GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the tip came from one of the dirt bag parents.

Poor baby Chance. You deserved so much better than this. RIP little angel.

Looking at his sweet face in that photo is just heartbreaking. I will be hugging my son tight when he wakes from his nap. :(

The only hope now is she never walks free, and can never birth another child.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

The sheriff had a hard time at the end of that presser. :( Heartbreaking for all involved.

My thought is maybe it's been long enough that the withdrawals are bad enough for someone to talk.

Sweet angel baby now.... these stories never get easier to hear. Thank God they found this one.

Trying to cut a deal? That was my thought in the beginning. One of them would sell the other out to get a deal. Anything is possible.

Or maybe one of them spilled to a cellmate? Either way that was a substantial tip - not just that a body was in that location but that the body had been buried there.

I really thought he would never be found. Thankful for the tipster and for the LE who didn't give up the search.

Acting on a tip from Wed night that lead them right to Chance's body? I think there's a high probability sperm or egg donor (sorry, I can't call them parents) finally broke down and told authorities exactly where they buried the body. Poor little boy. I'm so sad for him that it was those two who brought him into the world. He never stood a chance. It irks me they had the gall to name him that.

Now the finger pointing and he said/she said begins, I suppose. I am so angry.

We all knew this was the outcome but it is hurtful nonetheless to have it confirmed in the form of this discovery. Once the sheriff has stated the ME positively IDs this body as that of Chance we will move the thread and change the title. :(

:( Oh no. Poor baby Chance. What an awful place to be left alone by the people who should have loved him the most.

The sheriff made me cry when he became so choked up he couldn't speak any longer.
His confidence that this is Chance makes me think one of the parents finally told the truth.
I feel so bad for all the officers and other professionals who now have the job of making sure Chance has justice. I can
imagine how hard it is for them emotionally to have to witness this kind of inhuman treatment of a defenseless baby boy.

Any FL lawyers around? I'm wondering if this case qualifies for the death penalty?

A tip. Hmmmm. Who would know this? Did ~mommie~ or ~daddy~ dearest get to talk-talk-talking and meth-babble it to someone? Did someone else find the baby -- deceased -- and hide him -- possibly paranoid due to Duane?

I would think that if there is a trial, the tipster would have to testify -- IF the authorities know who the tipster is. Her sister, anonymously?

I think it will be a while before we know more details. Prosecutors & LE don't talk details much when they're facing a grand jury, charges, arrests, etc., etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!