GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers go out to Charish's mother, family, and loved ones on their terrible loss.

I just have no words. I hate the world sometimes, I really do. That poor beautiful little girl.

I'm so sorry that the adults of the world couldn't keep the real monster locked away Charish. I'm so sorry sweetheart. :(

According to Charley Project, in 1974, several young girls between the ages of 6 and 12 disappeared from the Jacksonville area. Two who were kidnapped together were believed killed by another perp, but the others remain unsolved:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/schoen_jean.html

Jean Marie Schon - 9

Virginia Suzanne Helm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-53017.html

Rebecca Ann Greene - 12

http://search.jacksonville.com/fast...NN GREENE"&profile=jacksonville&type=standard

Donald Smith would have been age 18-19 back then. I hope they ask him a lot of questions about these cold cases.

This is just a stunning case because mom just happily let her daughter go with a stranger. I can't even wrap my mind around that. I'm not trying to bash the mom but it blows my mind that she names a child "Charish" and yet fails to cherish the child enough to protect her. Simple common sense was all that was needed to prevent this. That poor baby, what she must have gone thru, knowing that her mom had handed her over so easily.

I honestly can't say more because I will go off on a tangent.

BTW, I also taught my kids buzz phrases "my dog is lost can you help me look", "I want to buy you candy,soda, icecream,etc", "want to see my collection of games, toys, my pet, at my house?", etc. I taught them that NO stranger should ever ask you these things or anything simular, nor should you ever have the thought go through your mind that you're being rude to decline. These requests are inappropriate for a stranger to ask of you, run, scream, make a scene and don't look back.

BTW, I also taught my kids buzz phrases "my dog is lost can you help me look", "I want to buy you candy,soda, icecream,etc", "want to see my collection of games, toys, my pet, at my house?", etc. I taught them that NO stranger should ever ask you these things or anything simular, nor should you ever have the thought go through your mind that you're being rude to decline. These requests are inappropriate for a stranger to ask of you, run, scream, make a scene and don't look back.

And this is EXACTLY what happened in this case. Instead of candy, it was McDonald's.

:stormingmad:

WFLA NEWS ‏@WFLA 50s
http://WFLA.com will live stream the #Charish Perriwinkle murder news conference at 3pm. #amberalert #Jacksonville #wflatv

Abductor & murderer of Adam Walsh, Ottis Elwood Toole (March 5, 1947 – September 15, 1996) ... Toole was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida...Adam's case was cold for almost 3 decades due to perceived hypothesis and was only closed a couple years ago..

Toole died of natural causes while on FL's death row, as most death row inmates do...

Here we are over 3 decades later and nothing has changed...tragic

"Without Public Safety for our Children, we have nothing"..

My x mother n law rented a room to Toole years ago. She owned a bunch of duplex houses near downtown.

I think any convicted of a crime against a child should never be allowed out of solitary confinement. We have to protect the innocent children better than we do!

Sorry if I've missed it, but is it said somewhere when the mother found out that her daughter was missing?

There is also a link on News 4 Jax.com to watch the news conference.

OMG-THAT BA*&*^%d

I was so hoping he would do like all his other victims and let her go

go with god Charish-You are a beautiful angel now

After they get caught and go to jail when they get out and re-offend they kill.
they do not want to go back to jail.

Thing is they ALWAYS do it again! So our little girls and children get murdered because the law wont keep them locked up, They never change!
RIP Charish!
May god hold you in the palm of his hand!

My question to LE "what took so long for amber alert?" Or BOLO on a missing child?

News4Jax ‏@wjxt4 29s
From @JSOPIO: K9 units located body of 8 yr old Charish Perriwinkle in a wooded area near church on Broward Rd.

Mother Meet him at a dollar general earlier that night around 7pm!

Mother met him @ Dollar General on Edgewood at 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member