GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good riddance she was an evil person, the worst. I just wish she could have suffered more.

Baby Chance's story will forever haunt me. RIP sweet baby boy.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20160912/before-her-death-inmate-made-plea-to-visit-babies-graves

Prosecutor Suzanne O’Donnell said Bury’s death changes the state’s strategy in the Joseph Walsh murder trial.

O’Donnell said Bury had given written, video and audio statements against Joseph Walsh, but that they would now not be permissible in court without Bury present.

“We will have to make some changes,” O’Donnell said. “The information I have been disseminating is people, by Constitution, have a right to confrontation.

She wants to visit the graves? Chance was dumped in a shallow grave in his diaper! [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Universal hatred for Bury it seems, not sure I've ever come across a less popular murderer. Shame she can't testify of course, but the pros outweigh the cons in my opinion.

Someone please remind me, when is Walsh's trial?

Universal hatred for Bury it seems, not sure I've ever come across a less popular murderer. Shame she can't testify of course, but the pros outweigh the cons in my opinion.

Currently it's scheduled to begin on November 14.

As of current, JW's trial is still scheduled for June 5th, 2017. However, per this article;
Fort Myers criminal trial attorney Joe Viacava says justice for baby Chance will be more difficult now that his mother has died.

"This could turn into a dismissal of the case for all we know," said Viacava.

Viacava says there’s a good chance the trial date will now change.

JW trial.JPG

great. he will pull up ties, move out of state, find some unsuspecting tweeker and have another baby that he probably will do the same to. I hate him.

September 13, 2016
4:00 PM

Mom who murdered and buried baby kills herself in Florida jail

Kristen%20Bury

The mother of a 9-week-old baby whose murder drew national attention last year committed suicide in a Sarasota jail Saturday, authorities said.

Chance%20Walsh

Kristen Bury, 33, was found unconscious shortly after midnight in her county jail cell, where she had been housed since she appeared at a court hearing with her husband, Joe Walsh, 37, days earlier.

Bury and her husband were arrested in October 2015 and charged with the murder of their newborn son, Chance Walsh, who was found buried in a remote area near their North Port home. According to court documents, Walsh beat the baby and then shoved a diaper wipe down his throat, choking him. They let his body decompose in his crib before burying him in a shallow grave and fleeing to South Carolina to start a new life.

A few weeks later, the family members became concerned about the baby’s welfare and called police. They said the couple told them that Chance died in a car accident, then later changed their story, saying they had given the baby away.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article101600817.html

She had no second thoughts of feeling guilty over murdering Chance and her first born son. Her only thoughts were the plea deal she made about testifying against her husband and baby daddy Walsh.

The only reason she made the plea deal was to cover her own a&&! At that point in time, she would have bargained with the devil himself if possible. However, as time has passed, she is clear of the drugs and sees the reality of her situation! She has agreed to testify against her lover, her husband! She sold him out for a better deal for herself and that is what Kristen is not able to accept!

Surely the DA has enough information to convict Walsh without Kristen's testimony. Why would they base such a horrendous case on the words of a drug crazed mother who went along with the facts as we know them?

My opinions only.

She had no second thoughts of feeling guilty over murdering Chance and her first born son. Her only thoughts were the plea deal she made about testifying against her husband and baby daddy Walsh.

The only reason she made the plea deal was to cover her own a&&! At that point in time, she would have bargained with the devil himself if possible. However, as time has passed, she is clear of the drugs and sees the reality of her situation! She has agreed to testify against her lover, her husband! She sold him out for a better deal for herself and that is what Kristen is not able to accept!

Surely the DA has enough information to convict Walsh without Kristen's testimony. Why would they base such a horrendous case on the words of a drug crazed mother who went along with the facts as we know them?

My opinions only.

Truthfully my first thought when I read this was she did it so she didn't have to testify against her dear hubby. She betrayed his sorry azz and didn't want to face him in court. Love letters to him went unanswered /snark
I still think about that poor baby from time to time and what he went through.

I was stunned by this development: KB didn't seem guilt-ridden to me. I think the case is still pretty strong--there's that bizarre cell phone recording KB made of the beating of baby Chance. Sad. She at least confessed and led LE to the remains. I want that leech JW behind bars forever. He's like a rabid animal, put it down or away,...

I was stunned by this development: KB didn't seem guilt-ridden to me. I think the case is still pretty strong--there's that bizarre cell phone recording KB made of the beating of baby Chance. Sad. She at least confessed and led LE to the remains. I want that leech JW behind bars forever. He's like a rabid animal, put it down or away,...

It's disgusting that JW's family continues to ignore his culpability as well. (As intimated on FB) These two are both sick, depraved, oxygen/carbon dioxide exchanging, carbon based life forms. (Not people, not animals) JW is EVERY bit as heinous as KB was, and they should never be allowed to forget that.

I popped in to see if there have been any updates, and...WOW. The news that KB committed suicide totally shocked my socks off.

I saw her as too narcissistic to do that...but maybe there was just one thing she knew she couldn't live without, at least for the next 25 years: drugs. I just don't see her doing it for JW or out of guilt.

Prayers that JW is still held accountable.

JMHO

Just wow. Reading this made me literally physically ill. I already thought KB & JW were monsters, but after reading about the needle nose pliers & prying his jaw open, I don't even know what to consider these beings of pure evil.

The whole bit about life insurance sure makes it sound pre-meditated... Maybe it is due to the context it was put into in the report, which made me feel that the conversation happened before the abuse that lead to baby Chance's death. It could have been a conversation after the fact, too, which really doesn't make it any better, but wouldn't JW be charged with more than 2nd degree if this conversation happened beforehand?

all my observations/opinion only :)
I just started reading this case and started at thread 3 so apologize if I jump in over already discussed issues. However, I wanted to say Gerber inundates new parents with life insurance, sometimes offering first month free or at $1 if you request a quote and it's often for $10,000. I bet they had the temporary window policy and took advantage of it.

My opinion of the recording is since some said she appeared narcissistic that she believed she would CYA with this recording and prove her innocence planning to throw Walsh under bus all along. Then reality set in when she didn't get away with it and this coupled with potential Walsh testifying against her was too much to handle, thus her escape of her sentence and life.

What a terribly sad case. I wish I had never read any of it. Poor Chance! Unfreakin believable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Put it down.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme