GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 34s
Aug 3, 2010 #JulieSchenecker visits doc again. He says not much change in her mood

So um, I hope the prosecutor channels his inner Juan during cross examination of Obregon.... impatiently waiting for cross. :popcorn:

Also, who is the "we" you speak of Obregon.... you and the mouse in your pocket???? :scared:

A person using the word 'we' wants to imply more than one person shares this same opinion or whatever the person is spewing. IMO it is a weak person's way of trying to cobble whatever oppostion he/she imagines he or she is facing.

Remember the 'you and what army?'

I usually give the person a silent 'bronz cheer' if I hear this misuse of pronoun.

Just found this interesting-

@gxxxxxxxg 5m

ATTN arm chair psychiatrists defending #JulieSchenecker insanity defense patient can and do manipulate their doctors http://counsellingresource.com/features/2011/11/08/gaslighting/ …

ETA-
Gaslighting as a Manipulation Tactic: What It Is, Who Does It, And Why
By Dr George Simon, PhD | 8 November 2011

Gaslighting is a sophisticated manipulation tactic which certain types of personalities use to create doubt in the minds of others. Here’s how it works and what to watch out for.

I was on Lamotrigine for awhile...it worked for me for about a year.
Now, Abilify....I thought I was going to put my head through a wall...I was almost hospitalized because of its adverse affect on me...
i finally got on a good dose of seroquel and haven't had a cycle in almost 7 years...(the diagnosis I have is bi-polar and severe anxiety).

But then again...some of my consumers have blossomed on Abilify and lithium

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 2m
Dr Obregon doesn't have records with him that specifies if he prescribed #JulieSchenecker medications after his 20 min visit #Hmmmm

Very telling. At least the prosecutor can show him the prescription bottles with his name on them!

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
Helplessness and hopelessness show more severe symptoms didn't not detect in #JulieSchenecker during sec visit says doc

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 2m
Dr Obregon doesn't have records with him that specifies if he prescribed #JulieSchenecker medications after his 20 min visit #Hmmmm

She take the entire prescription pad with her when she left so no record?

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 43s
Aug 10, 2010 doc see's #JulieSchenecker again.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 35s
Each visit doc says #JulieSchenecker gets worse but doesn't detect hopelessness or helplessness

PT could rip him apart for not being "qaulified" (experienced) enough to say how insane she is, also probably challenge him on how would he know her 'state of mind' at the time of the crime. The DT could use his inexperience and '20 minute' sessions to say that she never got the care she needed, therefore becoming more 'insane by the time of the crime'.

That a couple dr's passed her on to others says a lot imo

8:47 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Dr. Obregon discussing medications continued/discontin. over July-Aug. #JulieSchenecker depressive symptoms worsen by Aug. appt.

120 new results

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 · 39m
Doc: #JulieSchenecker had problems with thought. Psychotic episodes. Bipolar is a mood disorder but could also affect thought

In my experience, the first appointment with a psychiatrist lasts about an hour and a TENTATIVE diagnosis is made prior to reading the records of the previous doctor. After that, 15-20 minute appointments are the norm. That's pretty much all insurance will cover anyway.

For such a complicated case, I'm surprised this guy would just give her 20 minutes and go by others' diagnoses.

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

In Aug. 2010, #JulieSchenecker has increased Tardive Dyskinesia - involuntary mouth movements - as a side effect of meds.

9:02 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

#JulieSchenecker prescribed Lithium for bipolar disorder, depression in Sept. 2010.

So um, I have mild irritability listening to your testimony doc, does that mean you will be prescribing me 23902 meds??? :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l