Found Deceased FL - Brian Bone, 24, missing after night out, Orlando, 21 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

swedeheart

Reaction score
Brian Bone, 24, has been missing since Sunday night. He went out with friends for his birthday celebration, and disappeared. He and some friends started with a brunch, then went to a couple of bars. Friends say he seemed "a little abnormal, a little bit more than just intoxicated" when he left the bar at 7:30 pm. His phone is off and his car is in a garage in downtown Orlando.
Brian-Bone.jpg

Friends say man disappeared while celebrating birthday in Downtown Orlando

The article you linked here says Brian's last known location is a bar called Swiggs, at 50 E Central Boulevard. Well, nearby that bar (some 300 meters) there is a lake called Lake Eola. As much as I hope Brian will be found alive and well, I'd check that lake just in case. Intoxicated men have a strange proclivity for water bodies.

This is scary for him -- did something happen on his way to his car, or when he got to his car? Nice-looking young man.
Swigs and the area around it looks upscale and not isolated, etc. <sigh> This doesn't look good, especially WRT the remark about him seeming "a little abnormal..."
Hoping for the best and SMH.

This is the heart of downtown Orlando, Lake Eola and Central Ave.
Thanks -- yes, it looks clean, well-lit, typical for upscale downtown nightlife; probably well-patrolled by LE. The nearby parking garage -- dunno if it's the one he used -- looks clean and prolly well-lit.
A mystery...

This is the heart of downtown Orlando, Lake Eola and Central Ave.
Looks like a nice area -- as I said before -- clean & well-lit -- very inviting. Is it known to be fairly safe & well-patrolled? I would think so -- that keeps people coming back and makes it so they aren't afraid to park their cars safely.
What happened to that nice-looking young man?

Looks like a nice area -- as I said before -- clean & well-lit -- very inviting. Is it known to be fairly safe & well-patrolled? I would think so -- that keeps people coming back and makes it so they aren't afraid to park their cars safely.
What happened to that nice-looking young man?

I grew up there, been gone for a long time but was there a year ago. The area is safer than it used to be. It has been revitalized. There is a large presence of young people going to clubs at night and office workers during the day. I think there are a lot of apartments and condos downtown as well. Those were my observations last fall.

"The parents of a Central Florida man who went missing in Downtown Orlando while celebrating his birthday are searching for answers.

Inez Favors and Nixon Bone drove from Texas after their son went missing.

They say the last place he was seen is Swigs and he’s on surveillance walking out of the bar at around 7:30 that night.

Favors says she Facetimed Brian about 10 minutes after that. She was worried because family members told her he sounded drunk and was slurring his words.

"I said, ‘Brian, where are you?’ He was like, ‘I don’t know.’ And I said, can you give me a landmark? He said I don’t know. I’m around buildings… I don’t know where I’m at," Favors explained. "He sounded scared and I know Brian - like he was about to cry. I just said it’s okay - just stand there and your brother is coming."

She says as she tried to get a location his phone went dead."

Parents of man who disappeared in Downtown Orlando search for answers

I will never be convinced that dozens of men have now walked out of bars, sometimes on the phone with their loved ones, who usually claim they seemed to be acting "strangely", and then they mysteriously land themselves in the nearest body of water. We are up to dozens of these cases. I can't comprehend it. It's the same story, over and over and over. What is this?

I will never be convinced that dozens of men have now walked out of bars, sometimes on the phone with their loved ones, who usually claim they seemed to be acting "strangely", and then they mysteriously land themselves in the nearest body of water. We are up to dozens of these cases. I can't comprehend it. It's the same story, over and over and over. What is this?
Boys are raised with a “boys will be boys” attitude by their parents and consequences are not taught to them like they are to young girls - think about the safety habits young girls develop about being alone or watching your drink etc - boys aren’t taught these things as directly. There’s a huge binge drinking culture for college aged people in general but especially boys. Toxic masculinity (goading your buddy to drink more and calling him a p***y if not) combined with lack of consequences taught to young men combined with a propensity to overconsume alcohol, and the fact that college campuses and cities are usually built around bodies of water, leads to drunk men dying in bodies of water.

https://twitter.com/orlandopolice/status/1463658856249241603?s=21

MISSING: We need your help to find 24 year-old Brian Williams Bone. Brian was reported missing by his concerned loved ones on 11/22 after they couldn’t get a hold of him following his birthday celebrations at Downtown Orlando.
Share & 9-1-1 if you know of his whereabouts.

I’m totally with you. I’ve been keeping a list. In addition to ending up in water, there are many who haven’t been found yet. (With no nearby water.) The “acting strangely recently” is really scaring me, and is the part that ties these cases together IMO. I’ve been following Websleuths for many years and this is a more recent phenomenon in my opinion. I’d love to have a thread somewhere about this but I don’t know how to start one and where. Really scared for Brian and his family.

"The parents of a Central Florida man who went missing in Downtown Orlando while celebrating his birthday are searching for answers.

Inez Favors and Nixon Bone drove from Texas after their son went missing.

They say the last place he was seen is Swigs and he’s on surveillance walking out of the bar at around 7:30 that night.

Favors says she Facetimed Brian about 10 minutes after that. She was worried because family members told her he sounded drunk and was slurring his words.

"I said, ‘Brian, where are you?’ He was like, ‘I don’t know.’ And I said, can you give me a landmark? He said I don’t know. I’m around buildings… I don’t know where I’m at," Favors explained. "He sounded scared and I know Brian - like he was about to cry. I just said it’s okay - just stand there and your brother is coming."

She says as she tried to get a location his phone went dead."

Parents of man who disappeared in Downtown Orlando search for answers
Was his brother originally supposed to pick him up?

Was he at Swigs alone or still with his group of friends?

Just wondering what the plan was for Brian to get home? Maybe one of his friends was the DD and going to take him home or get a rideshare?

Prayers that he is found safe.

I wonder if someone spiked his drink? Or maybe he was taking medicine, not realizing that it interfered with the alcohol?

My same thoughts, @PayrollNerd -- sounds like something made him very off-kilter -- his friends mentioned it. And his parents, bless them, I feel sure they're hopeful and thinking the worst at the same time. If he walked off and then sat on the sidewalk or a bench to sleep, I think he would've been found already. Have the hospitals been checked?
Could he be lost in the parking garage? SMH.
Hoping for good news today.

And Happy Thanksgiving, Websleuthers, love to all!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back