Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So did Cassie have Saylor with her and went to meet the dad or did the dad have Saylor and Cassie was meeting them to pick her up? Was Saylor ever missing or did they report both missing because they assumed Cassie had picked up the girl and then somehow disappeared? They met at a boat ramp for real or is that just the claim being made by the ex? Or did she never show up to meet them? The child would have had to see something unless they met somewhere where the kid would be safe and occupied long enough for him to do something to Cassie. MOO. There is so much going on here that I've twisted myself in to a knot.

So did Cassie have Saylor with her and went to meet the dad or did the dad have Saylor and Cassie was meeting them to pick her up? Was Saylor ever missing or did they report both missing because they assumed Cassie had picked up the girl and then somehow disappeared? They met at a boat ramp for real or is that just the claim being made by the ex? Or did she never show up to meet them? The child would have had to see something unless they met somewhere where the kid would be safe and occupied long enough for him to do something to Cassie. MOO. There is so much going on here that I've twisted myself in to a knot.
Dad had child. Cassie was scheduled to pick up the child. I'm not sure the custody exchange details are in MSM, so I don't want to say much more about that. Both Cassie and SC were originally reported as missing; SC was located with her father.
#TrustTheFamily

I didn't mean to imply it was your fault the article contained incorrect information. :oops:

My (poorly made) point was that your clarification that it was an old article with old information was important.
Sorry. I tried to delete too late, if it had that error, it probably has others. I just was trying to answer someone's question with a MSM article :(

ETA: I self reported the link

Sorry. I tried to delete too late, if it had that error, it probably has others. I just was trying to answer someone's question with a MSM article :(
You didn't do anything wrong! :) Hopefully, I didn't either. :oops:

I certainly did not mean to make you feel bad at all. Things get confusing at times. That article wasn't the only source that made the custody exchange unclear.

Florida mom, 37, missing since Sunday after going to pick up her 4-year-old daughter from girl's dad | Daily Mail Online

I'm just going to say I've typed out about 4 versions of this mess and none make sense. I had to delete all. I really think this is a no brainer and now we have to get witnesses and others involved. He has this child and yet shouldn't. He was supposed to drop off. Doesn't answer Cassies fathers texts. IT GOES ON! So very concerned is pretty much what I can say. I'm actually flustered.

Following....
just too close to home after my own experience, though this is much worse obviously.

Wondering why was this ex found in Birmingham Alabama with the child, when he lives in Panama City, FL.?

"She said that Carli vanished after going to pick up her child from a “scheduled custody exchange,” with the father of her child, who lives in the Panama City area."
Cassie Carli Missing: Florida Woman Vanishes From Beach

I agree with others....re: likely outcome....

Correct me if I’m wrong(bc I absolutely could be) but the question now is if something happened to her on the way to meet up with the ex to pick up her daughter or if she made it to the ex and something happened at that time? MOO but the ex’s behavior raises all kinds of red flags. It’s easy to assume that Cassie has met with foul play. LE, Science and Tech will solve this. Unfortunately I don’t think we will have a happy ending. Let’s hope I’m very wrong.

Correct me if I’m wrong(bc I absolutely could be) but the question now is if something happened to her on the way to meet up with the ex to pick up her daughter or if she made it to the ex and something happened at that time? MOO but the ex’s behavior raises all kinds of red flags. It’s easy to assume that Cassie has met with foul play. LE, Science and Tech will solve this. Unfortunately I don’t think we will have a happy ending. Let’s hope I’m very wrong.
I've followed so many cases where custody handoffs go something like this.

His and her phone data will probably be key here. That will take a bit of time to receive and analyze though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLCS
Back