Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

one more time

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

Thanks,
Tricia

Oh, my. THIS followed MY post! I just peed in my pants.
Sorry, Ms. Tricia, and Ms. Bessie.

Rest in peace, little Cherish. Pray for us.

Jeez! I just read all the documents. I did not know he was also charged with INCEST in the past!!!

Why in the heck was he ever allowed to leave prison! He's been charged and found guilty from everything from petty theft, grand theft, worthless checks, burglary, burglary of an occupied structure, battery, impersonation of a public figure, child abuse, child neglect, extortion, lewd and lascivious behavior, lewd assault on a child, possession of a control substance and drug paraphernalia, purchase of cocaine, kid napping, sale and distribution of obscene materials to minors, liotering and prowling, escape ???, and now murder. This guy should have NEVER been walking the streets. :stormingmad:

Yes, the earliest offense shows lewd assault on a minor in 1981, when he was 25 and he's still a sick killer in his late 50's. I'm guessing this guy has a long history of pedophelia, possibly going back to his teens. I really do hope LE goes back in their cold case files to see if he's connected to other assaults and murders of children. I just have this gut feeling he's been coasting along under the radar for a really long time.

Yes, the earliest offense shows lewd assault on a minor in 1981, when he was 25 and he's still a sick killer in his late 50's. I'm guessing this guy has a long history of pedophelia, possibly going back to his teens. I really do hope LE goes back in their cold case files to see if he's connected to other assaults and murders of children. I just have this gut feeling he's been coasting along under the radar for a really long time.

I think so, too. His DNA is in the database and I hope they have or will run it through or whatever they do to check and see if he can be linked to any other unsolved crimes.

I think so, too. His DNA is in the database and I hope they have or will run it through or whatever they do to check and see if he can be linked to any other unsolved crimes.

Unfortunately, there are a few older cases of abductions of young girls in the Jacksonville area. Some of the girls who went missing were never found, so it will be hard to tie him to those.

It was harder to catch these creeps back then, since there wasn't much in the way of surveillance cameras, etc.

;) :)
On a serious note I wondered if RP still had an Australian accent and that was a partial reason (on this particular call).

Nope - in an Aussie accent, they sound very much less alike than in an American accent.

I noticed on the arrest reports for Donald J Smith, he was born in
Atlanta Cobb Georgia

I assume Cobb county, even though it is one of the original 5 counties to make up metro Atl, it isn't Atlanta, city of.

SO I wonder when he first left there?? And if he graduated from high school there too?
I thought I saw on some MSM article, a reference to an arrest in 1977 in Fl, so he would have been around 21 then...did anyone recall that?

Just Wondering if RP was under the influence of something that night..

May be the reason for the misspellings..

Not accusing just thinking out loud...

O/T Could a Mod PM me please? I keep getting signed out every 5 to 10 mins or after I thank a post..TIA

Even people who take good care of thier families have children abducted and raped, because pedos with charge sheets as long as your arm are allowed to walk among our children.

Being an idiot just makes it easier for these monsters to get what they want. So, they like to target careless and vulnerable (not always the same thing) parents and guardians because they CAN.

Rayne is a terrible mother and IMO should not have had care of -any- children at all. Too late for Cherish, in that regard.. But if anything good at all is to come of this tragedy, I am hoping it is that Florida (and other states, maybe) take a harder look at sentencing laws for sex offenders.

For goodness' sake - people get life for small amounts of drugs. But they let these monsters out in a few months.. a couple years.. when they should never get out at all for harming our most vulnerable and innocent members of society.

Well I hope next week brings us more information. Investigators haven't said much about DS since his arrest. All we know so far is that he is a sex offender with an extremely lengthy record for all sorts of crimes, and that he has been caught, lawyered up and pled not not guilty, put in jail, no bail set, and is in protective custody - and that police are asking the public for any information regarding the stroller that RS left in DS's van. I hope this case does not get dropped by the media. I want to see it through to the end and for justice to be served for Cherish. I also want the CPS to look into RP's and AP's home situation for the sake and safety for the remaining two little girls who live in the home.

It might be an early one, re the dark haired mugshot.

Some people with very dark hair turn white at quite a young age - that gene runs in my family, actually..

Or maybe he was dyeing his hair/moustache as a disguise..

Just Wondering if RP was under the influence of something that night..

May be the reason for the misspellings..

Not accusing just thinking out loud...

O/T Could a Mod PM me please? I keep getting signed out every 5 to 10 mins or after I thank a post..TIA

If that was a contributing factor to the cascade of terrible decisions made that night, I would not be surprised one bit. That or the cumulative effect of years of substances upon the brain ...

I noticed on the arrest reports for Donald J Smith, he was born in
Atlanta Cobb Georgia

I assume Cobb county, even though it is one of the original 5 counties to make up metro Atl, it isn't Atlanta, city of.

SO I wonder when he first left there?? And if he graduated from high school there too?
I thought I saw on some MSM article, a reference to an arrest in 1977 in Fl, so he would have been around 21 then...did anyone recall that?

I saw that--the Atlanta Cobb Georgia. Confusing, because you're right, Cobb county is not in the city of Atlanta. Though I think Vinings is considered in Cobb county, but uses the postal code of Atlanta.

I haven't found anything "Georgia" on him yet, but I'll try tomorrow.

I also noticed on his most recent arrest report that it listed John Kendall as an alias.

This is an older article that most have probably seen, but it has a few extra details about DJS's past life sprinkled throughout the 'timeline' that some might find interesting. http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...found-dead-saturday-jacksonville-sex-offender

Ok, nighty-night peeps. :eek:fftobed:

Well one good thing is they are at least talking to Cherish's sister but very weird he he came out and asked reporters for the number ,Call 411.

On a recent day at Rayne Perrywinkle's home, her boyfriend and the father of her two youngest children, Aharon Pearson, walked outside and asked a reporter, "Do you have the number for Child Protective Services?" He initially thought the state's child welfare agency had taken their children, but later explained he misunderstood Perrywinkle and that the children had been taken only for an interview.

Well one good thing is they are at least talking to Cherish's sister but very weird he he came out and asked reporters for the number ,Call 411.

On a recent day at Rayne Perrywinkle's home, her boyfriend and the father of her two youngest children, Aharon Pearson, walked outside and asked a reporter, "Do you have the number for Child Protective Services?" He initially thought the state's child welfare agency had taken their children, but later explained he misunderstood Perrywinkle and that the children had been taken only for an interview.

I agree and It appears he gets confused/misunderstands a lot or does a lot of backtracking..IMO

Her father... her brother... her 3 sisters.... :stormingmad: :banghead:
Nah... they don't matter to the person in charge of this. :stormingmad: :furious:

caxf.jpg

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Thousa...rvice/-/475880/20750608/-/sx4qlv/-/index.html

I have been popping in and out it seems I missed something.I thought she had just the 2 sisters and there is a brother? Her dads kids?

Yeah, I think a reporter would be one of the last people I'd ask this question of.

:moo:

I believe she does. I remember seeing a video of her talking and she does have the accent. I would never be able to find it now, but I bet someone on here could bring it up in a heartbeat.

I think more like drug induced slur. Maybe they are taking some kind of medicine for their mental health issues.

Poor baby! IMO there is more to this story~we may never hear about. Not blaming anyone - just saying.
MOO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members