Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The time line has a lot of gaps in it. But, perhaps these parents are advocates of "Free Range" parenting, letting children just wander around. The opposite of "helicopter parenting", where parents schedule, and monitor their children 100% of the time.

Is it better to keep children in the house watching tv, glued to their I-Pads, or outside playing...not monitored by adults every second...debatable.
I don’t think it’s debatable for those ages. We’re not talking 13, were talking 5. We all know it’s 2019 and no one expects to be able to live like its 1970 all over again. Children are prey and predators abound, even in the form of parents, sadly. Also, raising children responsibly doesn’t have to mean scheduling them 100% of the time. They can explore their creativity in their home, they don’t have to do it running around outside unsupervised in a crime ridden neighborhood.
Furthermore they can make up games, do crafts and play any number of games that don’t involve electronics. Your statement was very all or nothing, and raising kids doesn’t have to be so black and white like that. They can enjoy autonomy without sacrificing safety.

I'm reading silently here .... such beautiful children!

My theory atm is they might have wandered off to explore and then, when out of sight of the houses, were lured into a car and taken by an opportunist.

Hopefully I'm wrong and they're just lost in those woods. But are the woods large enough that they could wander around for two days and not cross a road or see lights from buildings? Any wildlife in there?

There was another case here a few months ago where two kids about the same age I think, were lost in woods and found alive and well after a couple of days. Can't remember names or location. But that is what I'm hoping for right now!

This information about their father being outside with them is only coming from the father’s mother.

I’m sure police are questioning neighbors to determine the truth, but it’s entirely possible the kids weren’t being supervised nearly as closely as is being stated by the family.

The grandmother had to verify with the grandfather the amount of older siblings these two have. That’s weird. Sorry, but it is. What grandmother doesn’t know how many children her son and his girlfriend have between them? Clearly either the grandmother isn’t close to the family or the other children live elsewhere.

My gut feeling on this one is that they were unsupervised longer than is being reported and they wandered off to explore and ended up in trouble. I hope they’re out in those woods somewhere lost and will be found before it’s too late.

I think the grandma hesitated and looked at him because not all of the kids live together. I assume it’s a blended family. (This is just my assumption I have no proof.) Because I also thought it was very strange.

AND yesterday morning during this interview Grandma said the parents were resting from being up all night. However we never saw or heard from the parents even later in the day. Nothing. I would think we would hear/see something from the mom.

Early on, a neighbor said that those little ones were outside by themselves all of the time unsupervised. If that’s the case, they probably already know that area pretty well and wouldn’t easily have gotten lost.

I think the answer to this case lies in the lady who sped out of the park at 11:50am, almost hitting that neighbor who saw two kids in the back seat.

I find it hard to believe that no cameras caught that car on Beaver. None of those industrial buildings are recording? No one in the park got footage of that car speeding off? What about a traffic light cam at the end of the streets????

In my neighborhood, if you step on our sand out front three neighbors come over to tell me they saw it on their cams. and GOD FORBID a dog poop on someone’s lawn....

My neighbors aren’t rich at all, but they all seem to be acquiring cameras nowadays that they can access on their phones. Especially the criminals, to be frank. I wish someone in the park had footage of the lady driving off.

Right now over 150 investigators are working to locate five-year-old Bri'ya and six-year-old Braxton Williams.

Police say they are now pulling surveillance video to look for clues.

Investigators have not ruled out foul play. They are also considering the children could have wandered off.
Over 150 investigators working to find missing Jacksonville siblings

The search is expected to resume Tuesday.
Some parents News4Jax spoke to say they’re fearing the worst; that the children could have been abducted. In a Monday afternoon press conference, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said searchers “have found nothing.”
Search for missing children nears critical 48-hour mark

Searchers are looking everywhere at one point focusing on a wooded area just north of the west Jacksonville neighborhood.

The kid's grandmother said she doesn't think that is an area they would visit.

"Never knew them to go in there, I just don't think they'd go off there. I just hope no one took them," Lloyd said.

The sheriff stressed that with nothing to go on, not a witness or anything captured on surveillance cameras, they must consider any and all possibilities.

"Abandoned cars, we have a significant number of abandoned trailers in this complex, they are 5 and 6, so if they did walk away, think about that, but anything in the area that we would attract kids to play, we're looking at that."
Children at center of Florida Amber Alert now missing for 3 days

Jacksonville Amber Alert: Braxton Williams was last seen wearing a red sweater with blue jeans and his sister Bri'ya was last seen wearing a grey sweatshirt with colorful writing on the front and black leggings: An Amber Alert was issued for two siblings last seen playing in their Jacksonville yard - CNN

View attachment 220729

HLN on Twitter
I'll find the link but News4Jax reported that Braxton's red sweater was found in the home. (It sounds crazy but even though my boys were 2 years apart, I always dressed them alike in the horrible event that one went missing. Especially, if we took them out to amusement parks or shopping. I knew I'd be a mess and wouldn't have a coherent thought. I was the helicopter mom as a result of news and crime tv.) Also good to read that Braxton does communicate with others. Jacksonville children, 5 and 6, have been missing for more than a day

Sorry if this has already been posted, but it's very troubling.

"A couple that lives in the Paradise Village Mobile Home Park reported to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office that they had seen a car speeding out of the neighborhood shortly before noon on December 15. The couple spoke with First Coast News but their names were not included. Video on link of couple discussing incident.

They explained that they were walking toward their trailer around 11:50 a.m. when they noticed a woman driving quickly away. The man said that he pulled his girlfriend out of the way of the vehicle. They saw two children in the backseat. His girlfriend explained that the little boy had his hands pressed against the window."
Braxton Williams & Bri’ya Williams Amber Alert: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back