GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness has a funny way of ending some of his responses. His voice goes up at the end like he is questioning what is coming out of his own mouth.
As he should be lol as we all are! LOL! Wow I've seen some bad drs on the stand but sorry peeps he takes the cake...where is that cake?
:cupcake:

The feeds are really having a problem today, eh?

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 45s
Dec 3rd 2010, next visit from #JulieSchenecker says doc. She attempted to see him on Dec 1st but miscommunication on that day

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 now
Dec 10th 2010, #JulieSchenecker visits doc again. Moderate depression on that day. Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 50s
Doc says depression gets worse during Dec visit. #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 44s
Doc says #JulieSchenecker making suicidal comments of not wanting to be around anymore.

Not making fun, but I really wish he'd stop the lilting at the end of his statements, turning them into questions, quite distracting.

As he should be lol as we all are! LOL! Wow I've seen some bad drs on the stand but sorry peeps he takes the cake...where is that cake?
:cupcake:

He may be just nervous or this may be the first court thingy for him.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 34s
Dec 10, suicidal risk for #JulieSchenecker was medium says doc

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 24s
Doc says coping skills were limited during stressors. #JulieSchenecker

IMO Demian Obregon should find a new profession, he is horrible and shouldn't be treating any patients, let alone those with mental issues.

Also the defendant is a cold blooded killer!

This witness has a funny way of ending some of his responses. His voice goes up at the end like he is questioning what is coming out of his own mouth.

I do this too ? It's my Georgia accent.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 2m
#JulieSchenecker did not sign waiver for family like Parker to view med records and discuss her condition w doc

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 52s
Doc was Not able to share suicidal thoughts w Parker bc of waiver not signed by #JulieSchenecker

Question of the day...

"Explain medium risk in layman's terms."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members