GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, most of his arrest reports list his weight at 130-135 lbs. The other relative is the one who is usually about 155 lbs.

125 - 2011
125 - 2013
130 - 2015

Was he of slight build? She weighs twenty pounds more than him according to the arrest warrents.

What one neighbor said was they lived in one house on Lulaby when Duane died then they moved in with her, but she didn't say for how long before she called LE because they were doing drugs, so they moved in with another neighbor on the block,and no one has said how long they stayed with him. It could't of been for long for either neighbor , the first first neighbor said she was pregnat with Chance, and IIRC she was eight months along with Chance when their house burned So they were living with the second neighbor and it was his house that burned?.

If I am not here when the body found is officially ID'd by ME please do alert on the post with link to that official word. Thanks to all who are here for this little guy.

I have no doubt JW abused/assaulted KB when in one of his "moods" as KB called them. His criminal record is full of assaults on women he was previously involved with; no reason for KB to be any different - except the fact she seemed to love the abuse and worshiped the ground he walked on rather than running like h&ll and getting a restraining order like his previous victims did. And even after they killed Chance - which according to the affidavit was a joint endeavor - she still posted that last message on FB - "No matter what happens, good or bad, I will always love you Joseph Walsh". Seriously? Even after they murdered the tiny baby delivered from her womb just weeks before? She still loves the man who helped her murder and bury that tiny little baby without even a blanket wrapped around him.

I know the grandparents want to make excuses for their children and each side seems to want to blame the other for leading their poor little lamb astray, but BOTH of them are equally evil and soulless and selfish and without a care for ANYONE other than themselves. Period.

I truly think you and I are twins separated at birth, EllieBee. I couldn't stand by and watch a man harm or neglect my baby either. He'd have to kill me first. He also better be damned afraid to go to sleep. I don't give a crap if the dude is as big and mean as a grizzly bear - he's not going to hurt my children while there is breath in my body. Besides, JW is a puny little man who she outweighed by at least 30 pounds.

I don't know. I'm just ranting now. I am still so angry that no one protected this little baby from those two POSs that everyone already knew were monsters before this poor baby was even born.

I so agree with both of you. I have refused to consider that "poor "mother" was abused" story for a very long time. My grandmother taught me many years ago that a "cast iron frying pan" is a great equalizer for abusive relationships. A real mother would die to protect her babies. IMO, this woman most likely killed both babies and the "man" of the house helped her as she dictated. JMO

Mods, maybe we could have a "bad words and ranting" thread in the basement? :lol:

We really ARE trying to be good, but these people have pushed most of us to our limits.

Thank you for the leeway you have given us thus far to discuss comments in a responsible way.

I feel your pain and frustration and have, unfortunately, been here many, many times. A Websleuths' thread for ranting and raving for children harmed and murdered would probably blow the server away.

They moved in with the neighbor who complained about the drug use a few weeks after Duane died - that was in 2014, not after the fire. KB became pregnant with Chance in Oct 2014; not sure when the neighbor kicked them out, but I recall they had only been in the fire house for a few weeks when the fire happened, so maybe neighbor kicked them out in Mar-Apr 2015 time frame? KB would have been about 5-6 months pregnant at that time.

After the fire, the Red Cross put them up at the Budget Inn Motel for what was supposed to be 2 or 3 days (this was in June 2015), but they stayed there until after Chance was born. Around that time the neighbors threw KB a baby shower because they had lost most of Chance's things in the fire. I think they left the Budget Inn in Aug 2015, IIRC.

They moved into the house where they killed Chance only about 2-3 weeks before his murder.

I'm confused then. I thought they moved in with the neighbor because of the house fire but apparently not.

The couple seemed stable, so it surprised Wood when they showed up at her home unannounced and desperate one night close to a year after Duane's death.

“They just came knocking on my door at about 11 at night one night saying they were homeless and needed place to stay,” she said.

Kristen was pregnant with Chance, so Wood gave them a room.
http://myinforms.com/en/a/17807074-questions-swirl-after-second-infants-death/

This article contains a lot of answers to questions I didn't even know I had. Oh boy. :gaah:

I'm confused then. I thought they moved in with the neighbor because of the house fire but apparently not.

http://myinforms.com/en/a/17807074-questions-swirl-after-second-infants-death/

This article contains a lot of answers to questions I didn't even know I had. Oh boy. :gaah:

I think there are two different neighbors that housed them. Ms. Wood is one, and I forget the name of the other lady. IIRC, both said the couple were drugging in their homes, but do not quote me on that.

wait a second - What?? previous reports have said the two parents met at rehab. Now they met while renting separate rooms from some dude on Lullaby? very :confused: Unless maybe the man was renting rooms as some sort of halfway house type situation for those coming out of rehab or jail?

Douglas Card, 69, said Walsh and Bury met while renting separate rooms at his home.

There were other differences as well, Card said. First of all, Walsh and Bury didn't know each other when they moved into his home on Lullaby Road.

When Bury arrived, she was married to and living with another man, according to Card. Not long after, Walsh began renting a room as well.

Walsh was working at Charlotte Motor Cars after finishing a drug rehabilitation program, Card said. He was shy and reserved.

At first, Kristen Bury didn't want Walsh living in the home, Card said. But eventually her husband moved out, and she and Walsh became a couple.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20151017/article/151019687?p=3&tc=pg

A note for members who were wondering about the drugs of choice a few pages back. This article makes mention of some drugs acquaintances claim they were on. It also gives details about the false 911 reports Joseph was charged with back in June/July

Yes, lots of aimless moving around. KB mentions she and JW and Theresa going to the beach a lot when they lived together.

"As the search continues, a former neighbor of Bury and Walsh is speaking out about her relationship with the couple. Theresa Haynes lived a few doors down from Bury and Walsh on Lullaby Road in Warm Mineral Springs, and she says she took the couple in after the loss of their first baby, Duane, in April of 2014.

Haynes says she soon found out about Bury and Walsh’s violent tendencies and drug use -- leaving her in fear of her own life.

"I really believe anything could be possible with those two," Haynes told ASBC 7. "They lived with me a while and I had to put them out because they were doing drugs.”

“It was concerning to me because she was pregnant at the time," Haynes adds. At the time, Bury was pregnant with the now missing baby, Chance.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/loca...cle_fb59b3a6-6eaa-11e5-92df-cf90d2848ab0.html

I think there are two different neighbors that housed them. Ms. Wood is one, and I forget the name of the other lady. IIRC, both said the couple were drugging in their homes, but do not quote me on that.

Yep, you're correct, according to this article:

Bury and Walsh lived in three different homes on Lullaby Road. The first of which is where Bury's two-week-old son Duane died.
Bury and Walsh then moved in with Theresa Haines on the same street. Haines said it didn't take her long to realize she made a mistake letting them in. "I had to have the law come here. They were doing drugs in my house," said Haines. Haines said Bury was pregnant with Chance at the time."That's the reason I allowed her in my house is 'cause she was pregnant with Chance," said Haines.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30229558/...e#.ViVhkH6ntD-

Interesting that both say they let them stay because KB was pregnant with Chance. So they're in their own place on Lullaby, and for some weird reason they show up at Wood's home at 11pm one night & stay there for a while, till the place burns down. Red Cross puts them up at the Budget Motel but then then they show up at Haines' place (??) & she has to kick them out for drug use and they move a few doors down "The couple eventually left Theresa Haines' home and moved just a few houses down next to Jeff Robinson." (from this same article). Then they move into the place on Orduna before chance is born.

Do I have this straight yet? You're only pregnant for 9 months, so all of this obviously took place between October 2014 and July 2015. (Wood says they showed up at her place about a year after Duane died, so that had to be April or May of this year).

Yes, lots of aimless moving around. KB mentions she and JW and Theresa going to the beach a lot when they lived together.

"As the search continues, a former neighbor of Bury and Walsh is speaking out about her relationship with the couple. Theresa Haynes lived a few doors down from Bury and Walsh on Lullaby Road in Warm Mineral Springs, and she says she took the couple in after the loss of their first baby, Duane, in April of 2014.

Haynes says she soon found out about Bury and Walsh’s violent tendencies and drug use -- leaving her in fear of her own life.

"I really believe anything could be possible with those two," Haynes told ASBC 7. "They lived with me a while and I had to put them out because they were doing drugs.”

“It was concerning to me because she was pregnant at the time," Haynes adds. At the time, Bury was pregnant with the now missing baby, Chance.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/loca...cle_fb59b3a6-6eaa-11e5-92df-cf90d2848ab0.html

I think I'm confusing myself with all these articles.

This one says Theresa Haynes took them in after the loss of Duane in April of 2014.
This one says Dianne Wood took them in about a year after Duane died, which would have been April 2015 (and it was her home that burned down in June) http://myinforms.com/en/a/17807074-questions-swirl-after-second-infants-death/
This one has no mention of Dianne Wood at all http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30229558/...e#.ViVhkH6ntD-

One wonders why they never lived with relatives during their bouts of homelessness, especially during times of pregnancy. There were many relatives who lived in the area, including both sets of parents.

I think I'm confusing myself with all these articles.

This one says Theresa Haynes took them in after the loss of Duane in April of 2014.
This one says Dianne Wood took them in about a year after Duane died, which would have been April 2015 (and it was her home that burned down in June) http://myinforms.com/en/a/17807074-questions-swirl-after-second-infants-death/
This one has no mention of Dianne Wood at all http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30229558/...e#.ViVhkH6ntD-

Bless your heart, OntarioMom. I gave up on musical houses. I can't keep it straight either.

I read somewhere that a blue surgical type glove was found near the babies grave site. Did she use it so her hands wouldn't get dirty or is there another reason?

Thank you I wondered this as well and was GOATing the thread for somebody to bring this up. In the affidavit it states they resemble the ones worn by JW. Worn WHEN? Why would he need blue surgical gloves?

Bless your heart, OntarioMom. I gave up on musical houses. I can't keep it straight either.

I hope it's not inappropriate to laugh but when I read "bless your heart" I had to. I have friends in the south, so... yeah ;) I don't know, I'm just trying to make sense of where they were and when. The fact that JW was dialing 911 with a phone in each hand after a couple of lines of coke just makes me wish they'd have locked him up for being a nutter. At least Chance might still be alive.

One wonders why they never lived with relatives during their bouts of homelessness, especially during times of pregnancy. There were many relatives who lived in the area, including both sets of parents.

I am assuming they were not that close to their families, despite what SM would suggest, since after this story broke, the families have been very vocal about how they would have taken Chance. Yet by their own admission they were concerned.....why wait a MONTH?

This whole case is upsetting because it so easily could have been prevented.

The crazy is really starting to come out now:

"On June 10, Walsh had a bad experience with cocaine.

North Port police responded to their home shortly after 7 a.m. that day, police records show. Walsh was calling 911 nonstop for no apparent reason.

Bury told police that he was paranoid after taking two lines of cocaine, records show. He was dialing a phone in each hand."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20151017/article/151019687?p=3&tc=pg

Walsh was transported at 9:45pm last night from South Carolina but still has not in Sarasota County - am I hearing this right?

How long should the journey take? Google maps says around a 9 hour drive, not nearly 24 hours. Something's odd about this surely?

I am assuming they were not that close to their families, despite what SM would suggest, since after this story broke, the families have been very vocal about how they would have taken Chance. Yet by their own admission they were concerned.....why wait a MONTH?

This whole case is upsetting because it so easily could have been prevented.

And how the h&ll did the hospital not notice these two were complete drugged out nutjobs? Was Chance even born in a hospital? If not, why didn't the relatives or all these "neighbors" call DCF before Chance was even born? They knew these two druggies were bouncing around from place to place, high, him getting arrested a month before the birth freaked out on coke and no one thought to pick up a freaking phone??? WTH is the matter with people???

One thing I do completely understand now though - the grandparents stating they did not want attention from the media. Well, yeah. I wouldn't either. What could they possibly say???

Walsh was transported at 9:45pm last night from South Carolina but still has not in Sarasota County - am I hearing this right?

How long should the journey take? Google maps says around a 9 hour drive, not nearly 24 hours. Something's odd about this surely?

I agree. Very, very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members