GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also she signs Millhouse and wasn't she still Bury even if divorced? Mus of paid for her maiden name back, but she is charged under Bury for her crime.

Yeah, good point. I had to sign my legal name (previous married name) even though I had not gone by that name socially or professionally for a couple of years.

I asked the clerk of I could sign my maiden name and she said "sure, hon, if that is the name on your SS card". It was not, lol. Also, I loved that clerk. She was so funny and sweet. Nice to encounter people like that. :). Good memories.

Okay. Just a thought on the married name thing...
Like I said, I was married several years the second time before I changed my name with SS. But I changed my name right away at the DMV. So depending on the doc a person was relying on, I could have been Ms. Elle Smith or Ms. Elle Jones......and neither would have been a deception really.

Wayyy, out there, but...
What if they tested DNA from both of the Walshes, and it isn't an exact match with Chance's body. As in, JW wasn't the father.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
That certainly would make things interesting, especially since it appears that JW is ready to put up a fight, and not be thrown under the bus.

13 guests are visiting here for Chance.
Please register and join in our discussion for this beautiful boy that deserved the best in life.

Well, this case will get even more interesting IF the DNA should prove that JW is not the father of Chance!

With the image I have of a raging maniac JW, capable of killing his own son, the vision of him learning Chance is not his, is too scary.

Perhaps that is why she was always gushing all those remarks about her "fantastic" husband. She knew Chance wasn't his, so praising him like she did built his ego up and let her deny her guilt to herself. In an early article it is reported she said "she despised" Chance. When I read that, quite frankly I was floored! Could this be the reason?

This is all SPECULATION! However, it is quite unusual this baby's identity has not been confirmed. After all, Chance was found exactly where the woman that gave birth to him and aided in his murder told LE where to find him.

Well, this case will get even more interesting IF the DNA should prove that JW is not the father of Chance!

With the image I have of a raging maniac JW, capable of killing his own son, the vision of him learning Chance is not his, is too scary.

Perhaps that is why she was always gushing all those remarks about her "fantastic" husband. She knew Chance wasn't his, so praising him like she did built his ego up and let her deny her guilt to herself. In an early article it is reported she said "she despised" Chance. When I read that, quite frankly I was floored! Could this be the reason?

This is all SPECULATION! However, it is quite unusual this baby's identity has not been confirmed. After all, Chance was found exactly where the woman that gave birth to him and aided in his murder told LE where to find him.

I'm not sure where all the DNA speculation came from, but, if they were in need of drug money it wouldn't be the first time an addict turned to doing tricks. Purely spectulation, of course.

That certainly would make things interesting, especially since it appears that JW is ready to put up a fight, and not be thrown under the bus.

Something about that seems off to me. Right now, the public assumes, based on KB's probable cause affidavit, that it was JW that beat this poor baby to death/baby wipe/etc.

What if... she lied like a rug, and what really happened was she was the one in the bathroom with Chance while JW was off somewhere else in the house doing whatever paranoid coke users do, and she came out of the bathroom with a beaten, bloody baby & he agreed to whatever she said they'd do at that point?

The fact that he's willing to fight from behind bars, tells me he has a completely different story than the one we've heard so far. Does that sound too left field?

All pure speculation, of course.

Sure makes you wonder what specifically they were arguing about that day and whether the argument was about Chance specifically or he was just a handy crying (interrupting) annoyance on which to take out frustration with spouse.

In the case of Chance Walsh, Bury told investigators that she and Walsh got into an argument the morning of Sept. 16. Walsh began hitting the infant, who weighed just seven pounds.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20151021/article/151029953

its possible, OR he is mad she "put him on a cross and snitched"

Something about that seems off to me. Right now, the public assumes, based on KB's probable cause affidavit, that it was JW that beat this poor baby to death/baby wipe/etc.

What if... she lied like a rug, and what really happened was she was the one in the bathroom with Chance while JW was off somewhere else in the house doing whatever paranoid coke users do, and she came out of the bathroom with a beaten, bloody baby & he agreed to whatever she said they'd do at that point?

The fact that he's willing to fight from behind bars, tells me he has a completely different story than the one we've heard so far. Does that sound too left field?

BBM: I've been following closely, but what does this refer to? Did I miss a statement from him or is attorney?

JMO, but I think she is the psychotic one and he is just a lame druggie. I call them both guilty of murder.

I keep getting a message that my post is too short., so I'm going to type random stuff til it goes away. ok. still only 5 characters... and now I have refreshed....

Sure makes you wonder what specifically they were arguing about that day and whether the argument was about Chance specifically or he was just a handy crying (interrupting) annoyance on which to take out frustration with spouse.

Ha - I just deleted an overly long post about that. Bury's trying to paint a picture of the argument sparking some sort of rage in JW who took it out on Chance. There's waaay too much information missing. In no way do I believe this was a one off event.

Also, the September 9 date comes up twice; once when Grandma isn't allowed to see Chance and then again when Bury told the woman at the motel (on either Sept. 28 or 30) that Chance had died three weeks earlier. I am suspicious that things started going south around this time.

Whatever happened in the bathroom that day could easily have been due to Walsh's or Bury's actions. That Bury tried to come off as the (gag) "helpful" partner - removing the baby wipe from Chance's throat using "extreme measures," trying to feed him a bottle as he's gasping his last breaths tells me she has no insight into human emotions and reactions. None. That makes her just as dangerous as Walsh and his explosive temper.

Sorry for my somewhat scattered thoughts :blushing: I'm trying not to turn my post into a novella. I guess my point is that both of these disgusting people are capable of murdering Chance and most likely each played their part in it. We may never know exactly who did what but I maintain they did it together.

I agree. And I don't believe a word she says. At this point, in my mind, it absolutely could have been her. She's the one who made statements that she despised Chance and that she was afraid she would hurt him.

At the end of the day though, I don't care which one of them actually carried out the physical actions that caused the death of Chance. They both need to fry for it.

My wonderings.....
So her first child was taken away/given up (we don't know the age, and court dates don't say a lot since most likely he would have been out of her care for much longer). Her idea of him is all daydreams and what-ifs. Then she (maybe) has a tubal pregnancy. Again, she only has her imagination. Then Duane only survives such a short time. I don't recall where, but I believe I read that KB told friends Duane was an easy, happy baby. My opinion is that he didn't live long enough to reach a difficult phase OR his life was so short hadn't grown sick of him yet. In retrospect, did she forget the times that she WAS annoyed with Duane, and only recall the sweet stuff? So did she have a romanticized idea of what a child would be? A romanticized and completely unrealistic idea of what JW would be like with a baby? Chance lived longer than Duane, so she had time to grow tired of being a parent and of him in general. Did she begin to compare her current situation to her unrealistic memories of Duane and/or romanticized ideas of motherhood? She had time to find out what JW was like as a father - how was that going over? Instead of being the center of attention, she was probably expected to shut the baby up, deal with the baby, etc. Throw in some serious drug use, and voila! we have the perfect environment to end up with a murdered baby. My heart breaks for Chance just thinking about it.

I totally agree with this- I have three young boys 6 and under and my memories of the first 2-3 months with an infant is fresh. I couldn't imagine being an addict and having a new born. The baby takes over your life. You basically live on a 3 hour schedule for the first month or so with gradually getting more sleep as they approach 2 or 3 months old. Baby takes over, spouses and other things come 2nd. From her facebook I can glean that her hubby was number 1, when it was drugs that was first. I don't thing she was prepared for the shock of taking care of a newborn. It's also a time when you need strong support of a spouse or family member or you can feel over whelmed and exhausted. An addict might turn back to using. New babies need constant care and going on drug benders is a recipe for disaster consequences.

I agree. And I don't believe a word she says. At this point, in my mind, it absolutely could have been her. She's the one who made statements that she despised Chance and that she was afraid she would hurt him.

At the end of the day though, I don't care which one of them actually carried out the physical actions that caused the death of Chance. They both need to fry for it.

I couldn't imagine my child rotting in a crib and not being completely broken down hysterical every second of the day about it.

I couldn't imagine my child rotting in a crib and not being completely broken down hysterical every second of the day about it.

This is a visual I cant even seem to get out of my mind!

IMO she didn't want a child.
We all saw her at the jail she was not upset not a tear, no remorse.
She was like an animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member