives. She also says someone reported to her that the vehicle returned to her home the next day.

During Tuesday's news conference, Waters said police are unsure if the vehicle is connected to the disappearance of Braxton and Bri'ya Williams.

Police | Vehicle blaring children's music in Jacksonville neighborhood where 5 and 6 year old went missing, trying to find driver
BBM. I wonder if Kayla Guinn reported it right away or once the two children went missing. This report has more details.

The question is....does someone trolling for kids after a day of not finding a easy target to abduct....say oh well, I give up? I think not. Trust me, this is very serious or JSO would not have held a press conference about him. Remember, they know a lot more than we do.

Whenever we go out on any kind of trips with our kids we take a full frontal photo of them both before we leave the house,just in case cos you really never know what kind of a mess you might be if they were just gone!
Good idea!!! Sad, but we gotta be prepared for anything!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back