Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still think it was creepy the moving of his hands.....
Also, notice he starts messing with the cuffs, fidgeting with his hands, when the judge asks them to state the charges in the file. At that time, he was most likely unaware of what exactly they had on him, and you'll notice his eyes widen and he looks over at that moment, like "UH OH!"

Still confused about why she was in TN custody. I thought he was alone when arrested.

They found Marcus and Saylor in Alabama originally. The CPS workers interviewed her at about the same time the police were interviewing him. However, though she may have been in their custody for a night, she was ultimately given back to him. Then he ran and was arrested in Tennessee. The press release was unclear as to if she was physically with her father at the time of the arrest but it seems like the only way she wouldn't have been, was if she had been with someone he ‘approved’ of.

They found Marcus and Saylor in Alabama originally. The CPS workers interviewed her at about the same time the police were interviewing him. However, though she may have been in their custody for a night, she was ultimately given back to him. Then he ran and was arrested in Tennessee. The press release was unclear as to if she was physically with her father at the time of the arrest but it seems like the only way she wouldn't have been, was if she had been with someone he ‘approved’ of.
Yes, at the presser, they stated he was alone when arrested. This is why the confusion. I think she was with him IMO, they maybe didn't want to go there at the press conference.

Slain Florida mom's ex-boyfriend was ordered to pay her $5,920 in attorney fees 9 days before she disappeared

Just nine days before slain Floridamother Cassie Carli disappeared while attempting to pick up her 4-year-old daughter from her ex-boyfriend, Marcus Spanevelo, a judge ordered Spanevelo to pay Carli $5,920 in attorney fees related to a years-long custody battle, according to court records.

<snip>

On March 18, a judge ordered Spanevelo to pay Cassie $5,920 in legal fees associated with the court battle within 30 days.

Cassie attended the hearing over zoom in the office of her attorney, Aaron Wentz.

"Everybody in the office is pretty upset about it. We've been dealing with Cassie for quite some time. Very, very wonderful young lady," Wentz told Fox News Digital on Monday. "As far as the lengthy court battle that's been going on, it never got to the point where I felt like something like this would happen, honestly. This was a shock."

Wentz said his office does not have any records indicating that Spanevelo paid Cassie any of the $5,920 that the judge ordered him to pay her.
scorched earth litigation is so fun... not. what a narcissist.

Looks like Cassie had a rough life with her mother according to the 3/8/19 document. When people grow up in dysfunctional homes, they seem to be more and more, either a victim (Cassie), or a perpetrator. It's so important for intervention at a young age.
while i dont dispute that, it came from MS. anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

This is the only thing that makes sense after the lying, conniving, dirtbag, narcissist MS kidnapped and stole Cassie from not just her lovely 4yo daughter, but her father, sister, brother and numerous friends and other family members. I am so thrilled that S is where she belongs. May she thrive and live a happy, fruitful life.

[URL='https://twitter.com/OliviaIversonTV']Olivia Iverson

@OliviaIversonTV[/URL]
·
Apr 6 9:46pm

@OliviaIversonTV
#UPDATE: #CassieCarli’s sister Raeann tells me Cassie’s daughter Saylor is back in Navarre Beach with their family tonight. She’s busy cuddling with her niece and plans to send me some photos in the morning.
@weartv

https://twitter.com/OliviaIversonTV/status/1511783452047253516

This is the only thing that makes sense after the lying, conniving, dirtbag, narcissist MS kidnapped and stole Cassie from not just her lovely 4yo daughter, but her father, sister, brother and numerous friends and other family members. I am so thrilled that S is where she belongs. May she thrive and live a happy, fruitful life.

Olivia Iverson
@OliviaIversonTV

·
Apr 6 9:46pm

@OliviaIversonTV
#UPDATE: #CassieCarli’s sister Raeann tells me Cassie’s daughter Saylor is back in Navarre Beach with their family tonight. She’s busy cuddling with her niece and plans to send me some photos in the morning.
@weartv

https://twitter.com/OliviaIversonTV/status/1511783452047253516

Oh my, this is so beautiful and so sad at the same time. How do you explain to a four year old that her beloved mommy is gone and never coming back. And that her father is gone too. And when do you tell her what her father did to her mommy. Prayers and heartfelt blessings to Cassie’s precious little girl. Moo

Oh my, this is so beautiful and so sad at the same time. How do you explain to a four year old that her beloved mommy is gone and never coming back. And that her father is gone too. And when do you tell her what her father did to her mommy. Prayers and heartfelt blessings to Cassie’s precious little girl. Moo

Probably best to tell her before she Googles and before some 'helpful' outsider decides to tell her...IMHO.

jmho ymmv lrr

FQFuKoWXMAYPWGW

Marcus Spanevelo, 34, did not appear as scheduled in court in Maury County, Tennessee, after he voluntarily signed his waiver of extradition to Florida, according to the court coordinator.

This means officials can begin making arraignments to pick up Spanevelo to bring him back to Santa Rosa County, where he faces several charges, including tampering with evidence, giving false information concerning a missing persons investigation, and destruction of evidence
Suspect in Cassie Carli’s death voluntarily waives extradition | WKRG

Man charged in ex-girlfriend's death signs waiver of extradition to Florida

hahaha. I get some pleasure knowing that Saylor is most assuredly NOT with the people he would prefer and that even that attempt at employing control over the custody of his daughter was thwarted. Time to get your hiney back to Santa Rosa to answer for your crimes Mr. S

Marcus Spanevelo, 34, did not appear as scheduled in court in Maury County, Tennessee, after he voluntarily signed his waiver of extradition to Florida, according to the court coordinator.

This means officials can begin making arraignments to pick up Spanevelo to bring him back to Santa Rosa County, where he faces several charges, including tampering with evidence, giving false information concerning a missing persons investigation, and destruction of evidence
Suspect in Cassie Carli’s death voluntarily waives extradition | WKRG

Man charged in ex-girlfriend's death signs waiver of extradition to Florida

hahaha. I get some pleasure knowing that Saylor is most assuredly NOT with the people he would prefer and that even that attempt at employing control over the custody of his daughter was thwarted. Time to get your hiney back to Santa Rosa to answer for your crimes Mr. S

I'm glad he waived extradition.

Marcus is being transferred to another facility today, per Vinelink.

MARCUS SPANEVELO
Custody Record
Age34
GenderMale
RaceWhite
jpeg

Due to the current status, updates on this record are no longer available. If you have any questions, please contact the facility.
Registration disabled

RECORD DETAILS
GET NOTIFIED
Ethnicity Non-Hispanic
Date of Birth Jul 12, 1987
ID Number175593
Custody Status Date Apr 16, 2022 03:26 AM CDT
Custody StatusTransferred
Custody Detail Another Facility
Book Date Apr 01, 2022 11:09 PM CDT

REPORTING AGENCY
Maury County Sheriff's Department