GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 56s
#JulieSchenecker shaking due to side effect of meds. She stopped taking meds which made matters worse says doc

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
Dr says #JulieSchenecker had mild lip smacking

8:16 AM

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

Former psychiatrist says #JulieSchenecker stopped taking anti-psychotic RX medication b/c side effects causing involuntary muscle movement
retweeted by actionnewscourt

So um, I hope the prosecutor channels his inner Juan during cross examination of Obregon.... impatiently waiting for cross. :popcorn:

Also, who is the "we" you speak of Obregon.... you and the mouse in your pocket???? :scared:

Random Tweet-

4m
@sxxxxxl Man she was being past around the residents like a bad ham sandwich..... #JulieSchenecker

He graduated from medical school, USF, in 2007. I hope they bring on his Attending, but who knows. I agree the State is going to chew him up and spit him out. As a new third year, he did not have the benefit of years of treating patients. Experience is knowledge. JMV

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 4m
Doc: history of bipolar disorder. Manic episodes, depression can also set in

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 2m
Dr indicates #JulieSchenecker had history of bipolar 1 disorder and gambling issues #MaybeSheKnowsMarissaDevualt

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 13s
Doc: #JulieSchenecker had problems with thought. Psychotic episodes. Bipolar is a mood disorder but could also affect thought.

JS sounds like an addictive personality to me with the drinking, drug use and now gambling. Did she crochet scarfs for everyone in the neighborhood? I know I'd get hold of a hobby and wring every ounce of pleasure out of it by working at it non stop to complete it. Drove me nuts. I had to find another hobby...

Anybody think the DA is going to chew him up and spit him out with his lack of experience, limited time diagnosing patients?

Wonder if JS found him to be much easier to manipulate with her demands for various medicines to combat real and not so real symptoms?

Exactly.

Took long enough to get around to borderline personality disorder. How many times have we heard this in murder trials???

Dr says #JulieSchenecker informed him she was drinking 2-4 beers a week with friends and family

So, umm, this seems to be de ja vu for me! Can anyone say Arias (and the dumb psych doc they had)

WTH is up with the so um's? I would NEVER be able to speak to that man!

HI btw - first post on this thread, but been around a while! :)

So um I think he is used to the person laying on the couch and him cat napping waking only momentarily to interject a 'so um what did you do then? and dozing off again.

So um, I hope the prosecutor channels his inner Juan during cross examination of Obregon.... impatiently waiting for cross. :popcorn:

Also, who is the "we" you speak of Obregon.... you and the mouse in your pocket???? :scared:

I think he is referring to himself and the attending physician. I think..

I don't think the DA will go that direction. They are pointing the finger directly at JS, no one else. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the DA might to show that JS was not as crazy as she led the doctor to believe but showing him to be inexperienced.

We'll see...

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 48s
#JulieSchenecker had a history of medication

Dr says he doesn't prescribe meds to every patient #JulieSchenecker

He graduated from medical school, USF, in 2007. I hope they bring on his Attending, but who knows. I agree the State is going to chew him up and spit him out. As a new third year, he did not have the benefit of years of treating patients. Experience is knowledge. JMV

Well, the school ranking is pretty good.
I was expecting it to be like those *off* med schools people get degrees at on Caribbean Islands or in Mexico (Hello....Paging Dr. Martin MacNeill.....)

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 2m
Dr Obregon doesn't have records with him that specifies if he prescribed #JulieSchenecker medications after his 20 min visit #Hmmmm

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 52s
Dr Obregon had a phone call with #JulieSchenecker regarding leg jerking three days after initial visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member