GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still wondering if Rayne and her "live in" knew "Donald", the RSO, before all this went down. I know y'all think I'm crazy for being hung up on the fact that the live in referred to the RSO as, not a monster, but "DONALD". But come on....Who does that?

I'm still wondering if Rayne and her "live in" knew "Donald", the RSO, before all this went down. I know y'all think I'm crazy for being hung up on the fact that the live in referred to the RSO as, not a monster, but "DONALD". But come on....Who does that?

Nope. Not crazy at all.

O/T but poor Cherish was on my mind today:

I took my 8 year-old son and my 6 year-old daughter to DQ for a treat, and noticed this man blatantly staring at my girl. I positioned myself between him and my girl just to get her out of his eyesight and the kids and I had our treat. Ten minutes later my heart broke apart a tiny bit when my girl leaned into me and whispered, "Mom, that man over there keeps staring at me and he won't stop. It's making me feel really yucky." I said, "I noticed. Let's go."

Proud of my girl for honoring her feelings, sending an extra piece of my heart with her wherever she goes.

Rest, Cherish.

And this is exactly what my own daughters would do..
This is why i dont understand cherish going to the changing rooms with him twice.. was she that excited about a rare treat of something new that she switched off from stranger danger ...

I think that by talking about the mother's past and the custody battle is MSM's way of doing that without an actual arrest. If a RSO had snatched Cherish at Wal-Mart, and Rayne played absolutely no part in what happened that day, I highly doubt we would see all this coverage about the family situation. The media probably has to be careful about what they say incase of a lawsuit.

I agree 100 %. He has spent all these years fighting,he could have just sent a check like some men do and never gave her a thought.There are probably motions filed by the mom by the dozen just so he would have to pay a lawyer each time the lawyer showed up in Court. Her lawyer is legal aid,even poor dads do not get that in some states.So it cost her nothing.My son ex GF took 2 days off from work to take my son to court to ask him a question!!!! She sees him on every other Sunday when she picks him up!!!!! The NEW judge reamed her out for wasting the courts time and told her it was her own fault when she could have asked him!
Sorry about the mini rant. I am hoping her dad fights for changes to honor his daughter. He just might or maybe I am hoping because so many kids need it. I believe anything allowed by law will be made public !

This is why i dont understand cherish going to the changing rooms with him twice.. was she that excited about a rare treat of something new that she switched off from stranger danger ...

I'm seriously wondering if he wasn't a stranger at all.

Has there been anything said in MSM about horrid Donald James Smith??? I am not having much luck finding stuff... that is directly related to him

not crazy at all. I agree with you 100%

Just for reference:

The crime of Child Neglect occurs when a caregiver willfully or by culpable negligence fails to:

1.Provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or
2.Make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person.

A child is defined as any person under the age of 18 and a caregiver is defined as a parent, adult household member, or other person responsible for the child's welfare.

Neglect of a child may be based on repeated conduct or on a single incident or omission that results in, or could reasonably be expected to result in, serious physical or mental injury, or a substantial risk of death, to a child.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/crimes/children/child-neglect.html
-----------------
In addition to :

Definitions from Florida Statutes Chapter 39

(b) "Child abuse" means abandonment, abuse, harm, mental injury, neglect, physical injury, or
sexual abuse of a child as those terms are defined in s. 39.01, 827.04, and 984.03.

Leaving a child without adult supervision or arrangement appropriate for the child's age or
mental or physical condition, so that the child is unable to care for the child's own needs or
another's basic needs or is unable to exercise good judgment in responding to any kind of
physical or emotional crisis.

http://qol.nova.edu/pdf/Definitionsf...sChapter39.pdf

Florida defines inadequate supervision as leaving a child alone who is too young to take care of herself or is unprepared for emergencies. It may also entail leaving a child alone or unsupervised when a safety threat is present or leaving a child alone in an unsafe environment.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/facts_7811704_fl...#ixzz2X5NPR81u

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT - Cherish Perrywinkle (8) taken by RSO? - Jacksonville - 21-Jun-2013

Has there been anything said in MSM about horrid Donald James Smith??? I am not having much luck finding stuff... that is directly related to him

Not much in the last few days I don't think. In the beginning his lengthy criminal record was published and is out there now. Also, he was denied bond and was put in protective custody, but authorities wouldn't say why. Also, he has plead not guilty.

Nothing other then his legal history. I find that so interesting. Usually in these high profile cases people come out of the woodwork, with stories about the perp. This case, nothing. Makes me wonder if anyone with real information about him, are also a victim...and don't want to be apart of all the publicity.

Sadly, imo poor Cherish was not taught the skills of avoiding personal danger at all in her young life.

Excuse if this has been posted:

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ers-come-honor-cherish-and-comfort-her-family

Perrywinkle stumbled in the lobby, and when she approached her daughter’s coffin, she cried out. Pastor Steve Dobbs sprinted down the carpeted aisle toward her.

As the viewing began at 5, two screens showed a slide show of Cherish’s life: playing with a cat, hugging her sisters, posing with family. Perrywinkle left around 7 p.m., so Cherish’s father, Billy Jarreau, could see his daughter alone, Harris said.

Jarreau, who lives in San Diego, had been involved in a long custody battle with Cherish’s mother. He arrived at the church around 8, when the viewing was scheduled to end. The church was then cleared so he could see Cherish by himself.

No RP turned that switch off when she let him be a friend.RP threw stranger danger away when she did so many things one right after the other the biggest in my mind is when she enter that van!!!:banghead:

Now you be good and do what the nice man says, he is buying a dress for you.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ers-come-honor-cherish-and-comfort-her-family

Perrywinkle stumbled in the lobby, and when she approached her daughter’s coffin, she cried out. Pastor Steve Dobbs sprinted down the carpeted aisle toward her.

As the viewing began at 5, two screens showed a slide show of Cherish’s life: playing with a cat, hugging her sisters, posing with family. Perrywinkle left around 7 p.m., so Cherish’s father, Billy Jarreau, could see his daughter alone, Harris said.

Jarreau, who lives in San Diego, had been involved in a long custody battle with Cherish’s mother. He arrived at the church around 8, when the viewing was scheduled to end. The church was then cleared so he could see Cherish by himself.

That last part really choked me up. I'm so glad he was not denied entry, and in a way- I think it's even a good thing that he got to spend time alone with Cherish. I know it's comforting to have people around, but if that were me- I'd want time alone with her.

Dobbs said his congregation has supported the family and brought them a stove to replace theirs, which did not work. The congregation is sorrowful, he said, but also angry that something so terrible could occur.

“They all have those feelings,” he said. “Why? Why? Why?”

If they bought them a stove,I am sure the girls also have nice dresses to wear. I do not remember what poster was worried sorry.At least they will have what they need,RP should have went to this Church and asked for help on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostKitty311