Found Safe FL - BW, 7, Madison, 17 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where did the clothes come from?

The whole taking a bath thing, I swear this happened with another child a few months ago ago. A girl if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There was a girl in Australia in 2014 that this happened to... Eden James Kane abducted her from her bedroom and gave her a shower and washed her hair. He said he felt sorry for her because her parents weren't looking after her properly.
http://m.news-mail.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-childers-sorry/2231485/

The woman's daughter, Hailey Reed, said the boy appeared to be OK, just scared and wanting his mother. She said the boy claimed he was taken by a man that he'd seen before who took him to a house, made him take a bath and change clothes.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/amber-alert-issued-for-boy-from-panhandle

I'm infuriated, sick and heartbroken to see this, yet so grateful he was not murdered. So many little angels are killed during the commission of such atrocious acts.

I've seen this "bathing" and "changing" thing in other cases, but that I will discuss in a separate post. (I suspected something like this when I first heard he had been located safe and mentioned that this could potentially turn out to be similar to what happened to the little Amish girls (basically child *advertiser censored*, though it has not been confirmed that these acts were recorded). Whatever the case...

Now that we know that this little one has suffered such an ordeal, whether or not he was "physically harmed" (I do think its likely that physical contact could have taken place), I am alerting our mods to please request that this thread be changed to include his initials, as opposed to his full name, as usually implemented by WS in situations like this involving a minor and sexual abuse.

I send all the deepest love, light and strength from the bottom of my heart to this little boy and his family in all the days and years to come, in this precious second chance at life that they have all been given together.

Now where is this .

:stormingmad:

Next time he just not might let him live...one can surmise that there WILL likely be a next time. Jmo.

Are they going to try and catch this perp. Are they going to try and put out a sketch of him or anything.I am very concerned he will try this again and the next child will not be as lucky.I would be very scared he would come after my child again.

Are they going to try and catch this perp. Are they going to try and put out a sketch of him or anything.I am very concerned he will try this again and the next child will not be as lucky.I would be very scared he would come after my child again.
This has been weighing on my mind. This man knows where the boy lives. How easily he could snatch him up again. He has probably done it before and will do it again. I really hope he is caught!!!!! [emoji35]

A $50,000 reward is being offered. A cousin read the following statement: ""BW is a brave and healthy boy, but he's traumatized by what happened to him. He is sad, he cries and is always scared, especially to go outside.," the boy's older cousin, Shawn Schreiver, said. "If you saw anything, please call FBI tip line. I don't know if B will feel safe until this person is caught."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/madison-police-chief-discusses-amber-alert

A $50,000 reward is being offered. A cousin read the following statement: ""BW is a brave and healthy boy, but he's traumatized by what happened to him. He is sad, he cries and is always scared, especially to go outside.," the boy's older cousin, Shawn Schreiver, said. "If you saw anything, please call FBI tip line. I don't know if B will feel safe until this person is caught."

Omg that poor little boy :(
Why do these monsters keep hurting our children!!!

I'm glad they are doing something about this.I am very concerned this perp will do this again.

I'm sure they will until caught. Just sick

I hope and pray they get some leads.Has anyone heard anything else?

It is making me angry and scared. I don't think people in this area are paying attention. SMH.

It is making me angry and scared. I don't think people in this area are paying attention. SMH.
I agree. Maybe they do not think the perp is from the area.He just dropped him off there.But I'm thinking maybe he was or familiar with the area .The next little boy or girl he abducts might be from this area he droped him off at or around there and he drops that boy or girl off in another county too.I would be very scared and worried.It is so good the FDLE offered that high amount of a reward.Maybe someone might start talking.

The next area's possible abductions could be Jacksonville.Daytona,Gainesville,Ocala ect... and dropped off a few counties away. I wonder if any other little boys or girls this has happened to over a few years.

More recently on March 10th 2016 there was an attempted abduction of a 9 year old boy in Edgewater Florida.Shows a sketch of him too. http://www.wftv.com/news/local/man-sought-after-attempted-child-abduction-in-edgewater/153360996

Good find! I can go back and look (which I will do), but does anyone know where Bryan was located? TIA

If I'm correct, Madison is "only" 200-and-some odd miles from Edgewater. It doesn't seem implausible that with a vehicle, the same man could have been trolling for a victim in both cities. Particularly if something/someone specific had him in both of those separate areas at the time.

ETA: Answered by own question. Bryan was found in the Jacksonville area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back