GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think that third child belongs to the boyfriend and another woman. :twocents:
If she had previously lost custody of a child we would have heard that by now.

True.

Makes me wonder how she gets to legally live in the US.

I'm starting to think worse things than I was thinking before. I don't want to get a T.O. but something is not right. Not right at all.

My hinky meter is off the charts regarding the live in.

If her Mother had not gotten in a van with a STRANGER because she wanted a "dress" she would not have had to PROTECT her. She basically handed that poor baby over....
She handed them all over. He picked Cherish :(

:stormingmad:

Im gonna put my hard hat on here before anyone bashes me but.

I dont think right now those kiddies are in danger and i dont think before the funeral its in there best interest to be taken away from mom.. they must be so messed up already

Authorities will know that right now they have a million and one ppl watching out for those little ones

My thoughts precisely, mrsward. They have more eyes watching them now than they ever have or ever will. But soon....

But why should authorities have to rely on everyone else to look after them? Shouldn't their MOTHER be doing that? Isn't that one of the purposes of CPS? To take children out of situations, where the parent(s) aren't capable of looking after them?

It's a matter of what's best for the kids. Right now the millions of extra eyes goes a long way to ensure the mother won't do something else stupid. The kids lost a sibling in one of the most horrible ways possible. They need a bit of time to grieve and adjust to THAT. If it is not absolutely necessary to take them out of the home at this moment, then it's better to let them adjust to this one trauma (to a degree) and then move on to the next step. And in my humble opinion, the next step is remove the children and have both parents evaluated; then go from there.

It's not a matter of the authorities "relying on everyone else." It is what is ultimately best for the kids.

The obit listed names sisters, the first sisters last name is also different than the other 2. And where is that child?

Also list the BF as the step father. I didn't think a "boy friend" was a step father. It thought you had to be married to be the step father/mother?

Obits do not have to be legally accurate when it comes to relationships. The information contained in them is basically supplied by the family. (Unfortunately, this not only hurts feelings at times, it proves a headache for genealogists down the road as well).

Thank You button not enough. I said I don't care if he rents a airplane with banner to fly over Florida. No one listened while he was fighting for his child. I would like to know if these people were working. Charish's child support should have been used to buy her clothes not some creepy guy at the dollar general. JMO

I haven't read every little article today but the obituary has me scratching my head even more if that's possible in this case..

As unprofessional as it may be IMO FB may be the fathers only way of making his side/words heard..No one in the courts has listened to him for years and apparently with donations flowing in no one is listening to him now..IMO

I'm just thinking if I supported a child (maybe the mother, bf and two other children) and I had TRIED for years to be heard and this happened to my child. Yeah i would be screaming from the rooftops at this point...

The name changing is to say the least strange IMO. However no stranger than this RP making EVERYTHING about HER instead of her Murdered Daughter...

So now there is another child somewhere in the mix of all of this?

All this donating just makes me sick to think that you can be this careless and benefit from it and all in the name of this child..It makes me sick with all these cases frankly..

It's a matter of what's best for the kids. Right now the millions of extra eyes goes a long way to ensure the mother won't do something else stupid. The kids lost a sibling in one of the most horrible ways possible. They need a bit of time to grieve and adjust to THAT. If it is not absolutely necessary to take them out of the home at this moment, then it's better to let them adjust to this one trauma (to a degree) and then move on to the next step. And in my humble opinion, the next step is remove the children and have both parents evaluated; then go from there.

It's not a matter of the authorities "relying on everyone else." It is what is ultimately best for the kids.

I think far away from that home, is best. In many other cases (where the parent/s were not as negligent) the children were removed asap.

im going to address what's required by law to have in your home:

first is what you don't have to have:
ac
heat
a fridge
a stove
a working toilet
a shower
electricity

what you must have
a bucket with 1 gallon of water in it *this is used for a toilet
a cooler used to store perishable food items
mattresses for those staying there
a separate bedroom for boys and girls at a certain age.
drinking water.
blankets
a roof

remember there are religions and off shoot lifestyles that live off of land and do not have the amenities we consider 'a must have'. outhouses, wood burning stoves, ice chests and things of this nature are very common in some (notice the word some) amish backgrounds. cps cannot remove your children if your home is clean, there is no black mold and or drugs. and if there is.. you have ample chance to fix that situation.

im going to address what's required by law to have in your home:

first is what you don't have to have:
ac
heat
a fridge
a stove
a working toilet
a shower
electricity

what you must have
a bucket with 1 gallon of water in it *this is used for a toilet
a cooler used to store perishable food items
mattresses for those staying there
a separate bedroom for boys and girls at a certain age.
drinking water.
blankets
a roof

remember there are religions and off shoot lifestyles that live off of land and do not have the amenities we consider 'a must have'. outhouses, wood burning stoves, ice chests and things of this nature are very common in some (notice the word some) amish backgrounds. cps cannot remove your children if your home is clean, there is no black mold and or drugs. and if there is.. you have ample chance to fix that situation.

BBM: heat is not required in the winter?

And that she then put it up on Facebook.

this won't be popular opinion but: i'm not too sure how I feel about the fathers' atty posting on FB about the case. I find it highly unprofessional and personally, I'd fire him. I'm grateful for the posts though, gives an insight to it all .. but it's not helping anything.

just wanted to add that my neighbors, whom i've personally called the city,state and cps on .. don't even let their social workers in to speak to them. they sit instead on the stoop. they have weekly in home visits. they have no electricity, stove or fridge. they do not have obviously ac or heat. they don't have water so they don't have a toilet. hell, half their windows are boarded up and the city donated new windows to the old ones for insulation and air plus it was a fire hazard not to have them. i wish i was kidding but i'm not.

Cherish has an actual father.....
I was not refuting that fact, and that was not at all my point.

Just saying, since you quoted me and all. If you'd read my posts, you'd see what I was trying to say. Not repeating it here.

This mother put her child in danger and the child died. I am not arguing that her monumentally stupid and probably very selfish behaviour is partly to blame for why Cherish was murdered. The behaviour of Rayne and her partner is pretty awful in general. No argument there.

But this thread feels like a big flock of vultures picking over the meat of every aspect of this family's lives like they're on some top 10 wanted criminals list. From their names to hair colour, to no air con, to thier past, financial status, their other kids, not being married, etc etc.. sorry, but even if they're awful people, they are not on trial nor have been arrested, nor is whatever shenanigans they may or may not have pulled at any point relevant at all to Cherish's murder.

I would never put my child in the position Rayne put hers in. Not in a million years. But right now, gods forbid, if my child died at the hands of a pedo, I would hate for the case to be discussed here.

Because I don't have air conditioning, either.

Taking a break from the flock. I hope Rayne's charged with criminal neglect.

BBM: heat is not required in the winter?

not as long as you have blankets and a source of heat. you aren't required to have electricity so you don't have to have heat going but you do have to have a way to keep warm. as long as you aren't in the elements it's deemed 'safe' (provided the kids are living in a certain temp - i think there's a temp that's illegal if it goes below)

Whatever the situation, Facebook is not the place for a lawyer to fight battles.

The lawyer could have contacted the funeral home and discussed his concerns with them.

Who would arrest anybody for attending a funeral? If they are causing a disturbance then yes but not for just attending a service open to the public.

There are going to be a lot of families and class mates of Cherish attending. I do hope that everybody can remain civil for their sake as well.

And yet on the other hand, it is good to see passionate people want justice for the poor little girl. It is important that the public as a society keeps a mindful watch on what is occurring.

We are the gatekeepers for justice and victim's rights. All of us collectively.

Perhaps DFACS should also review their protocol for temporary removal of possible endangered children at the same time.

Okay, okay, I can hear all of you, I'll shut up now.

Except to complain that I wasn't able to use the tape over mouth smiley after that last sentence. I think I've been grounded from using smileys. Sigh.

Have you met your smiley quota, Magdalyn? lol

Hereyago. You may have some of mine that you might feel the need to use during this case:

:pullhair: :crying:
:stormingmad: :steamed:
:banghead::sick:
:maddening::silenced:
:doh::eek:hwow:
:gasp::notgood:
:boohoo::confused:
:slap::tears:
:noooo::furious:
:lipssealed:
And last but not least:

:grouphug: