Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like Cassie had a rough life with her mother according to the 3/8/19 document. When people grow up in dysfunctional homes, they seem to be more and more, either a victim (Cassie), or a perpetrator. It's so important for intervention at a young age.

Re. the PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION AGAINST REPEAT VIOLENCE, to be clear, these are allegations made by a killer and should not be construed as fact.

MS also makes similar disparaging allegations about the victim's siblings in the petition. Seems that MS previously filed three separate petitions for the same which he states were dismissed for lack of evidence or the respondent not appearing.

Under physical description for the then 56-year old respondent (grandmother) -- he writes "wrinkled skin and eyes usually red" -- in response to distinguishing marks/scars. Really?!!

So typical of his lying and manipulative character.

MOO

Last edited:
Re. the PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION AGAINST REPEAT VIOLENCE, to be clear, these are allegations made by a killer and should not be construed as fact.

MS also makes similar disparaging allegations about the victim's siblings in the petition. Seems that MS previously filed three separate petitions for the same which he states were dismissed for lack of evidence or the respondent not appearing.

Under physical description for the then 56-year old respondent (grandmother) -- he writes "wrinkled skin and eyes usually red" -- in response to distinguishing marks/scars. Really?!!

So typical of his lying and manipulative character.

MOO
Yes, I agree with you on all accounts. That description just made me want to vomit. I just think he turned half truths into whole truths.

I really have no clue what these mean other than the petition to him. But the ball is rolling.

It appears to me that on 3/30 while Cassie was still a missing person, an extended Carli family member (AC) filed a petition for temporary custody involving the minor child (naming both the mom & dad as respondents).

Since there was no evidence on 3/30 (Cassie's body not recovered until about 4/3) that the adults/parents and child were not involuntarily missing, the motion was denied.

Additional filing fees were paid today, 4/6/22, by the petitioner so I think we can assume the Carli's are continuing their quest to be reunited with the child. MOO

It appears to me that on 3/30 while Cassie was still a missing person, an extended Carli family member (AC) filed a petition for temporary custody involving the minor child (naming both the mom & dad as respondents).

Since there was no evidence on 3/30 (Cassie's body not recovered until about 4/3) that the adults/parents and child were not involuntarily missing, the motion was denied.

Additional filing fees were paid today, 4/6/22, by the petitioner so I think we can assume the Carli's are continuing their quest to be reunited with the child. MOO
Thank you @Seattle1 for explaining all of this.

Thank you.

Last edited:
"Slain Florida mom Cassie Carli had been planning to apply for a concealed carry permit before her death out of concern for her safety, but had her "guard down" after her ex-boyfriend, who has been charged in connection with her death, had recently grown more cordial, her family tells Fox News Digital."

Slain Florida mother Cassie Carli had planned to get concealed carry permit out of fear for her safety: Family

His cordial was just buying his time. MOO is this was planned...

He was in the honeymoon cycle again, treating her like he did when they met, lowering her guard until she postponed protecting herself.

"Last summer, the father filed multiple Family Court motions, including for contempt, temporary custody and a request for day care attendance, according to Fox News."
Cassie Carli's ex ordered to pay fees days before vanishing: report

ChildSupportPayment enforcement -- that really annoys the narcissist. Like being forced to pay for something that already belongs to them.

* Strong subject matter follows * Scroll and Roll, if sensitive *

Cassie should still be here working and enjoying her lovely daughter, SaylorCarli. PTSD. What did she see? Death Penalty for MS asap. No appeals for conviction. March his butt straight to the electric chair.

It's important for mental health issues to be addressed, for anyone, in general, IDed and treated, if need be, as pain, shock and awe arising from the evil atrocities, especially from MS, reverberate into multiple directions.

Pain's doubled for the empath. How long had MS wanted to kill CC? 1 Year +? Will the 4yo child testify?

I feel hurt and sad for sweet, tender SaylorCarli. 4yo baby girl and her beautiful, sweet, kind mother killed by an uncooperative, unpleasant father, narcissist MS. MOO

May Miss CassieCarli's lovely DD always be lifted and have the strength to caress agape love for a full life and recovery. Healing, peace and love to all who endure yet are saved and raptured before the tribulation..
I fee

"Slain Florida mom Cassie Carli had been planning to apply for a concealed carry permit before her death out of concern for her safety, but had her "guard down" after her ex-boyfriend, who has been charged in connection with her death, had recently grown more cordial, her family tells Fox News Digital."

Slain Florida mother Cassie Carli had planned to get concealed carry permit out of fear for her safety: Family

His cordial was just buying his time. MOO is this was planned...

Not only was this kidnapping and murder plus a burial in an AL barn planned and premeditated by the cordial sociopath, but CC KNEW her life to be in danger. She sought a weapon or wanted to rather. I wish she had if it'd make a difference.

Her guard was down. It may have seemed appealing to have the switch of S take place in Navarre, for a change. No long drive for CC to Destin and double back with S.

Just like that. MS captured CC at NB. I guess from the parking lot and killed her, then buried her in AL. So suddenly. Unexpectedly.

Probably strangulation. Dunno. Takes about 2 - 8 minutes to die that way but body can go unconscious after 2 minutes, est. These DV deaths usually are killings that are up close and squeeze the air out of a life. How many are face to face? Was this one? Very sorry for their loved ones to endure.

MOO VHOO

I’ve been following this case for the last week, don’t have much to add that can measure up to what you’ve all excellently provided, but I’m just so sad that poor Saylor may have witnessed her father’s alleged wicked actions. Once again we have someone’s life taken by a selfish, arrogant person and I hope justice is coming for Cassie asap.

Not only was this kidnapping and murder plus a burial in an AL barn planned and premeditated by the cordial sociopath, but CC KNEW her life to be in danger. She sought a weapon or wanted to rather. I wish she had if it'd make a difference.

Her guard was down. It may have seemed appealing to have the switch of S take place in Navarre, for a change. No long drive for CC to Destin and double back with S.

Just like that. MS captured CC at NB. I guess from the parking lot and killed her, then buried her in AL. So suddenly. Unexpectedly.

Probably strangulation. Dunno. Takes about 2 - 8 minutes to die that way but body can go unconscious after 2 minutes, est. These DV deaths usually are killings that are up close and squeeze the air out of a life. How many are face to face? Was this one? Very sorry for their loved ones to endure.

MOO VHOO

I too think that the cause of death was probably strangulation.
When Spanevelo was looking at and moving his cuffed hands during his first court appearance, I thought to myself, "That dirtbag strangled her!"

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back