GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe you are correct. I also think he could get emergency hearing to ensure billy can go. I sure hope this does not turn into a riot.

I don't think there's gonna be a riot. Are Mom and Live-In Boyfriend going to take on the rest of the mourners?

Except they were inside a Walmart and I'm sure everyone knows Walmart has cameras everywhere. She could have shouted for help if that were to happen. She could have quietly told an employee to call the police while DS was in the dressing room with her daughter... She could have never gotten into his vehicle...

Yes indeed, my apologies. :(
I just re-read my post and it does now sound ridiculous. I wasn't meaning to sound as if the mother should have just agreed to everything just to keep him happy.

Just to say, I only quoted this post but my apologies are for everyone. In hindsight my comment was stupid.

Family lawyers take to social media to speak out? I doubt it.

His lawyer should tell him to do what is best for his daughter. His lawyer should have dealt with the funeral home and made arrangements and had a letter couriered to the mother stating his client's position. Going on Facebook did nothing but make people more angry than they already are. What's the point? Does it help Cherish?

As for why the mother has not been charged...it is only Wednesday. CPS has to wait for the police to finish their investigation. Doesn't mean that there is nothing being looking into...we just don't know about it.

I'm thinking any charges, if they're happening, would come down after the funeral.

I'm personally more concerned at the moment with CPS. Unless it's different in FL than it is in GA, I don't think CPS has to wait to remove the kids.

I know I keep bringing up the one case, but it's the one I followed that is similar in that the child was not being properly supervised by a parent when abducted. Anyway, with Jorelys Rivera, DFACS took the remaining two children pretty quickly out of the home WHILE the police investigation was ongoing. Then DFACS did their investigating as well, but knowing the kids were *for sure* in a safe environment. DFACS in GA has no where NEAR an awesome record, but in the case, they were Johnny on the spot, IMO.

Meanwhile, 6 days after mom puts her kiddies in a stranger's van and sends her girl to a fitting room with same strange man and then off for a burger....her remaining kids are still with her in the home. :waitasec:

I'm thinking any charges, if they're happening, would come down after the funeral.

I'm personally more concerned at the moment with CPS. Unless it's different in FL than it is in GA, I don't think CPS has to wait to remove the kids.

I know I keep bringing up the one case, but it's the one I followed that is similar in that the child was not being properly supervised by a parent when abducted. Anyway, with Jorelys Rivera, DFACS took the remaining two children pretty quickly out of the home WHILE the police investigation was ongoing. Then DFACS did their investigating as well, but knowing the kids were *for sure* in a safe environment. DFACS in GA has no where NEAR an awesome record, but in the case, they were Johnny on the spot, IMO.

Meanwhile, 6 days after mom puts her kiddies in a stranger's van and sends her girl to a fitting room with same strange man and then off for a burger....her remaining kids are still with her in the home. :waitasec:

I agree completely. I am shocked that those children are still in her custody. I mean, just from the fact her daughter was abducted right under nose. That should have been enough for immediate removal while they investigate.

I don't think there's gonna be a riot. Are Mom and Live-In Boyfriend going to take on the rest of the mourners?

I hope between those who support the dad's right to be there and those who are going to fail nope he has no right after all she just lost a daughter,stop blaming her and dad did blame her.I think one of the reason the lawyer wants it known is so if he stays away they know why. He may stay away I do not know what he will do.

Surely CPS is getting invovled to check the welfare of theother two girls in this situation????

I've followed this case since day one.

I do not understand the court not charging her with neglect. I don't know a sane person who would put their children in this situation. She is guilty in my mind of neglect which in turn caused the death of her beautiful daughter. It was her job to protect her daughter. I couldn't live with myself knowing I put my child in this situation. What is wrong with our system. This child has been let down by the mother who sould've protected her, yet they are leaving the other two minor children in the care of the parents who are clearly neglectful....SMH

Most CPS or whatever initials they go by is how they help kids ,leaving them in the wrong hands. I found out when it happened in our family.They keep kids with moms they should not.The ones who get out before dead usually are so battered and need hospitalization. I use to ask was there no one who at least tried CPS.Why dad do nothing ,why not a grandparent how can they just sit back.,watch what you wish for because sometimes the way you finally get that answer sucks big time. I found out but no matter what they wanna keep giving the mom chance after chance and so.

Would you let a strange man you had just met take you shopping to buy you clothes for you and your kids? :banghead:

Im very concerned with the initial way this contact happened and think that if the mother had no alarm bells ringing at this point (and told this guy to go away) then she might have thought she was onto a good thing and was going to hustle this guy out of a lot of clothes and money, and it might be the reason she took up his offer - because she was 'getting things' for free. :facepalm:

She let a strange man into the change-room with her daughter twice. Still no bells ringing for her. She has a boyfriend to answer to about how and who she got the money for the clothes from - still no bells. The mother would have had to have encouraged the girls to try clothes on - and was quite happy shopping with this stranger for hours before he had gained enough sinister trust to take her daughter and murder her.

I believe the mothers intentions were to hustling this guy and that's why she didn't intervene or protect her children. She didn't recognize he was hustling her because she was too busy thinking that she was getting something out of him.

Keeping her children safe wasn't the option here - 'free stuff' was.

This is just my opinion but its where I see she needs to take some responsibility for what happened, because something isn't adding up for me about this entire scenario.

And yes I know Predators are Predators are their mind is evil - but if she would have just asked herself "why would I want to go shopping with THIS old guy - said "no thanks' - things might be very different.

If they don't go take the other girls from her soon. I HOPE SOMEONE WITH GOOD JUDGMENT TAKE THE GIRLS SHOPPING FOR NEW DRESSES FOR THE FUNERAL!!!!
Please have someone else take those other two shopping. I'll praying someone is being Pro-active.

Wonder if by not finding the stroller ( and i really hope they do) it discredits anything /or changes a story ?
He didnt try to hide cherish very well so i cant see it being impossible find presuming it was tossed out the van

If they don't go take the other girls from her soon. I HOPE SOMEONE WITH GOOD JUDGMENT TAKE THE GIRLS HOPPING FOR NEW DRESSES FOR THE FUNERAL!!!!
Please have someone else take those other two shipping. I'll praying for those 2.

? I don't understand.

Wonder if by not finding the stroller ( and i really hope they do) it discredits anything /or changes a story ?
He didnt try to hide cherish very well so i cant see it being impossible find presuming it was tossed out the van

I'm curious about this too. I wonder what role it plays.
Maybe the footage at DG isn't clear enough to establish it being her without the stroller?
Maybe the kids weren't at DG with her but the stroller was?
Maybe he used the stroller to transport her body?
Maybe they believe the stroller was left where the crime was committed?
A million questions.

CPS doesn't have to wait from my experience. If they believe that the children are endangered they will act. However, if they are going to remove the kids based on what the police investigation reveals then it will take time. i.e. if the police feel that the mother was negligent they will turn their findings over to CPS as it is a child welfare issue.

I am not sure what the criminal charges for negligent parents are in Florida.

I followed the Jorlys Riviera case too. It was sad as is so many others.

I also followed the Tori Stafford abduction, sexual assault and murder. The mother, Tara McDonald (Google the case) was crucified by the media and the public. For a long time. Turned out the mother had nothing to do with the crime.

Im gonna put my hard hat on here before anyone bashes me but.

I dont think right now those kiddies are in danger and i dont think before the funeral its in there best interest to be taken away from mom.. they must be so messed up already

Authorities will know that right now they have a million and one ppl watching out for those little ones

Im gonna put my hard hat on here before anyone bashes me but.

I dont think right now those kiddies are in danger and i dont think before the funeral its in there best interest to be taken away from mom.. they must be so messed up already

Authorities will know that right now they have a million and one ppl watching out for those little ones

But why should authorities have to rely on everyone else to look after them? Shouldn't their MOTHER be doing that? Isn't that one of the purposes of CPS? To take children out of situations, where the parent(s) aren't capable of looking after them?

I agree completely. I am shocked that those children are still in her custody. I mean, just from the fact her daughter was abducted right under nose. That should have been enough for immediate removal while they investigate.

isnt dcf in fla well known for their lack of care?!
i can think of several cases that were national news. its pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand