GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think far away from that home, is best. In many other cases (where the parent/s were not as negligent) the children were removed asap.

If they'd moved a RSO into the home and he was still there...that would be a clear and present danger and certainly reason for the authorities to move immediately. However, under the present circumstances, they would be hard pressed to justify removing the children at this moment. But the more comes out, the more they will be justified in removing the kids. I do not think it will be long at all.

Again I will ask, why would the boy friends two children not have his last name?

Wouldn't it be great if someone in the town donated jobs to Mom and boy friend?[/QUOTE]

Maybe and then again, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. After you've been out of work or never had a solid job, punching a clock, and doing the "routine" is very hard. Without the necessary discipline, social skills, and appropriate hygiene & demeanor---nearly impossible. If you combine it with partying, alcohol, drugs, etc.....then absolutely impossible.

Maybe it is much easier to panhandle or do other nefarious things. And in so doing, sometimes the scammer gets scammed?

I'm not implying I know any "inside" info. 'Just speculating on scenarios.

The truth will prevail.

RIP Cherish......you deserved so much better.

:seeya:

I can with your link ... thanks! My link only shows that she lives in Jacksonville, nothing else.

You're welcome. I think she has two pages and the one she actively uses she made 'private'. :seeya:

Is it just me or is it kinda weird to have your child's teacher as a friend on FB?

A little weird. Personally wouldn't want my worlds colliding that way. Like 99%of my kids teachers, but still...

Are you referring to Mom being friends w/a teacher of Cherish's? Maybe not weird if teacher friended mom* as an easy way to communicate through FB...(via private message) and also if Mom's page is private and she wants teacher to be able to 'share' information post (re:funeral?) being friends makes 'sharing' and seeing and commenting on posts possible.

ETA: Friended mom AFTER Cherish's death.

Again I will ask, why would the boy friends two children not have his last name?

I am married and if I had children, they would not necessarily get my husband's/their father's last name. As we have two different last names, we have an agreement how the children's last name would be decided. It's a 50/50 shot either way. Not everyone is in love with the patriarchal naming system that the majority of US residents use.

Y'all, I can not believe what I'm reading about the father being left completely out of the Obit, and that RP has threatened to cause a big stink if he shows up to the funeral. What is going on here?!!!! This isn't his fault. Why does Rayne have such hatred for him? A day before Cherish is suppose to fly out to spend the summer with him she is taken by a RSO that the live in boyfriend refers to as "DONALD" as if he knows him personally. Live-in boyfriend does interview on porch days later and speaks negatively about the biological father - yet never shows any outrage towards "DONALD". What the hell is going on here?

Can you link to that interview?

Wouldn't it be great if someone in the town donated jobs to Mom and boy friend?[/QUOTE]

Maybe and then again, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. After you've been out of work or never had a solid job, punching a clock, and doing the "routine" is very hard. Without the necessary discipline, social skills, and appropriate hygiene & demeanor---nearly impossible. If you combine it with partying, alcohol, drugs, etc.....then absolutely impossible.

Maybe it is much easier to panhandle or do other nefarious things. And in so doing, sometimes the scammer gets scammed?

I'm not implying I know any "inside" info. 'Just speculating on scenarios.

The truth will prevail.

RIP Cherish......you deserved so much better.

I seriously doubt anyone there would WANT these people working for them. Not after everything has come out, and all their awful behavior.

And, I (personally) doubt there is any ethic or desire to work between them.

isnt dcf in fla well known for their lack of care?!
i can think of several cases that were national news. its pathetic.

NJ 's is as pathetic believe me!Those 2 boys in Colorado who's dad was killed in an auto wreck within weeks everyone was calling trying to do the right thing.Mom had new man moved in took the kids met another man in his truck for sex while her 2 sons were cooked to death ,she left the heat on in her vehicle strapped in their car seats .People tried save but no one listened the grandparents had to go to court to be able to bury them.She was picked up in FL when they finally charged her but too little too late for those boys.

NJ 's is as pathetic believe me!Those 2 boys in Colorado who's dad was killed in an auto wreck within weeks everyone was calling trying to do the right thing.Mom had new man moved in took the kids met another man in his truck for sex while her 2 sons were cooked to death ,she left the heat on in her vehicle strapped in their car seats .People tried save but no one listened the grandparents had to go to court to be able to bury them.She was picked up in FL when they finally charged her but too little too late for those boys.

WHOA!! I've never heard of that case. What was her name? Oh my goodness, that's horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela