GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 6s
Dr says #JulieSchenecker always had deep eye contact

It seems this is a long list of people failing ...including JS. Which in turn, failed the kids.

Do you think that the deep eye contact has to do with her job in the service- interrogator?

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
Doc says #JulieSchenecker depression was mild to moderate.

I mean she used it in her previous job.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 39s
Oct 12, 2010 #JulieSchenecker mood better after visiting a friend her depression improves. Certain Meds increased

Someone froze time in the courtroom :scared:

ETA- At least on the ABC stream it looks that way!

Could that be from the 10 years she was as an interrogator for the Armed Services and was a method of 'sizing' the other person up?

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 15s
Doc says #JulieSchenecker depression stayed mild to moderate throughout visits

Please do not poke fun at the defendant or the victims in this case, nor the expert witnesses.

Also, please do not post large, blinking pictures/images. They are very distracting to those that are trying to read the posts and keep up with what is happening.

Thanks,

Salem

I understand the use of "we" since he was under supervision as a newbie in training. However, he is using an awful lot of passive language and I don't recall him saying "I" very much, if at all.

IMHO, he is not taking any responsibility for his treatment.

Oh, he does say, "I apologize"

"I MAY alter..."

Interesting linguistic note.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 31s
Doc says in late Oct 2010 he resumes with same meds but alters depending on side effects. #JulieSchenecker

I can't recall a witness in a Florida trial who has looked at his/her notes so much in order to give testimony. :facepalm:
#doyounotknowhowtoreadyournotesbeforeenteringthecourtroomdoc?

This witness has a funny way of ending some of his responses. His voice goes up at the end like he is questioning what is coming out of his own mouth.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 20s
#JulieSchenecker also going to therapy at USF doc confirms

Could that be from the 10 years she was as an interrogator for the Armed Services and was a method of 'sizing' the other person up?

That's what I thought right away or she could be lying to the MD. It is said that people who lie, tend to look directly into someones eyes all the time. Most people look away sometimes.

I understand the use of "we" since he was under supervision as a newbie in training. However, he is using an awful lot of passive language and I don't recall him saying "I" very much, if at all.

IMHO, he is not taking any responsibility for his treatment.

Oh, he does say, "I apologize"

"I MAY alter..."

Interesting linguistic note.

So true and at one point he said "they" and I was like...THEY WHO? :scared:

This witness has a funny way of ending some of his responses. His voice goes up at the end like he is questioning what is coming out of his own mouth.

He seems nervous....making him appear a little socially awkward...? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l