Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
they stopped just shy of naming ex a POI but made it clear they feel some sort of foul play is involved. Made a big point of the fact that they do not believe she would have just walked off leaving purse and contents in car.

(ABC WEAR-TV Pensacola reporter)

Olivia Iverson
@OliviaIversonTV

Sheriff Bob Johnson publicly identified Cassie’s ex as Marcus Spanevelo. He says deputies met Marcus in Birmingham, Alabama Wednesday and made contact with him and 4 y/o daughter Saylor.
@weartv

To be clear, he has been identified, but not yet named as a POI, right?

Brazil signed the Hague Treaty, but they are currently considered non-compliant. And, if he did something to her and fled with the kid to Brazil, I don't think they are obligated to extradite him to the US if he has Brazilian citizenship.
He most likely has brazilian citizenship and I would be surprised if Saylor doesn't have dual citizenship, he seems very close to his family still in Brazil and my guess is that his family probably visits FL a lot.

I found the press conference on a local paper's FB page (Navarre Press). I assume this is considered MSM.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=680916993131548

ETA: lots of answers to our questions, but specifically where Saylor was located - with her father in Birmingham, AL. This is not looking good.
And they drove to Alabama to him! If he was meeting her, I wonder why he would not have concerns when she didn't show....? We all know how this ends.

The Heavy article on Cassie: Cassie Carli Missing: Florida Woman Vanishes From Beach

This is the first source I've seen that I could link that mentions the call from the ex to Carlie's dad.

And they drove to Alabama to him! If he was meeting her, I wonder why he would not have concerns when she didn't show....? We all know how this ends.

But she did show up, didn't she? She was last seen at the pick up location, I thought?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch
Back