GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He took her around 10:30 for food, right? (Correct me if I'm wrong.) The Mcdonalds in our Walmart closes at 9:00. I've never seen a food establishment in any Walmart open past 10:00. UGH. I just can't with this. So many child abductions happen, and it's just a random thing, that wasn't really preventable. I keep asking myself HOW did this happen? Every step of the way, totally preventable. I feel so much anger with this one.

Erica Rakow ‏@ericarakow 2h
PIC OF POLICE REPORT! Here's how this all started last night-- may need to zoom in @wjxt4 pic.twitter.com/BCo9lkIl4B

BNYzbo_CAAAH6L1.jpg

Ah, this police report explains why they were on the lookout for a second vehicle, if they were looking for the murderer's "wife" as an accomplice. I suspect his whole story was a lie, to put Rayne more at ease.

I'm not condoning the mom's choices, but I think a lot of people expect evil to look evil. They don't expect a nice old man offering to buy clothes for their children to be evil. That being said, she didn't use the necessary caution that could have prevented this. At the same time though, he is the evil that murdered a child, not her. He's the one to blame.

Erica Rakow ‏@ericarakow 2h
PIC OF POLICE REPORT! Here's how this all started last night-- may need to zoom in @wjxt4 pic.twitter.com/BCo9lkIl4B

Officer met with mother approx. 40 minutes after RSO left the parking lot.... wonder when call was made to LE? And, this report makes it sound like the child was at fault for "following" RSO....omg

And he is not what I would call Elderly...56 is not 75

I'm not condoning the mom's choices, but I think a lot of people expect evil to look evil. They don't expect a nice old man offering to buy clothes for their children to be evil. That being said, she didn't use the necessary caution that could have prevented this. At the same time though, he is the evil that murdered a child, not her. He's the one to blame.

I blame him for his evil and his crime.

I blame her for letting her go. I have enough anger for this little one, to go around.

He took her around 10:30 for food, right? (Correct me if I'm wrong.) The Mcdonalds in our Walmart closes at 9:00. I've never seen a food establishment in any Walmart open past 10:00. UGH. I just can't with this. So many child abductions happen, and it's just a random thing, that wasn't really preventable. I keep asking myself HOW did this happen? Every step of the way, totally preventable. I feel so much anger with this one.

I seen comments on the JSO Facebook page on this story that McDonald's in that Walmart closed @ 10pm. That is a 24 hr Walmart.

I seen comments on the JSO Facebook page on this story that McDonald's in that Walmart closed @ 10pm. That is a 24 hr Walmart.

It does... only the store is open 24hrs

Call me crazy/overprotective but my two children 4 and 8 have never had a babysitter for even five minutes. Yeah I guess it places a burden on my wife and myself but one that is very welcome,

Poor little girl. such a needless and sad tragedy that should have never happened.

As for my comment on the mother, this website comments section sums up how I feel.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/amber-...mart/-/475880/20673410/-/140v30n/-/index.html

Officer met with mother approx. 40 minutes after RSO left the parking lot.... wonder when call was made to LE? And, this report makes it sound like the child was at fault for "following" RSO....omg

And he is not what I would call Elderly...56 is not 75

Yes it says he was going for a hamburger and she followed, then she followed him out of walmart.

I do NOT think they are saying she was at FAULT but it appears he didn't have his hands on her or was leading her out, Its just a fact sheet

i have so many thoughts, yet I'm speechless.

a little girl should be able to trust her mother. bad men should be put to death.

i should be allowed to rule for a day, i could fix much of what's wrong. lol

He's as good as dead. It's Florida. He'll have a date with a needle soon enough.

RIP, little Charish...

Charish is further described as enjoying cartoons, having tea parties and playing with dolls, games and Play-Doh. She attended Chaffee Trail Elementary School.

Her mother read to her nightly and often bought things for Charish and two stepsisters rather than herself, the mother's boyfriend said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...urday-jacksonville-sex-offender#ixzz2WyzwHmPa

Sweet Jesus could this get any more heartbreaking? Please don't bash the mom. She trusted a man she shouldn't have. How many of us have done the same? I know I have.

My emotions are so conflicted...intense rage directed at this scumbucket and sorrow for the baby girl and her family.

Ever seen a grown man in tears? No? I am currently weeping for this child. I really do not want to make this political but we must rid ourselves of the liberal touchy feely everybody deserves a second chance wave that is so prevalent in our society today. Liberal judges and politicians that you and I elect are making these decisions that ultimately cost our children their lives. Wake up people! We must...MUST be tough on crime, especially against the weakest of our society.

Erica Rakow ‏@ericarakow 1h
Spoke to two of Charish's neighbors. They're heartbroken. They say her mother is blaming herself. @wjxt4

Poor woman. I really feel for her. Sex predators are very manipulative and devious, and this one was especially so. I hope some day soon she will realize that she was a victim too, and stop blaming herself for what this evil man did to her child, and to her.

Charish is further described as enjoying cartoons, having tea parties and playing with dolls, games and Play-Doh. She attended Chaffee Trail Elementary School.

Her mother read to her nightly and often bought things for Charish and two stepsisters rather than herself, the mother's boyfriend said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...urday-jacksonville-sex-offender#ixzz2WyzwHmPa

Sweet Jesus could this get any more heartbreaking? Please don't bash the mom. She trusted a man she shouldn't have. How many of us have done the same? I know I have.

My emotions are so conflicted...intense rage directed at this scumbucket and sorrow for the baby girl and her family.

Ever seen a grown man in tears? No? I am currently weeping for this child. I really do not want to make this political but we must rid ourselves of the liberal touchy feely everybody deserves a second chance wave that is so prevalent in our society today. Liberal judges and politicians that you and I elect are making these decisions that ultimately cost our children their lives. Wake up people! We must...MUST be tough on crime, especially against the weakest of our society.

BBM. I have definitely NOT bashed the mom. Dear God. I've been trying to support her.

Erica Rakow ‏@ericarakow 1h
Spoke to two of Charish's neighbors. They're heartbroken. They say her mother is blaming herself. @wjxt4

Poor woman. I really feel for her. Sex predators are very manipulative and devious, and this one was especially so. I hope some day soon she will realize that she was a victim too, and stop blaming herself for what this evil man did to her child, and to her.

I agree. This was a CON MAN. He was smooth and slick and convinced this poor woman that he AND HIS WIFE were going to give her a free shopping spree at WalMart for her and the kids. What a .

I'm not bashing the mom. The man is the one who murdered the sweet girl. I am simply angered and confounded by the fact, she allowed he daughter to go with a stranger. What we are feeling is normal, when a child is murdered by a man her mother allows her to leave with. I do feel anger towards the mom's naivety and ignorance, but I'm not blaming her. I blame the person who murdered her.

This has nothing to do with being liberal. I am a RAGING liberal/crunchie/artist type and think the death penalty is too good for anyone who sexually exploits a child. Most of my ideas for punishment are outlawed by the Geneva convention. I think Torquemada came up with some good ideas for punishment to use on sex offenders.

BBM. I have definitely NOT bashed the mom. Dear God. I've been trying to support her.
No, no, no Cheese that was not directed at you!
You are one of my favorite members here and do a wonderful job with your tweeting skills. I was just jumping off the link you posted about Mom reading to our lost girl every night.

Sorry if I made you feel as though I was targeting you:hug:

I agree. This was a CON MAN. He was smooth and slick and convinced this poor woman that he AND HIS WIFE were going to give her a free shopping spree at WalMart for her and the kids. What a .

Look at how he manipulated the grandparents of the other child. He told them to take her to McDondals and they did!

This has nothing to do with being liberal. I am a RAGING liberal/crunchie/artist type and think the death penalty is too good for anyone who sexually exploits a child. Most of my ideas for punishment are outlawed by the Geneva convention. I think Torquemada came up with some good ideas for punishment to use on sex offenders.

I think they should cut off their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member