GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 19s
Parker's mom would help out a lot to give #JulieSchenecker some free time according to cleaning lady.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 8s
Calyx shook her head when she heard #JulieSchenecker call her grandmother a B* says cleaning lady

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 19s
Parker's mom would help out a lot to give #JulieSchenecker some free time according to cleaning lady.

JS had her mother in law help out whenever she needed it and a cleaning lady? What was she overwhelmed with? Carpooling and supper preparation? Man I wish all womens' lives were such a breeze...

This female def lawyer doesn't seem all that great to me.

Prosecution making points like crazy. It sounds like JS's "weeks in bed" were a form of temper tantrum against MIL and PS.

She couldn't drink when they were around.

JS' weeks in bed began immediately after rehab. Alcohol withdrawal and recovery is very, very difficult. The cravings are overwhelming. I went through it 13 years ago and haven't had a drink since. I understand the pain JS was going through attempting to abstain from drinking. I work on a volunteer basis three days a week with recovering alcoholics. Spending days in bed is not unusual after alcohol detox and rehab. Alcohol addiction is powerful. Add mental illness.....just awful.

If this questioning goes on much longer I'm gonna want to visit "World of Beer".......

20min break

Trial Junkie ‏@Trial__Junkie 48s
#JulieSchenecker housekeeper is excused and judge calls for 20 min break

wat must be 10 minutes behind real time.

Anybody have a better livefeed?

20min break

Trial Junkie ‏@Trial__Junkie 48s
#JulieSchenecker housekeeper is excused and judge calls for 20 min break

Feel like I'm in a time warp, Fox's stream has just excused this witness.

wat must be 10 minutes behind real time.

Anybody have a better livefeed?

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Watch the #ScheneckerTrial here: wfts.tv/1jGWUtl & on @abcactionnews app. Follow @actionnewscourt & @CarsonChambers for live tweets.

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Watch the #ScheneckerTrial here: wfts.tv/1jGWUtl & on @abcactionnews app. Follow @actionnewscourt & @CarsonChambers for live tweets.

Thanks zoey *advertiser censored*

JS' weeks in bed began immediately after rehab. Alcohol withdrawal and recovery is very, very difficult. The cravings are overwhelming. I went through it 13 years ago and haven't had a drink since. I understand the pain JS was going through attempting to abstain from drinking. I work on a volunteer basis three days a week with recovering alcoholics. Spending days in bed is not unusual after alcohol detox and rehab. Alcohol addiction is powerful. Add mental illness.....just awful.

I do understand that, have had some people in my life who went through that w/wo MI. However, the difference here is that she was able to groom and bathe herself and get dressed and go out when she wanted. I have no doubt it was probably a great effort to do so, but she COULD.

Years ago, I had a bad bout of fibromyalgia and pain so severe, I couldn't even roll over in bed, let alone get up and see to my needs. Depression comes along with that.

Supportive DH and I had a code. "Yes" meant maybe, "No" meant "Absolutely No" and "Haul my butt" meant that he had permission to drag me kicking and screaming from the bed, help me bathe and get dressed and get out of the house. We still use it from time to time or I would have missed my BFF's 50th birthday party and other wonderful events. My saving grace is a sense of humor.

If this questioning goes on much longer I'm gonna want to visit "World of Beer".......

I'll take beer along with some deep fried chips, dip, etc. Do not understand what defense is doing? What is their strategy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7:42 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

#ScheneckerTrial is back. WATCH LIVE: wfts.tv/1jGWUtl

Oh the psych is up!

I wanna hear his take on a couple of drinks a day is okie dokie and he wanted to off herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member