GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting on my hands. OMG he was a third year (starting July 1 st) resident!

So um, July 20, 2010 was the first time Obregon saw the defendant as a patient. She was transferred to him from a prior doctor, Dr. Gabriel White.

OMG!!! At the worst period of her MI, she was seeing a 'fresh out of the box' Psych!?!? Huh?!?!

What school did he say he went to?
South Fla. University?

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 14s
Dr says #JulieSchenecker was transferred from one resident to another and that is how he got her as a patient.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 44s
Dr Obregon says he began treating #JulieSchenecker on July 20, 2010 and first time had contact with her

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 15s
Doc spends about 20 min with #JulieSchenecker for first visit.

8:02 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Round 1 of "your questions answered" about the #ScheneckerTrial wfts.tv/1kSuc8P. Tweet us your questions! We'll get them answered.

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

USF resident Dr. Demian Obregon says when he first saw #JulieSchenecker her diagnosis was a personality disorder ~ bi-polar disorder
retweeted by actionnewscourt

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 59s
Doc: she had personality disorder according to her med records

Anybody think the DA is going to chew him up and spit him out with his lack of experience, limited time diagnosing patients?

Wonder if JS found him to be much easier to manipulate with her demands for various medicines to combat real and not so real symptoms?

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 4m
Doc: history of bipolar disorder. Manic episodes, depression can also set in

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 2m
Dr indicates #JulieSchenecker had history of bipolar 1 disorder and gambling issues #MaybeSheKnowsMarissaDevualt

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 13s
Doc: #JulieSchenecker had problems with thought. Psychotic episodes. Bipolar is a mood disorder but could also affect thought.

Then you have the relatively inexperienced Dr. DeMarte in the Jodi Arias trial. She rocked!

OMG CM I actually was editing my post to mention her and didn't "save" it so I just let it go....But EXACTLY!

8:11 AM

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

#JulieSchenecker former psychiatrist testifies she diagnosed bi-polar #1 disorder ~ and psychotic features which is a thought disorder

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 13s
Observation: only a couple of jurors taking notes. All paying close attention. #JulieSchenecker

So, umm, this seems to be de ja vu for me! Can anyone say Arias (and the dumb psych doc they had)

WTH is up with the so um's? I would NEVER be able to speak to that man!

HI btw - first post on this thread, but been around a while! :)

Anybody think the DA is going to chew him up and spit him out with his lack of experience, limited time diagnosing patients?

Wonder if JS found him to be much easier to manipulate with her demands for various medicines to combat real and not so real symptoms?

I don't think the DA will go that direction. They are pointing the finger directly at JS, no one else. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members