GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
;) :)
On a serious note I wondered if RP still had an Australian accent and that was a partial reason (on this particular call).

I believe she does. I remember seeing a video of her talking and she does have the accent. I would never be able to find it now, but I bet someone on here could bring it up in a heartbeat.

"I don't think I implied her education meant she can't make mistakes. I implied she wasn't some 'Joe-Schmo writing an online news article."

Maybe she can't read cursive?

Seriously though, who says "Dancer" and doesn't mean "Stripper"

And O/T but in theory, couldn't an "exotic dancer" mean bellydancing, the hora or whirling like a dervish? I mean, those are all exotic.

Yeah, she was an adult fantasy facilitating artist. Or, you know, a dancer.

...or twirling like a banshee....

(they get paid big $ for that)

:facepalm:

Is there a police report stating this? The police report I read from Sunday or Monday didn't say anything about a dressing room. Perhaps it has been updated? Link?

Only one page of the police report was shown on the news. You can get your own copy via the sunshine laws....

it is in the dispatch log/report.. which is online

This is the 911 operator's report that JSO (Jacksonville Sheriff's Office) made available online. This is the 'report' to which is being referred, and to which the MSM reports were erroneously transcribing "IN" to "INTO".

By 'report', the article means the 911 log report.

The mother told the 911 operator that he took her TO the dressing room.

The 911 log is part of the overall police report.

That is all.

I don't think I implied her education meant she can't make mistakes. I implied she wasn't some 'Joe-Schmo writing an online news article.' :seeya:

NO- there is a police report- and the dispatcher's report....one made by the dispatcher- and one made on scene while speaking with the witnesses.

The article says "she told police", not "told the dispatcher"

Only one page of the police report was shown on the news. You can get your own copy via the sunshine laws....

The full 5-page police report is available online, which includes that narrative page that I think we've all seen.

I just looked at the 14-page dispatch log again. I noticed there's a note a few lines down on the first page that reads: Audit Log - Caller Name Changed to: Ms. Rayne.

Here we go with the names ...

ETA: Interesting to note the spelling of "Ms. Rayne". How would the dispatcher know to spell it that crazy way?? Another coincidence, I'm sure.

How would the dispatcher know to spell it that crazy way??

No mystery there imo, they sometimes ask people to spell names.

Uggh... Spaghetti straps at your daughter's funeral? These people are just straight up gnarly.

I feel it is not appropriate to bash the mother for her choice of attire.This may be the only "nice" outfit she has to wear. It is not important in my opinion. Caring properly for her children is important.

Uggh... Spaghetti straps at your daughter's funeral? These people are just straight up gnarly.

In one of the pictures she clearly has a bolero or other jacket on. It's Florida in summer. There are lots of things to criticize. This is not one of them.

Just peeking in here to see if mother has been charged with anything. Since she hasn't, I'm leaving again before I get set in the timeout chair.

Cybermom:
Mods have been REALLY clear, that the dad is off limits. I'm not trying to be post patrol or anything, but you might delete that post and check with them before you post again.

Well, there's also caller name Ms Rayne, recommented, poka dot dress, to much attention, virgan islands, Cherish's name is spelled both right and wrong in that dispatch log.

They try to type fast and errors occur.

Yeah, the other day when I was trying to figure out whether the mother had on the same dress at DG and WM, that polka dot dress threw another cog in the works.

Sorry. Guess I got carried away. I have deleted myself. I will just bite my tongue on this issue from now on.
I wish I could delete the whole scenario.

Don't be sorry. I got the whole board scolded like three times this week because I didn't read the rules and went rogue. You'll be a pro in no time.

Hey, I read the rules and I've been scolded and edited on other threads. It's hard not to get emotional.

You guys are right. The dad is off limits. New members should also be aware that if you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will also be removed.

:tyou:

Poor bessie,
We're making her work overtime. I'm going to recommend they double her salary. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech