GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he has a cell phone on him so cops can see who he has been in contact with! What kind if person would help a perv like him? Maybe a female relative trying to " keep him out of trouble"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

News4Jax ‏@wjxt4 2m
Next news briefing from @JSOPIO will be at 10:30am regarding 8-year-old Charish Perriwinkle, who was taken from a Walmart last night.

@wjxt4: Next news briefing from @JSOPIO will be at 10:30am regarding 8-year-old Charish Perriwinkle, who was taken from a Walmart last night.

News4jax.com. They usually have a live stream.

Walmart to 1-95 and Forest Ave...

Lem Turner Rd and I-95 S
9.7 mi, 16 mins In current traffic: 16 mins

I-95 S
11.8 mi, 16 mins In current traffic: 17 mins

I-295 S and FL-15 S/U.S. 1 S
14.1 mi, 20 mins In current traffic: 22 mins

Walmart Supercenter
12100 Lem Turner Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218

Cheese, is it just the pic, or does it look like she has a recovering black eye?

There's a photo on Twitter of the van stopped on I-95. He was going south on I-95 and was stopped just before the exit to Forrest. He also was approaching an exit that goes onto I-10 west.

Friend just notified me that they've picked the perp up and no sign of little girl.

Oh my goodness, I am just SICK about this case!

It was at least - what 10 hours? I am SO glad they caught him so quickly, but that is still a LONG time to have this precious little girl. Where in the world is she??

I hope he has a cell phone so that they can track where he has been. Please, please let this little girl be found this morning.

:praying:

Thanks ladonna. Was just looking for a link to verify.

I live in Jacksonville - less than 10 miles from the WalMart where Cherish was abducted. I am watching Action News Jax live right now and they said they just received an email from JSO and they would be providing an update "momentarily". I will post whatever they report.

3kgm, I have it on channel 12. TV 4 had on real estate :(

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office

1000178_10151488568512896_1580627150_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.103669232895.100082.27576742895&type=1

RSBM:

I was wrong: I would say this is the camera at Wal-mart- and that vehicle is in the parking lot. The vehicles would be on the wrong side of the road if this was a highway. There is an entrance road in front of the store, and you have to hang rights to get into the parking lot. That is probably a Walmart rig.

Will round up the dogs and go search. Have several friends in G'ville who do SAR.

I have a horrible feeling about this one. I can see no good reason for him to leave her alive or pass her on to someone.

I couldn't believe CH. 4 had real estate with only a ribbon running along the bottom of the screen with updates. Hopefully JSO will have their update on soon and it will be positive news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper