GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be proven wrong but its like these 2 parents are on an island. anyone besides the bf sticking up for Rayne, which BTW I dunno if that is her real name and the bf, aheron? uh no. I've read his real name is Adam.

Fake first name, fake last name. Changed it in 2004.

I know the reason people change their first name is because they never liked it.
I know the reason people change their last name is because they get married or divorced.

BUT what would be the reason that someone changes their first and last name?? Hmmmmm

I think he might be the father's lawyer for the custody case? Since this is a separate matter, I think he is allowed to talk about it. I don't think it would be any different from a friend telling another friend something. I don't think lawyer confidentiality rules would apply right now.

I believe your right! All he needs is the fathers permission and he has that.

It is unprofessional and I am not sure why he is choosing to do so. I have never seen anything like it. I really don't understand what his agenda is.

thank you! i went to my atty's FB and a client (who is an entertainment atty ..and if anyone would use social media it would be him) - neither discuss cases. Thank god because I'd really have been upset if my atty did.

hell, my brother in law is an atty and so is an ex. Both fresh out of law school and THEY do not do this. I'm just shaking my head to this entire damn mess.

I agree for the most part, however I think it's worth considering that "if her mother had protected her" maybe the scenario could have gotten worse. e.g. the offender becoming angry he wasn't getting what he wanted so attacks the mother and/or the children

In the middle of Walmart?
I don't think so. He wanted to gain their trust and walk away with Cherish, not make a scene.
If she had gone over to Walmart security/employees and asked them to call the cops.
I think they all would have been fine.
At least she would know that she did something to try and prevent it. :twocents:

I'm not going to let somebody abduct my child to avoid making a scene and making him angry. :twocents:

I know the reason people change their first name is because they never liked it.
I know the reason people change their last name is because they get married or divorced.

BUT what would be the reason that someone changes their first and last name?? Hmmmmm

My thought was maybe it was a good name for her job but then I said no because then a stalker or a man who gets the wrong idea a would know your real name and could possible find out where you live and she would have to be careful about It would be in very poor judgement to change your name legally when on stage you could just become anyone.

I doubt this is true in their case but.. a lot of people change first and last in the entertainment world. My first and last name has been changed post adoption and I'm changing it again to my stage name. It happens and I'm not running from anything.

However, I don't know why the avg person who isn't separating from family - adopted, sick of getting paid in full to their stage name with no ability to cash the checks (my case) so they change it to just make life easier... would change their names.

I had a feeling they both had fake names, the spellings are too unconventional.

I also think it's in poor taste of BOTH parents to ask the public to SUPPORT THEM by going to different funerals. My god. Why the hell is this about them? I do not get it. Why do people need to show them who's side they're on? I'm a drama llama myself and even I wouldn't do that!

Thank fully I do not know the law about funerals, but if I do know that a mother can keep a father from any activity even when shared custody in the state of NJ she only has to allow what the court order says.My son has been thru hell and back. I am glad he is letting the public know,why should it be hidden?If he goes and he does have the right to go,and gets arrested then people will say see how bad he is,he was arrested at his own daughters funeral! Why would anyone side with barring a father from his daughters funeral who is that heartless besides the mother?His neglect did not let this child be taken by a pedophile hers did.:stormingmad:

Whatever the situation, Facebook is not the place for a lawyer to fight battles.

The lawyer could have contacted the funeral home and discussed his concerns with them.

Who would arrest anybody for attending a funeral? If they are causing a disturbance then yes but not for just attending a service open to the public.

There are going to be a lot of families and class mates of Cherish attending. I do hope that everybody can remain civil for their sake as well.

That would be the first freebie they ever give back!

I have a better idea, the state should donate free room and board ....

:jail::jail:

Personally, I think the taxpayers of Jacksonville should be calling their elected officials and stating their opinions and demanding justice all around. 3 weeks after being released from jail- this RSO who "wasn't a predator" and "wasn't a killer" murdered Cherish in the blink of an eye. We could hope it was fast and murder was all that took place but we aren't wearing rose colored glasses here. We all know what beautiful Cherish's last moments were like. Any and every person responsible for her death needs to be in jail.

Real Dad not even mentioned in (poorly written) obituary. So cruel and sad. http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...c=2548&pid=165543778&mid=5581614&locale=en_US

I expected as much.Just shows she most likely also felt having cherish for the summers was just so he could get out of child support for the months he had had but air fare both ways and the nice trips he took her on probably cost more then his child support.That is how my grandson mom spins him wanting more time with his child to the family court and her friends and they believe it.

I know somebody who changed their surname to that of their boyfriend/commonlaw husband. They weren't married but the woman wanted the same last name.

I also know somebody who changed their first name AND their last name to something completely different. It was done for no other reason other than they liked it.

People do a lot of things we find strange :)

Wow. That's pretty repugnant. Especially considering the "step father" got a mention.

And...THREE sisters?

I assume the first one is Mom's boyfriends child.
Also no mention of her little brother. :facepalm:

I'm not sure why he is posting things that neighbors have told him. Perhaps he should discuss those things with the child welfare authorities.

It didn't HELP the Father in the past going thur the right channels to get Cherish from that environment. I think the public needs to know also.

I agree for the most part, however I think it's worth considering that "if her mother had protected her" maybe the scenario could have gotten worse. e.g. the offender becoming angry he wasn't getting what he wanted so attacks the mother and/or the children

Except they were inside a Walmart and I'm sure everyone knows Walmart has cameras everywhere. She could have shouted for help if that were to happen. She could have quietly told an employee to call the police while DS was in the dressing room with her daughter... She could have never gotten into his vehicle...

Not defending the lack of lawyerly professionalism by any means, but I wonder if, in reality, he's not a lawyer he hired specifically for this case, but a guy whom he's friends with who also happens to have a law degree...and practices another type of law, like....copyright, patent, etc.

I wondered the same thing. I looked up what I think is the lawyer's web page and he practices criminal and family law. *shrug*

If that were my lawyer I wouldn't be paying for him to post on Facebook!

Whatever the situation, Facebook is not the place for a lawyer to fight battles.

The lawyer could have contacted the funeral home and discussed his concerns with them.

Who would arrest anybody for attending a funeral? If they are causing a disturbance then yes but not for just attending a service open to the public.

There are going to be a lot of families and class mates of Cherish attending. I do hope that everybody can remain civil for their sake as well.

question for you:

Normally, wouldn't a lawyer approach law concerning anything like this if it's that big of a deal?

Isn't there a rule of thumb that cases are not to be discussed through interviews and the like (twitter, social media) or is it more common sense and tact?

I am not familiar with law or at least in the sense of practicing it; but I was under the assumption that atty's do not discuss cases that are currently pending or ones they are retained for. I know they can be spokesman but they steer clear of any personal type talks or opinions. I look at this like a Dr or nurse going public with a patient. There's just some things you don't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3