Found Safe FL - BW, 7, Madison, 17 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The description has been confusing everyone I think. I realize they released a picture, but accuracy is always important...especially in a situation such as this (for example, the highway signs showing the Amber Alert I'm sure don't include a picture).

The description has been confusing everyone I think. I realize they released a picture, but accuracy is always important...especially in a situation such as this (for example, the highway signs showing the Amber Alert I'm sure don't include a picture).
It sounds like it from what I'm reading.

A police scanner report just before 10 p.m. Sunday reported a vehicle matching that description speeding through Brevard on Hwy. 52o at 125 mph.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...ber-alert-missing-child-madison-fla/83171796/

That's Brevard County.

Almost 4 hours away.... for LE to link a speeding 'black sedan' to an abduction 4 hours north they must have info that we don't know about. Makes me think it might not be a stranger abduction.

:cow: :cow: :cow:

ETA had not seen your post when I posted LaborDayRN... interesting how we came to such opposite conclusions.... :)

From the vague description to the inconsistencies and to the now newer Info, I'm getting the feeling younger children were/ are the sole witnesses to this.

Almost 4 hours away.... for LE to link a speeding 'black sedan' to an abduction 4 hours north they must have info that we don't know about. Makes me think it might not be a stranger abduction.

:cow: :cow: :cow:

ETA had not seen your post when I posted LaborDayRN... interesting how we came to such opposite conclusions.... :)

I hope you're right. :) I know it could still end horribly, but maybe I can talk myself into thinking it's a non-custodial parent (Not saying that is the case) who just wants to be with Bryan.

From the vague description to the inconsistencies and to the now newer Info, I'm getting the feeling younger children were/ are the sole witnesses to this.

You have a point. Maybe there was a group of children playing outside together.

I hope you're right. :) I know it could still end horribly, but maybe I can talk myself into thinking it's a non-custodial parent (Not saying that is the case) who just wants to be with Bryan.

I hope so too, that it's someone who just wants to spend time with Bryan. I want him to be safe either way, of course...

It's pure speculation on my end that it might not be a stranger. I was just thinking that to connect a 'black sedan matching the description' (as per the link I posted) the car might have some uncommon features. Or LE has a suspicion as to where the black 4 door might be headed, so a black sedan in Brevard county could match that description. Idk. I just want Bryan to be safe....

I still find the hair and eye color discrepancies weird. Surely LE got that info from adults near B, not kids he played with. I could imagine a parent/caregiver not remembering the clothes he was wearing and children giving vague descriptions of it, but eye and hair color? I really wonder what's up with that. People might not recognize B if they're looking for a blue eyed boy...

I wonder how old the cousin was that was the witness to the perp pulling him into the car.

Was really hoping there would be a good update this morning. Scary if this is a stranger abduction.

His address is a crescent, leave E Base St, drive in, follow the road round and out back on to E Bast St. He wouldn't even have needed to turn the car around.
If the car was seen in Brevard County, then he's taken him so far away already. I hope he wasn't heading to the port.
So concerned for this little boy, I just hope he knows this person and he doesn't harm him. [emoji120] and lets him come home to his family.

I'm praying whoever did this lets B live and also for his parents and family who must be going through hell. Any updates are much appreciated. I wish there was a way to stop this happening and keep children safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0
Back