GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
News4jax saying JSO responded to call around 11pm last night amber alert didn't go out till 5am thus morning. Why the delay on the amber alert. This may have been avoided.

as I stated upthread- I was wrong about that pic being on a road. That car is in the Walmart parking lot. Why aren't they asking for people who were at that Walmart and/or in that vicinity to come forward???

Goodbye Sweetheart - May you enjoy the comfort of our Heavenly Father as he welcomes you with open arms.

:rose: Charish :rose:

If this amber alert would have went out immediately or even a BOLO, there is a police sub station with in a 1/4 to 1/2 mile from this church.

i have so many thoughts, yet I'm speechless.

a little girl should be able to trust her mother. bad men should be put to death.

i should be allowed to rule for a day, i could fix much of what's wrong. lol

Gonna have to step away from the computer for a while; this just tore my heart into pieces. Rest in Peace Little One...

I am so sorry Charish you had to leave us this way. Prayers to your family and friends and LE that will grieve over your murder. I thank God that this was caught and the family doesn't have to wait yrs to find the killer, I am hopeful he will remain in jail now, but at what cost? Why do they have to kill before we lock them up. :stormingmad:

@wjxt4: BREAKING UPDATE: Next news conference at 3pm with @JSOPIO. We will carry it LIVE on Channel 4 & http://t.co/hxVxKeDVzf.

I gotta go clean my house I am so mad.

I am SCREAMING many many words right now ... and they start with F!!!!!

:stormingmad: :anguish: :stormingmad: :anguish: :stormingmad: :anguish:

Gonna have to step away from the computer for a while; this just tore my heart into pieces. Rest in Peace Little One...

I need to do the same. Too much for my heart this morning...

I rarely post: but OMG! wow...thats all i can say is WOW. The poor mother. This is just sickening.

I am so sorry Charish you had to leave us this way. Prayers to your family and friends and LE that will grieve over your murder. I thank God that this was caught and the family doesn't have to wait yrs to find the killer, I am hopeful he will remain in jail now, but at what cost? Why do they have to kill before we lock them up. :stormingmad:

He was locked up...why do we let them out? Harm a child...away for life. How many more children have to suffer and die before we get it right?

OMG-THAT BA*&*^%d

I was so hoping he would do like all his other victims and let her go

go with god Charish-You are a beautiful angel now

This is beyond sickening and heartbreaking. :(

I wonder what the second vehicle has to do with this and if there was an accomplice.

Never let your children out of your sight with complete strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper