Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heather Crawford on Twitter
6:20 PM · Dec 16, 2019

EL8dfB3X0AAJBM0

K9s are out here tonight searching the Paradise Village community looking for the two missing children at the center of the #amberalert

Kailey Tracy on Twitter
6:10 PM · Dec 16, 2019

Video:
More K-9s arriving on scene

Yeah, a lot of times even before it’s reported you get a gut feeling about what probably happened but with this case I’m not getting one. I know so often it’s closer to home than one would hope, but I’m leaning more towards stranger abduction even though this would be incredibly rare given the circumstances. IMHO only, I could definitely be wrong.

According to the sheriff, the family has been cooperative in every way, and “there’s no sign of foul play in the mobile home.” But Williams also said, "We’re working several angles,” and foul play is a possible scenario.
View attachment 220616
Community assists police in search for Braxton and Bri’ya Williams
Snipped for focus- I'm really nervous about that comment. The two times listed about LE having to come to their home in the last couple of years didn't exactly quell my fears. Not saying the parents did anything at all, but where we know little about why LE was there in the past, it makes me nervous that someone didn't take them out of spite or revenge. I hope not.

So there doesn't appear to be a custody dispute then, from what I am reading, as both parents are together, correct?

I just hope that we don't have another Cupcake scenario on our hands. Cupcake's murder has broken all of our hearts and it's just too much to see those beautiful children missing, with the possibility that some sicko might have harmed the both of them in the same manner. Prayers for Braxton and Bri'ya's safe return.

Within a 2-mile radius of the Paradise Village mobile home park, where the two children were reportedly last seen Sunday, there are 30 registered sexual offenders and predators.
TOQ64NATX5C2XFASP3WGKTE6EQ.jpg

“There’s been a couple in here that we’ve been in heavy contact with,” Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said Monday. “We ... actually have a radius of a few miles that we’re talking and addressing sexual predators.”

“Statistics have shown over 90% of sexual predators and offenders will reoffend,” he said.
30 sex offenders, predators in 2-mile radius of mobile home park where 2 children last seen

Sheriff: ‘We have found nothing’ in search for 2 children

“People who live in the community said people are friendly, and while drugs and crime have been issues, bad things don’t happen to children there.”

Sounds like a rough neighborhood. Drugs plus crime but safe for children?
There have been several shootings in that area lately. Jacksonville father dies after being shot at home on W. Beaver St., family says
This at the Paradise Village Community JSO: Man dies after shooting inside Westside mobile home
Police ID man killed Saturday on Beaver Street

Snipped for focus- I'm really nervous about that comment. The two times listed about LE having to come to their home in the last couple of years didn't exactly quell my fears. Not saying the parents did anything at all, but where we know little about why LE was there in the past, it makes me nervous that someone didn't take them out of spite or revenge. I hope not.

So there doesn't appear to be a custody dispute then, from what I am reading, as both parents are together, correct?

I just hope that we don't have another Cupcake scenario on our hands. Cupcake's murder has broken all of our hearts and it's just too much to see those beautiful children missing, with the possibility that some sicko might have harmed the both of them in the same manner. Prayers for Braxton and Bri'ya's safe return.
WSers know this. Depraved psychopathic perverts - male and/or female - do not give a care who they prey on - girl. boy. baby. toddler. tween. teen. man. woman. Whoever. Whenever. However. Whatever...feeds their sick biological, physiological and psychologically abnormal sexual impulses at the time.

So close to Cupcake and at Christmas. Ugh! Does anyone have it in their power to give these children a second chance? Let them go. I’m scared for them.

I'm asking myself why the heck am I on this site for missing children because I always say I'm not going to do this again but here I am.
I feel your pain. It hurts. What is it with us who can’t stay away? Driven to care? Yes.

I think we all want these victims to be heard for who they are. Survivors particularly. Life trajectory altered forever. Somebody needs to care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back