Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry if this has already been posted, but it's very troubling.

"A couple that lives in the Paradise Village Mobile Home Park reported to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office that they had seen a car speeding out of the neighborhood shortly before noon on December 15. The couple spoke with First Coast News but their names were not included. Video on link of couple discussing incident.

They explained that they were walking toward their trailer around 11:50 a.m. when they noticed a woman driving quickly away. The man said that he pulled his girlfriend out of the way of the vehicle. They saw two children in the backseat. His girlfriend explained that the little boy had his hands pressed against the window."
Braxton Williams & Bri’ya Williams Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts Heavy.com

wondering if she saw his face too? And if it IS Braxton that she saw.... I'm wondering if this "might" be the "true" mother of Braxton & Bri'ya?? Hopefully they are getting CCTV footage along the highway where she exited.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office told First Coast News that they do not need volunteers to assist with the search for Braxton and Bri'ya Williams at this time.

Volunteers - even from hours away from Jacksonville - are showing up at one of its staging area at Whitehouse Baptist Church, 24 Celery Ave. North, JSO said.

JSO told First Coast News it's not sure how the public got that information, but requests volunteers hold off for now.

"JSO appreciates the community's desire to help in the search for these children, however, we are not organizing formal community search efforts at this time," according to a tweet.
What you need to know | Search for missing Braxton, Bri'ya Williams

“Right now everything is an option. We are working multiple scenarios,” Williams said.

Police are working to pull surveillance video. If anyone living nearby has a working home surveillance camera, they are encouraged to reach out to police.
AMBER ALERT: Timeline of events in the disappearance of Jacksonville siblings Braxton and Bri’ya Williams

FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUS

Thanks to you and @HayLouise and others for posting - I'm updating the media thread for them.

wondering if she saw his face too? And if it IS Braxton that she saw.... I'm wondering if this "might" be the "true" mother of Braxton & Bri'ya?? Hopefully they are getting CCTV footage along the highway where she exited.
Hello Niner, trying to find out if the parents that the children were living with are the bio parents. I can't find anything to the contrary. I checked through the beginning of this thread but didn't find anything. Have you, or anyone else, heard that this is a step-parent situation? Thanks.

I just watched press conference, they are looking for a white male in an older white car. They received several tips that the car was playing loud children's music. Will find links.

From Jacksonville Police update at 11:30 am Tuesday:

• Police asking community to look for white 4-door car. An older white man may be the driver, JSO says.
  • They do not know if there is a threat to the community at this time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back