GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay he was on I 95 so is there video cameras that they could track where he went or who he hooked up with?????

OMG, they have him, but not her! He may have passed her off to someone. Wish they would give us info about the second van.

Walmart has cameras all in parking lot, they should be able to get a better picture.

Oh my God I am just sick. What the HELL did he do with her???

Please let her be alive. Please.

Walmart has cameras all in parking lot, they should be able to get a better picture.

I think that pic is not in the Walmart parking lot- the blurry is probably due to speed-

Okay he was on I 95 so is there video cameras that they could track where he went or who he hooked up with?????

There are traffic cameras, but it seems this other vehicle may have taken her from parking lot. Or they swapped off somewhere else.

Lets just hope this is some deranged woman that wanted a little girl.

I am so sick for this child! Please let her have run away from him like the girl before! I'm just so sick to my stomach right now!!!!:(

every shop, store, parking lot and street video should be check NOW, to see if it caught the car and van together and where they went..... I am sick. He had 11 hours, Lord let her be alive. Foreclosure homes, and abandon houses need to be checked if you live in the area.

Van is stopped at I-95 and Forest....News traffic cams are around Jacksonville

If I lived there I would volunteer to go thought footage of cams....

What's up with the second vehicle? Do we know if he was ever driving the van? Or was he in this other vehicle from the start?

This just shows how perverts never stop raping, they just learn by trial and error how to get away with it the next time. The ones before(that we know of) got away. This time he stashed an extra vehicle. He is determined to get away with this one and I believe he planned out every detail. That's why they escalate to murder. They figure out its the only way to keep the child from identifying them. He wouldn't go to all if this trouble then let her go. MOO

I hope he has some kind of substance abuse problem. Maybe he'll get drunk or stoned and let his guard down. I pray that she will see a chance to escape and take it!

Edit:
I see he has passed her off to someone else. How strange! Yikes!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live an hour from there. Posting to fb now! Thanks for the info...

God I hoped he dropped her off... my worry is who he made friends with at his SO meetings and in jail

I just want to make sure I have my facts straight: Mom takes her 8-year-old daughter and two other children to Walmart at 11:00 at night, makes friends with some strange man there, then simply hands her daughter off to her new friend so he can buy her a snack??

I would say that it's rather unusual for a child to be at Walmart at that time of night, so not a very opportunistic hunting ground for an RSO ... unless he was conspiring with someone to meet him there. It's a HORRIBLE thought, but, unfortunately, not out of the realm of possibility.

Just my opinion.

Reposting Charish's picture

Elizabeth Campbell ‏@ElizabethWJXT4 3m
This is the girl police are looking for -- 8yo Charish Perriwinkle. Please call 911 if you think you have seen her. pic.twitter.com/LpIv0R3gAS

BNXmTTMCAAIV7k1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member