GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have been taught how many wet diapers to look for. At two weeks, at least 5-6 wet diapers a day

Isn't it more like 8 - 10? Granted, this is going back a few years for me, but I recall that newborns have fewer wet diapers because they're sleeping a lot and eating colostrum, but once the milk comes in and they wake up, they wet a lot more often. Granted, she was formula feeding (it sounds like), but I'd still think that by two weeks, they should be pretty awake and feeding frequently.

http://www.target.com/gift-registry/giftgiver?registryId=esmISLz4nfqjkR4btzbRLg&registryType=BABY

Chance's baby registry at Target. Not one thing purchased. :(

I wonder if everyone had already washed their hands of KB and JW and refused to even buy baby gifts for Chance.

Anyway, it made my heart hurt to see that.
I don't know, but people were very generous after the fire.

[...]
So in mid-summer, The Olde World Restaurant in North Port hosted a quarter-auction fundraiser for Bury and Walsh. More than a dozen vendors donated merchandise.

The event, according to Zagrobelny, was a marked success.

[...]
“Our customers at the bar gave money, even though they weren't part of the fundraiser,” Zagrobelny said. “This was a miracle baby for them. Everybody tried to chip in.”

[...]
Afterward, Bury told the staff that they had made enough money to buy a used car.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20151018/article/151019687?p=5&tc=pg

Wood says she was letting the couple borrow her van before they bought a new car a few weeks ago.

“I don’t think the baby left Florida simply because the car they got was a sports car. You don’t get a sports car when you have a baby. When they came to drop the van off for the last time, they had the sports car and there wasn’t enough room in the back for a carseat,” said Wood.

Wood’s van has been taken in as evidence to see if anything inside can lead investigators to Chance.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/12/family-friend-kristen-bury-did-not-want-chance-anymore/

My Dearest Duane,
On Saturday, April 12th, your Daddy and I held a memorial in your honor. This was something your father and I didn't even want to do. Apparently when someone dies, its customary as well as respectful, so we more or less had to."

http://duanejacobwalsh.weebly.com/blog/farewell-for-now

Had to do it because it was customary? They had to do it? Not to honor that little boy, but you HAD to because it was customary.

She doesn't even have enough sense to hide her distaste. "We didn't want to" could be explained by "This was just too hard for us to handle, and we wanted to grieve privately." But nope. "This is what people expect of us, so yeah, whatever, we did it."

Isn't it more like 8 - 10? Granted, this is going back a few years for me, but I recall that newborns have fewer wet diapers because they're sleeping a lot and eating colostrum, but once the milk comes in and they wake up, they wet a lot more often. Granted, she was formula feeding (it sounds like), but I'd still think that by two weeks, they should be pretty awake and feeding frequently.

I thought it was 8-10 but when i looked it up it said about 5-6 when milk starts coming in (like she would nurse) so somewhere between 5 and 10 i guess.

Wood says she was letting the couple borrow her van before they bought a new car a few weeks ago.

“I don’t think the baby left Florida simply because the car they got was a sports car. You don’t get a sports car when you have a baby. When they came to drop the van off for the last time, they had the sports car and there wasn’t enough room in the back for a carseat,” said Wood.

Wood’s van has been taken in as evidence to see if anything inside can lead investigators to Chance.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/12/family-friend-kristen-bury-did-not-want-chance-anymore/

The natural thing to ask in this case is "how were they planning on transporting baby Chance in a car without room for a carseat?"

Clearly, they had no plans to transport him, even when they bought that car. Did they know then that they were going to get rid of him eventually?

WTH?

"

4/16/2014

0 Comments

My Dearest Duane,
On Saturday, April 12th, your Daddy and I held a memorial in your honor. This was something your father and I didn't even want to do. Apparently when someone dies, its customary as well as respectful, so we more or less had to."

http://duanejacobwalsh.weebly.com/blog/farewell-for-now

I take those words differently to everyone else it seems and I could imagine myself writing something similar (I am not a sociopath/psychopath or any other "path"). I take those words to mean that they didn't want to because all they really wanted to do was hide from everyone, pretend Duane's death didn't happen etc. Attending a memorial disallows that, you have to face the truth, and maybe things were so raw that they didn't want to "face the reality" that Duane was dead. I imagine I would behave similarly in that awful situation.

Something of note, KB is actually rather literate - I am surprised by this. Good standards of spelling, construction of sentences, conveyance of feelings - not what I would expect from an addict.

And no, I am not a fan nor supporter of KB. Personally I'm hoping she gets the death penalty. I'm just surprised and sad and wondering what she might have been if circumstances had been different.

Funny. They sure looked like they were having a ball, grinning and posing for the cameras.

I don't see anything but the cross, able 2 baby phoos and the tiniest urn........broke my <3 to see that

my son was 3 weeks preterm to the day. He was considered preterm but not premature. He roomed with me and we were discharged just as we normally would have been after a day and a half in hospital.

I take those words differently to everyone else it seems and I could imagine myself writing something similar (I am not a sociopath/psychopath or any other "path"). I take those words to mean that they didn't want to because all they really wanted to do was hide from everyone, pretend Duane's death didn't happen etc. Attending a memorial disallows that, you have to face the truth, and maybe things were so raw that they didn't want to "face the reality" that Duane was dead. I imagine I would behave similarly in that awful situation.

Something of note, KB is actually rather literate - I am surprised by this. Good standards of spelling, construction of sentences, conveyance of feelings - not what I would expect from an addict.

And no, I am not a fan nor supporter of KB. Personally I'm hoping she gets the death penalty. I'm just surprised and sad and wondering what she might have been if circumstances had been different.

I must agree she could write novels. I think she is quite smart and has an eloquence of wording. But I also see a narcisstic and dark side of her.

my son was 3 weeks preterm to the day. He was considered preterm but not premature. He roomed with me and we were discharged just as we normally would have been after a day and a half in hospital.

does anyone know how long baby Chance was kept in the hospital and why? drug withdrawal? why did he get checked at home 1 day after his release? (did I see at?)

Do we know for sure she was using when PG with Duane? They both look so well here. http://duanejacobwalsh.weebly.com/blog/very-quiet-night I wonder if all was well then and then two recovered addicts slipped back during their grief. IDK why, I'm sorry....I keep trying to make things better with this case. I just want to believe Dune was loved. Even that chance was loved. He doesn't look malnourished to me. I just want to hope he was loved tik this sicko lost it one day. I'm holding my baby boy and I just can not imagine harming a baby. I just can not wrap my head around hurting your own tiny son.

I've been to a funeral for a baby, once. No one was smiling. No one was taking pics (who takes pics at a funeral??). No one was doing anything except weeping and trying to hold it together, while they layed his little coffin into the ground. His mother spoke & told all of us gathered there how much he meant to her, and how thankful she was she got to spend the time with him she did. Then she lost it, and everyone else did too and the service was over.

I would suggest that is what a "normal" funeral for a baby would be like. The pics I've seen on KB's FB? Those make me feel sick. These people are just pure evil. There's no other way to say it.

I agree. And the comments on the various pictures give me the creeps. Ones of the "Lookin' good" and "great looking group" kind of comments. It is so weird. I also have been to a funeral for an infant and while I know that people grieve differently, there were no photo sessions at that service. Someone else mentioned that it was more like a wedding the way people were posing for pics:
Okay, you next, get in the picture with the bride and groom, oh I mean the grieving parents.... you next, Uncle... smile everyone!

And the picture of her looking out over the ocean and the caption to the effect of "thinking about my son" was so strange. Almost as if she posed with that caption in mind. Like someone who scrapbooks and is posing people with the pre-purchased scrapbook paper and stickers already in mind.

And then the "getaway." Like a honeymoon... All expenses paid! Woo hoo!
Sorry, not sorry. I'm feeling disgusted and snarky. Poor little Chance will never get to play on the beach and all that.

http://www.target.com/gift-registry/giftgiver?registryId=esmISLz4nfqjkR4btzbRLg®istryType=BABY

Chance's baby registry at Target. Not one thing purchased. :(

I wonder if everyone had already washed their hands of KB and JW and refused to even buy baby gifts for Chance.

Anyway, it made my heart hurt to see that.

You see, what's gone wrong here? At some point these parents (and I use that term loosely...) cared enough to sit and pick out items for Chance, all the kit, everything a baby needs. It can't have been that long ago. It makes my heart hurt, too :(

EDIT: Unless they just wanted to sell it to buy more smack.

All I can say is it is standard practice here when a baby is born preterm to receive a visit at home by a nurse to check on mother and baby within the first 24 hours of hospital discharge.

They came and checked on me and my son. preterm babies are often of a small weight because those last few weeks they missed being in the womb where they are gaining that weight.

My son was 4lbs 7ozs. Making sure he was feeding well was a big concern. I was encouraged to breastfeed in conjunction with formula feed in order to help him pick up weight more quickly. The visiting nurse checked his circumcision, his umbilical cord, weighed him, took vitals, answered any questions or concerns I had.

Maybe there is a similar policy/procedure in place there.

The natural thing to ask in this case is "how were they planning on transporting baby Chance in a car without room for a carseat?"

Clearly, they had no plans to transport him, even when they bought that car. Did they know then that they were going to get rid of him eventually?

Does anyone know if there is a timeline for the purchase of the sports car? If it was purchased prior to the confessed murder, does that mean pre-meditation and therefore, making them eligible for death penalty?

I think they got that car after he was already gone. )-: So callous.

Does anyone know if there is a timeline for the purchase of the sports car? If it was purchased prior to the confessed murder, does that mean pre-meditation and therefore, making them eligible for death penalty?

They're eligible for the death penalty regardless of premeditation. There are two kinds of 1st degree murder in FL. (1) Premeditated, and (2) Felony Murder. They are charged with (2), so premeditation is not a factor.

The penalty for 1st degree murder in FL is LWOP or death penalty. Those are the only two choices for sentencing for type 1 or type 2.

Maybe it depends (no pun intended) on cloth or disposable. I used cloth diapers (1976 and up) for my children, and I changed at least that amount when they were newborn. And I've known parents that let their baby to sit in a wet diaper if it's disposable. I don't see these two are nurturing and caring to keep on top of wet or dirty diapers.

Has it been confirmed that they did take Duane to the doctor before he died?

I agree. And the comments on the various pictures give me the creeps. Ones of the "Lookin' good" and "great looking group" kind of comments. It is so weird. I also have been to a funeral for an infant and while I know that people grieve differently, there were no photo sessions at that service. Someone else mentioned that it was more like a wedding the way people were posing for pics:
Okay, you next, get in the picture with the bride and groom, oh I mean the grieving parents.... you next, Uncle... smile everyone!

And the picture of her looking out over the ocean and the caption to the effect of "thinking about my son" was so strange. Almost as if she posed with that caption in mind. Like someone who scrapbooks and is posing people with the pre-purchased scrapbook paper and stickers already in mind.

And then the "getaway." Like a honeymoon... All expenses paid! Woo hoo!
Sorry, not sorry. I'm feeling disgusted and snarky. Poor little Chance will never get to play on the beach and all that.

How about Devon and Damian Routiers graveside birthday party with silly string, while you chew gum and laugh all in front a news reporter for the six o'clock news? Darren didn't look to happy, but Darlie sure did. She was glowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn