Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if Cassie’s autopsy is complete and we will hear results today. MS deserves whatever is coming his way. Sometimes children are better off without a father than the one they were given. I’m impatiently waiting to learn that Cassie’s precious baby girl is safely back with her Grandpa. Moo

I have a feeling CC's sister and her husband will try to adopt Saylor. They have a young son and seem to be wonderful people who will step in and parent Saylor. Just praying MS's family do not end up with custody. JMOO/

Wow. I can't believe he said he didn't want the updates. What's his deal with Cassie's mother?
I went through all of those and just can't believe how heartless he is, but then he is concerned for her well-being now? Get out of here, dude. He didn't want to see updates? Cassie was trying so hard to be kind. It's just sickening.

Stephanie Langston@stephnthecity

7m

CONTD: Spanevelo refuses to waive extradition, saying he needs to make sure his daughter is taken care of first
@WKRN
IMO
Gaslighting and manipulation... seems to be the only trick he has... still trying to control the situation from behind bars. I hate her family and Saylor have to continue to be affected by this "man" :mad:

We know Florida is a DP state. But do we know when he took CC life? It seems the kidnapping took place in Florida, and I would think that is where he took her life?
Probably. But I have seen some cases, [on ID channel for example] where a vengeful spouse kidnaps his partner, out of anger and rage---and they sometimes keep them alive for awhile, but zip tied or something like that, because they want to enjoy that power and control and they want to tell them horrible things, before they kill them. I feel like this guy might want to do something like that, instead of instantly giving the kill shot.
He might have kept her alive long enough to get closer to the barn, before putting her out of that horror and misery he heaped upon her. :(
JMO

Last edited:
If his family are decent human beings and NOT like the Laundry family they will return Saylor quickly to her HOME, she's lost a lot in the last week.
I predict they might be more like Patrick Frazee's family, and actively fight for custody of the child, in spite of the brutal killing carried out by their family member.

I predict they might be more like Patrick Frazee's family, and actively fight for custody of the child, in spite of the brutal killing carried out by their family member.
I foresee him trying to use his past misuse of the legal and DCF systems towards Cassie as 'just defending his daughter' . Trash. IMO

He kidnapped Cassie in Florida, her body was found in Alabama, which also is a death penalty state.

Surely, MS's trial will take place in Santa Rosa County since that is the location of the original crime of kidnapping. His crimes should be paid back for the loss to the citizens who benefitted by having Cassie where she resided in Navarre and in the city where she was kidnapped. States are extradicting him back to FL right?

The Sheriff is nudging the kidnaping and murder of Cassie towards a Death Penalty case. I hope he gets his wishes. MS is a control freak, loser who murdered his beautiful ex gf after kidnapping and taking CassieCarli 300 miles from her home for a secret burial in a barn far away.

Under Florida statute 787.01, kidnapping is a first degree felony punishable by up to life in prison.
Murder in the 1st is possible Death Penalty. Florida is not scared to punish the wicked hearts of man.
MS will never be granted his liberty. He's forfeited his freedoms. What a devious fool!

___ example

Jury selection begins for man facing death for Florida mass school shooting

After reading his antagonistic text messages, his repeated reports to LE and DCF, his dragging his feet on paying child support, court costs - do you believe he would meet CC in her hometown without an ulterior motive? THAT was the lure to get her alone. That is what you call premeditation (whether his daughter was in the vehicle or not) . I can guarantee you (IMO) on any other exchange, even if he were in town, he would drive back toward his home to meet her. JUST to cause her the hassle.

The bereaved sibling alleges that after Cassie gave birth to Saylor, Spanevelo attempted to plant recording devices in her apartment, tracked her phone, and tried to monitor her movements and to who she was speaking.

"I think he thought that if he could hear her doing anything she may not supposed to be doing in then he'd try to use it against her and try to make false reports to [Child Protective Services] to get Saylor taken away from her."
[snip]
"The verbal abuse was particularly bad," Raeanne said. "He would body shame her when she was pregnant, and just everything she did wasn't right or good enough for him.

"He called her stupid, said she didn't know anything, that she was going to be the worst mother ever - just anything to put her down and make her feel inferior to him.

"The emotional abuse was just extreme. So extreme," she further alleged.
Mom's ex 'tracked her phone & used recording devices' before her shock death

It makes me so sad that she fought so hard to provide a good stable loving life for her daughter and now will not have the chance to watch her grow up.

My word, I hope and pray not! One difference between the Frazee family (and Watt's family for that matter), is that MS's family have yet to show up and victim blame on these threads... so maybe there is hope.

I tried to find the specific rules re what is acceptable to share vs unacceptable, and couldn’t find an answer, but I’m hoping this link is ok, because it has a lot of very detailed info about the custody battle, along with filed court documents. It’s a verified website, but not sure it’s WS “verified.” If not, please delete, and know that I am so sorry for violating the rules! Florida Protective Parents - Cassie Carli

It's just so horrifying...

I tried to find the specific rules re what is acceptable to share vs unacceptable, and couldn’t find an answer, but I’m hoping this link is ok, because it has a lot of very detailed info about the custody battle, along with filed court documents. It’s a verified website, but not sure it’s WS “verified.” If not, please delete, and know that I am so sorry for violating the rules! Florida Protective Parents - Cassie Carli
Looks like Cassie had a rough life with her mother according to the 3/8/19 document. When people grow up in dysfunctional homes, they seem to be more and more, either a victim (Cassie), or a perpetrator. It's so important for intervention at a young age.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back