GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of that stuff she wrote about is even true? Or was it another way to get the attention she seems to so badly crave? If she had a crappy upbringing wouldn't that make her more empathetic to her own babies? And she could of always picked up the phone and got help for her mental state.
Well she sure has attention now, but in a way that should haunt her forever if she even has a conscience?
When as adults we make choices we have to own those choices and be accountable for them and learn from them, and stop blaming everyone else for our choices. The woman is what, 32 years old? She certainly isn't an irresponsible teenager that's for sure. She will now have to own her actions.

Let me preface this by stating that if she harmed or failed to protect her child she is the lowest of the low. She wrote that poem before she had the last two kids. One would think that her experiences would cause her to do better. Her writing demonstrates that she had not healed or done better because she is so focused on her mother's actions rather than raising the bar or discussing what she would/could do. I am not sure she is mentally ill but she is so damaged as evidenced statements made about her child-- ones that don't come from a loving parent. For her other child's sake, I am grateful that she placed him/her in an adoptive home.

There seems to be an increasing trend of harming a child and hiding them so you won't face the consequences. I am anti many technological advances but I am starting to think about the beauty of microchipping and GPS chipping might hold for these abused and killed children. Some of these awful people may never be held accountable due to lack of a body. That said, I am glad they found Chance.

Let me preface this by stating that if she harmed or failed to protect her child she is the lowest of the low. She wrote that poem before she had the last two kids. One would think that her experiences would cause her to do better. Her writing demonstrates that she had not healed or done better because she is so focused on her mother's actions rather than raising the bar or discussing what she would/could do. I am not sure she is mentally ill but she is so damaged as evidenced statements made about her child-- ones that don't come from a loving parent. For her other child's sake, I am grateful that she placed him/her in an adoptive home.

There seems to be an increasing trend of harming a child and hiding them so you won't face the consequences. I am anti many technological advances but I am starting to think about the beauty of microchipping and GPS chipping might hold for these abused and killed children. Some of these awful people may never be held accountable due to lack of a body. That said, I am glad they found Chance.

I've thought about that before and I think it might work well for children that are simply *lost* so that it's easier to find them. The others, like Chance, would likely be chopped up to get the chip out and destroyed before the body is disposed of.

I read somewhere that a blue surgical type glove was found near the babies grave site. Did she use it so her hands wouldn't get dirty or is there another reason?

Thanks, tlcya-

Does this mean he in en route to SCJ or is he being held at an interim facility before being transported back to Sarasota County?

LE must have a reason for confusing us. Could walsh be in bad withdrawal? suicidal? is he talking? there seems to be some kind of health delay. Says in the near future???

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30229558...nd-joseph-walshs-history-surface#.ViT4aypdGM8

Bury and Walsh lived in three different homes on Lullaby Road. The first of which is where Bury's two-week-old son Duane died.

Bury and Walsh then moved in with Theresa Haines on the same street.

Haines said it didn't take her long to realize she made a mistake letting them in.

"I had to have the law come here. They were doing drugs in my house," said Haines.

Haines said Bury was pregnant with Chance at the time.

"That's the reason I allowed her in my house is 'cause she was pregnant with Chance," said Haines.

Andrea Brown saw the drug-use firsthand.

Brown said she'd "watched them smoke.. whatever it was they were smoking out of a pipe."

The couple eventually left Theresa Haines' home and moved just a few houses down next to Jeff Robinson.

Only a few months ago, this house caught fire. The couple would soon be forced out of the neighborhood.

I do not see Joseph listed on the Sarasota court docket for crimes relating to Chance yet.

https://cms.sarasotaclerk.com/BenchmarkwebCAPS/Home.aspx/Search

(Must type in his name to search)

I do not know what it means - possibly simply that he is there but not officially booked into the system yet.

Nor did I see him on Vine. Not that I have been repeatedly checking.

Okay, fine, I am home with a cold today and hate watching tv. :blush:

I call BS on the Mommy Dearest poem KB wrote.

Even if she DID have a crappy upbringing (and there is no reason to believe she did, especially because she claims to have via that poem), she's a grown woman and has options. How many millions of adults walking around today had a crappy upbringing and made the choice to be awesome-parent to their own kids? Either by tons of counselling, prayer, support groups or whatever it takes to ensure you don't become the creepy parent you had?

If she did have a lousy childhood and grew up to become a murderous mother, the latter was HER choice. Just as it would have been her choice to be an awesome mom.

moo

I read somewhere that a blue surgical type glove was found near the babies grave site. Did she use it so her hands wouldn't get dirty or is there another reason?

JW wore the blue surgical gloves and a piece of one of them was found in the grave with Chance.

LE must have a reason for confusing us. Could walsh be in bad withdrawal? suicidal? is he talking? there seems to be some kind of health delay. Says in the near future???

I hope he threw himself out of the van at 70 mph.

Nor did I see him on Vine. Not that I have been repeatedly checking.

Okay, fine, I am home with a cold today and hate watching tv. :blush:

I imagine he should arrive by noon or so.

"SARASOTA, Fla. – The father of missing baby Chance Walsh is on his way back to Southwest Florida.

Joseph Walsh, 36, was transferred out of jail in South Carolina late Sunday night"

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/19/joseph-walsh-extradited/

I flipped through KB's facebook today. I am having a lot of difficulty with this case, I just can not comprehend how anyone can do this to a beautiful baby. I am even more horrified now that I have gone through her FB. What follows is my opinion only. While reading I noticed that she is definitely an intelligent woman. Not saying she is above average, but is at least of average intelligence. I read her posts and nothing screamed drug addict to me. Which is frightening in and of itself because we all know she is an addict but is apparently very good at hiding it. What screams to me is how self absorbed and co-dependent she is. It would seem as though she has a personality disorder.
I am not sure why but knowing that they took his clothes and tried to sell them to a stranger is the breaking point for me.It tells me he truly meant nothing to them... nothing. I was reading this before bed last night, so of course I was thinking about it before I fell asleep then of course I had a nightmare, because this story is what nightmares are made of. I was thinking if only I could have 5 minutes alone with either one of them I would go Rhonda Rousey on their behinds.

I have been thinking over and over about the place they chose to bury Chance. Did LE or anyone ever say if it was an area one of them used to live in or had friends or relatives near there? Why that place?

North Port was all planned out with paved streets back in the 1950's and lots were sold cheap but many remained undeveloped. The area where the poor baby was found is an illegal dumping ground for fly-by-night construction companies, illicit activities, and ATV riding. Purely speculating, but JW could've been an occasionally junk hauler.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30229558...nd-joseph-walshs-history-surface#.ViUR8SpdGM9

"That's the reason I allowed her in my house is 'cause she was pregnant with Chance," said Haines.

Little Chance may of been born addicted............making him more cranky.........I can't believe the hospital would allow an addict o go home with an addicted baby. Or did she give birth at home? do we know?
Ann Rice books are all about fantasy vampires...(no offence).....favorite author of Bury....if this addict read these would her mindset be different than a mentally healthy person?

I flipped through KB's facebook today. I am having a lot of difficulty with this case, I just can not comprehend how anyone can do this to a beautiful baby. I am even more horrified now that I have gone through her FB. What follows is my opinion only. While reading I noticed that she is definitely an intelligent woman. Not saying she is above average, but is at least of average intelligence. I read her posts and nothing screamed drug addict to me. Which is frightening in and of itself because we all know she is an addict but is apparently very good at hiding it. What screams to me is how self absorbed and co-dependent she is. It would seem as though she has a personality disorder. * Side note, one of her favorite authors is Anne Rice**
I am not sure why but knowing that they took his clothes and tried to sell them to a stranger is the breaking point for me.It tells me he truly meant nothing to them... nothing. I was reading this before bed last night, so of course I was thinking about it before I fell asleep then of course I had a nightmare, because this story is what nightmares are made of. I was thinking if only I could have 5 minutes alone with either one of them I would go Rhonda Rousey on their behinds.

BBM

Ya know, I noticed this, too. Usually in these types of cases (God help us that there is a "type") the FB posts are almost unreadable and full of profanity (misspelled) and crazy junkie ramblings and drug memes.

KB is surprisingly literate.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30229558...nd-joseph-walshs-history-surface#.ViUR8SpdGM9

Little Chance may of been born addicted............making him more cranky.........I can't believe the hospital would allow an addict o go home with an addicted baby. Or did she give birth at home? do we know?
Ann Rice books are all about fantasy vampires...(no offence).....favorite author of Bury....if this addict read these would her mindset be different than a mentally healthy person?

Oh my, I had a brain fart I was thinking Ann Rule (true crime writer).... oops, will edit my post. I have read both authors, myself and would not say that reading these books are indicative of an unhealthy mind hence my mentioning it as a side note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper