GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody! :seeya: It's the beginning of finals week, and I'm grading while lurking...

I appreciate your comments!

Afternoon janx. :seeya:
Don't make any mistakes while you grade those papers. :facepalm:

As a 12-year old, I assumed many parental responsibilities. I took care of my younger siblings, cooked, cleaned, and managed to make good grades. The resentment I felt was tremendous. It finally came out in my being "mouthy" around the age of 16.

I imagine Calyx, especially, found herself in the same situation while her mother spent all those months in the hospital and weeks in bed. Who cooked and cleaned then?

Even worse for me is that the father felt okay leaving the country to serve with no adult truly in charge at home. With him gone, I can't begin to imagine what life was like for the children. While they may have understood that their mother was mentally ill, they certainly were nowhere near mature enough to handle the situation. Indeed, there are many adults who fall apart living with a mentally ill person. It's not easy.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m
People were talking about case in front of jury...annoying. Stay away from jury people #JulieSchenecker

If you are crazy you might 'plan' things but I think a sane person hearing the insane person's 'plan' would think it crazy. Does that make any sense?

I had a dear old crazy aunt. We were teenagers and once borrowed a blanket from my grandma (aunt lived with her) to sit across the street at the top of a hill with some boys we had met. My aunt came charging out of the house and ripped that blanket up off the ground yelling 'it takes two to make a pimple'. She also swore at you in different languages.

BBM Sorry, but that's funny :floorlaugh:
I think, if she didn't speak English well, it's an excusable mistake, IMO, and she meant to say "baby" instead of "pimple". My parents were from Italy and sometimes they (my mother mostly :facepalm:) would make mistakes in word usage.

Anyway :floorlaugh:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11s
Judge is questioning the juror that heard the comment #JulieSchenecker

ampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 34s
Juror says a woman told her "Ms. Schenecker had to be insane to go up and put a gun to her child’s head." #scheneckertrial

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 2m
Juror 83 is being called into the courtroom to discuss what she heard. #scheneckertrial

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 2m
Court is back in session. Judge Battles is concerned that a juror overheard something abt the case in the hallway. #scheneckertrial

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 9s
Juror #83 being questioned regarding discussion of case during lunch #DoTheyEverLearn #JulieSchenecker

Starting a new thread I'll pull some posts over

I don't know if any of you watched the Tyler Hadley sentencing process on here or not. He killed his parents in FL with a claw hammer and hid them and threw a party.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144906&page=4

The defense called many mental health experts in behalf of Tyler.

The judge had to impose sentence on Tyler, as to whether Tyler be sentenced as a juvenile or an adult. The judge sentenced him as an adult.

I wonder which one told the juror they could talk about what they wanted.

CC ‏@courtchatter 55s
Judge is bringing in all witnesses to invoke the rule of procedure. Can't be in courtroom. #JulieSchenecker #scheneckertrial #Schenecker

I don't know if any of you watched the Tyler Hadley sentencing process on here or not. He killed his parents in FL with a claw hammer and hid them and threw a party.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144906&page=4

The defense called many mental health experts in behalf of Tyler.

The judge had to impose sentence on Tyler, as to whether Tyler be sentenced as a juvenile or an adult. The judge sentenced him as an adult.

and IIRC put him away for good

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m
Witnesses are to remain outside of courtroom until they are called #JulieSchenecker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 2m
Colonel Schenecker is allowed to remain in courtroom #JulieSchenecker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 17s
Jurors will now be assembled into a different courtroom when they arrive each day #NeedBabysitting #JulieSchenecker

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s
Mr. Shah is on the stand as the States next witness. He works for JP Morgan Chase #JulieSchenecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129