GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having a constantly initializing stream on Fox today? Even when I stop it, it just refreshes itself and keeps on trying to make a connection, how annoying.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 33s
Cleaning lady said #JulieSchenecker told her Parker didn't like her drinking that much. So it would slow down when he was in town

CC ‏@courtchatter 37s
Frisco: Parker didn't like #JulieSchenecker drinking. She would drink more when he was out of town. #ScheneckerTrial

Anyone else having a constantly initializing stream on Fox today? Even when I stop it, it just refreshes itself and keeps on trying to make a connection, how annoying.

I'm on ABC and it gets annoying when they do that commercial for mosaic.....:seeya:

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 18s
Cleaning lady says #JulieSchenecker told her they were in group therapy. Pros objected to question

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 25s
Cleaning lady continues to work for Parker till this day. #JulieSchenecker

CC ‏@courtchatter now
Under cross exam Frisco said the front door was always unlocked even if #JulieSchenecker wasn't expecting her. #ScheneckerTrial

Door was locked that day.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 40s
State asks Frisco if #JulieSchenecker wrote out her check the day before incident without any help and appeared to know what she was doing

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 35s
Parker was concerned abt drink and driving w the kids. Cleaning Lady says that's true. #JulieSchenecker

remember way back when there was a commercial and it went "only your hair dresser knows"......well I'm thinking this is only your cleaning lady knows.....

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Watch the #ScheneckerTrial here: wfts.tv/1jGWUtl & on @abcactionnews app. Follow @actionnewscourt & @CarsonChambers for live tweets.

using abc

remember way back when there was a commercial and it went "only your hair dresser knows"......well I'm thinking this is only your cleaning lady knows.....

:lol:

Prosecution making points like crazy. It sounds like JS's "weeks in bed" were a form of temper tantrum against MIL and PS.

She couldn't drink when they were around.

"Does she or doesn't she? Only your hairdresser knows for sure." Clairol.

What exactly was JS in rehab for?

How is this helping the def?

I believe it's leading up to the 'blame Parker' defense. IMO

Proves she was unable to care for herself and a danger to others around her.

He knew this and still left his children in her care.

We'll see how this works out for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads