GUILTY FL - Carlie Brucia, 11, Sarasota, 1 February 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
could someone please link me to the best surveillence video of Carlie's abduction. I don't remember seeing the perp pull something from his pocket nor did I see Carlie trying to sidestep him?? Thank you

It's been reported that the perp was in custody since Monday and wasn't talking. He was supposedly turned in by his housemate. Well, in all this time since Monday, they supposedly didn't know where she was bc he wasn't talking. Remember, the family believed she was still alive (in a dark place due to a psychic's tips) - if a friend who he supposedly confessed regarding the murder and the body was the one who turned him in - then why didn't the police recover her body sooner. Did two people turn him in? His housemate turned him in first regarding his description. And then later another fried came forward, perhaps the girlfriend who visited his work on Monday, later in the week and told police that the guy admitted it and where the body was. Am I missing something?

Has anyone wondered why he was at a closed car wash? I haven't followed this case on TV, so maybe its been answered. Was it just a chance happening, wrong place, wrong time, or is there more to this story?

All this misinformation...

The family did not go to the crime scene to identify the body. They went there to pray after the body had been removed.

Carlie was not wearing provocative clothing.

An amazing truth, however, is that Joseph Smith is the father of 3 daughters.

Lilybug1 said:
It's been reported that the perp was in custody since Monday and wasn't talking. He was supposedly turned in by his housemate. Well, in all this time since Monday, they supposedly didn't know where she was bc he wasn't talking. Remember, the family believed she was still alive (in a dark place due to a psychic's tips) - if a friend who he supposedly confessed regarding the murder and the body was the one who turned him in - then why didn't the police recover her body sooner. Did two people turn him in? His housemate turned him in first regarding his description. And then later another fried came forward, perhaps the girlfriend who visited his work on Monday, later in the week and told police that the guy admitted it and where the body was. Am I missing something?

Dear Lilybud,
I love the subliminal freudian slip there...

I think Joe Smith is gonna fry!!

Neighbors and friends of Smith's seem to refuse to believe that he did it even after his admission. He was teaching the nine year old neighbor girl how to ride a bike? Why did the wife with the three girls divorce him? And why did his first wife divorce him? A lot of answers are hidden there. This guy has been grooming everyone he comes in contact with.

Trino said:
All this misinformation...

The family did not go to the crime scene to identify the body. They went there to pray after the body had been removed.

Carlie was not wearing provocative clothing.

An amazing truth, however, is that Joseph Smith is the father of 3 daughters.

There's more :)

He was arrested on Tuesday for probation violation.

Carlies mom didn't frequent the bar, she had only been there a couple of times.

gardenmom said:
Has anyone wondered why he was at a closed car wash? I haven't followed this case on TV, so maybe its been answered. Was it just a chance happening, wrong place, wrong time, or is there more to this story?

And he had been parked there for 3 minutes?!? He should've just played the lotto that day bc that just's a little too lucky. He had to sit out in front of closed car wash located on a busy street for just 3 minutes and an innocent, unsuspecting and unsupervised girl just walks by. It's a little too coincidental for me. It's very possible that he may have been watching/stalking her and knew her way home OR that he was tipped off. But I'm more inclined to believe that he acted alone. After all, who would willingly make themselves part of a criminal conspiracy so some deviant could prey an innocent girl? It's crazy when the criminals do it for their own peverse self-gratification, but it's driven by selfishness. What motive or drive would someone have to help this person - sadism?

Lilybug: After all, who would willingly make themselves part of a criminal conspiracy so some deviant could prey an innocent girl? It's crazy when the criminals do it for their own peverse self-gratification, but it's driven by selfishness. What motive or drive would someone have to help this person - sadism?[/QUOTE]

When I was a teenager (from 13-15), my aunt's husband would constantly try to set me up with his friends. Every time I was around him he would ask me do I want to go out with him, do I want to go out with one of his friends? I would always try to avoid him.

Maybe this murderer had seen Carlie somewhere and an adult who knew Carlie (the boyfriend of the sleepover family?) tipped him that Carlie would be walking home. Maybe the friend didn't intend for anything tragic to happen, but just thought for some reason that Carlie would be willing to go out with this guy. I don't know. Some people are really stupid and think that an 11 year old is fair game for "dating" or whatever they have in mind.

I have no idea whether anything like this could have happened. I'm just trying to figure out how this idiot Joseph Smith got lucky enough to have Carlie happen along at just the right time.

IMO.

I think he said this coming Saturday.....Just look for it .........
John Walsh just said that there are more videos of the guy driving his car into the car wash! It will be on his show. This on CNN.......PST..2:15 pm
this afternoon.....

xxxxo
mama

Instead of castration (or even severing the penis ;) ).......STRING HIM UP BY HIS PENIS AND LET HIM ROT! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :furious:

Jovin said:
Instead of castration (or even severing the penis ;) ).......STRING HIM UP BY HIS PENIS AND LET HIM ROT! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :furious:

Cut the damn thing off ! There is no longer any reason for him to have a penis.....Lock his sorry *advertiser censored* up and throw away the key ! The Prisons dont want him, Society does not want him, Only the Lord above can help a creature such as that !! :furious:

It was my understanding that he has been charged with 1st degree murder. Does this mean that it was premeditated and planned? If so then he wasn't there by luck.

I think the other victim was chosen at random. It was probably the same this time. He may have decided to grab the first young woman he saw, and eleven-year-old Carlie was close enough.

Premeditation can be just a matter of minutes. It doesn't necessarily mean he had picked her ahead of time.

LinnieB said:
Cut the damn thing off ! There is no longer any reason for him to have a penis.....Lock his sorry *advertiser censored* up and throw away the key ! The Prisons dont want him, Society does not want him, Only the Lord above can help a creature such as that !! :furious:

But even HE would have his work cut out dealing with this animal! And by the way, stringing him up by the penis would make him suffer more and longer than if it was severed! I know...we shouldn't think this way, but we're all running very high nerves right now..notice the volatile air in here? Can anyone blame us? NO! We're fed up! We want something done to prevent this from EVER HAPPENING AGAIN!

We just don't know what to do or say that will change things. I, for one, believe we need to start a petition to have the Amber Alert stipulations CHANGED! THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO ISSUE IT SOONER without having to know so much detail! It could have saved Carlie's life, and maybe a few others, if they hadn't had to wait almost 24 hours or more in some cases before issuing the alert! :furious:

And I should have added, that I feel that if the Amber Alert could be issued sooner, and the perverts out there were aware of this, they wouldn't be so quick to grab a child...they'd know that they wouldn't have a lot of time before someone would be looking for them, and they couldn't "enjoy" their deeds and have enough time to dispose of the body before someone would be on to them... I think maybe they'd be more cautious or nervous about pulling off these terrible stunts.

indigomood said:
could someone please link me to the best surveillence video of Carlie's abduction. I don't remember seeing the perp pull something from his pocket nor did I see Carlie trying to sidestep him?? Thank you

Indigomood..................go to GOOGLE and type in Carlie's name. The whole name. You'll find lots of place's that have the Video. CNN has a really good one. Maybe.......you can type in CNN Video Carli.

xxxxxxxxxxo
mama

CARLA said:
LOVEMAMA,

NO NO NO.. THERE WERE TO MANY RED FLAGS FOR STARTERS.. NO CHILD OF MINE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE HOUSE.. PERIOD..!! :razz:

Ms. Runion bless her.. Mentioned the CODE WORD FOR YOUR KIDS.. Does this not bother you.. I think there is danger in that as well.. SIMPLE FOR ME I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ALL MY KIDS, NEICES ETC.. THAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME, THERE MOM, DAD ETC.. SOMEONE FROM LAW ENFORECEMENT WILL NOTIFY THEM. If they are at school they will go through proper channels to notify them.. NO STRANGER HAS A CODE WORD THAT I WOULD TELL.. I DON'T BELIEVE IN THEM ...!! Your child should go back inside if they are approached in this fashion, and call GRANDMA, GRANDPA, THE POLICE.. TELL SOMEONE.. DON'T GO .. RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN,..!!

AWARENESS, AWARENESS, AWARENESS.. IS EVERYTHING.. TALK TO YOUR KIDS..!!

OH..!! WHILE I'M ON A RANT..!! TAKE THOSE DUMP BUMPER STICKERS OFF YOUR CARS..THAT STATE "MY CHILD, OR CHILDREN ARE HONOR STUDENTS AT SO AND SO SCHOOL" Or just add, if your a sicko, pervert, or murder..you now know where they are, most MONDAYS THRU FRIDAYS.. and you have your subject for a converstion to lure them with..!! :furious: :furious:

Carla........I think you're right. Code words..........no! I see what you mean.
The only thing I hadn't thought of was those sign's on the back window of people's cars..........saying my daughter/son is an honor student at some school. That could make a pervert drool!...Just follow the car til the driver gets home. OMG I sure never thought of that one!
Go post those tip's on the new thread by Doyle!
Thanks for that post Carla!
xxxxxxxxoo
mama

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members