GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also says they had a 240 dollar electric bill that was paid by a "Department of Children and Families man who wanted to check on her daughters and who wanted to pay her $240 electric bill."
No AC and no stove but has a 240.00 electric bill?

Does DCF normally pay bills for families? I never heard of such a thing.

It also says they had a 240 dollar electric bill that was paid by a "Department of Children and Families man who wanted to check on her daughters and who wanted to pay her $240 electric bill."
No AC and no stove but has a 240.00 electric bill?

ours runs around $300/month, a bit lower during non ac months. but dcf paying it?!

ours runs around $300/month, a bit lower during non ac months. but dcf paying it?!

It could be the bill was past due and encompassed more than one month. And that DFCS was paying it so that the children wouldn't be in a home with the electricity **** off.

Though they could easily PLACE them in a home with electricity. And a foster parent who isn't negligent...

Never heard of it either!

Considering DCF supervises a lot of children from not well to do families, their bills would be astronomical if they were paying bills for these families.
No way it's in the budget, especially nowdays, with budget cuts and sequestration.

I am not sure what this reporter was thinking when this report was done but maybe I should not have read it!
I think I am even more Pi---- now

I found the article incredibly self serving for the mother. Shame all the way around, including the journalist who didn't answer any real questions.

I'm not even going to dignify responding to the salvation army/Billy part of the equation (which has nothing to do with her death) except to say, is the implication that when an able bodied woman staying in a salvation army who had a one night stand tells a fella him she's pregnant, is he supposed to marry her immediately, on her word it's his, or better yet, start sending her buckets of money because the child must be his? If I were him, if I didn't hear back from her 3-6-9 months later, I'd assume I didn't have a child either.

If she was homeless and so poor to not be able to support Cherish, why did she have two more children with AP? Is BJ now responsible for RP's continued poverty with a boyfriend and two addition children not his own?

Mom is aware of a budget and of necessities. Is she only spending BJ's checks on Cherish? Now the story is Cherish got a sparkly barrette and her sister got a dress? I thought it was a new dress for Cherish to fly to see her father in? Why buy a barrette if money is so tight? If she's at DG and can't swing the cost of a dress, why did she think they could afford to go shopping at all? Why ask a neighbor to drive you and three children to DG to 'buy clothes for the kids' when you know you only have enough money to cover a barrette, but not a dress.

If she hasn't enough money to take care of three kids and keep the electricity paid for, why do they have 6 animals living in the house? What are the animals eating?

She has time to watch three movies a day. When does she work? If she doesn't work, why not? Does AP work?

Rayne looks at Cherish's homework--so much she won't be able to teach her. It is summer. Cherish was about to leave for a trip to see her father. Is Cherish in summer school and was going to be skipping it for this trip? Was Cherish homeschooled? Or was this just thrown in to make Rayne look like a hands on, attentive mother?

The judge? If the judge truly sent her that note, the judge is in CYA mode and/or is trying to allay her OWN guilt. “I know you gave everything you had and could to Cherish,” McCallum wrote, “that you were an excellent mother to her and how much she loved you and her sisters.” An excellent mother that put three children in a van with strangers and sent her girl to a fitting room twice with that stranger? And hey! Can you grab me a cheeseburger on your way outta my eyesight with my girl?

Cherish loves to play with her dyed hair--because being a good mom, she only did it to look like Ariel from Little Mermaid! That was free hair dye, right? Cause you can't afford clothes for your kids...

The corker? semi paraphrased: Mom wants to change laws, increase monitoring of sex offenders, make a new law that requires offenders wear ankle bracelets that stop them from leaving their front yards. Anything to stop this from happening again.

This didn't have to HAPPEN to Cherish. You facilitated it happening. There are laws on the books that YOU broke as well, look under child endangerment and neglect. :stormingmad:

Just popping back in, sorry if I'm repeating. The article state RP allowed Cherish to go to Mcdonalds, and said to get her a cheeseburger. Other girls are 4 and 5. Was not getting a dress for Cherish. No mention of boyfriend, but plenty of passive agressive implications of bio dad. A weird mention of a woman suggesting pills to help with grief (or something), but RP doesn't take pills without a RX. I find that bit interesting...

IMO The only reason Rayne did this week-long interview with a reporter was to get some good press for herself. Now, there is a sappy article to pull at people's heartstrings that doesn't mention or glosses over other issues. I also think that no matter what the circumstances of any case, to have a reporter interviewing you for 5 days not even a week after your child is found dead, to write some huge detailed article about your life and what exactly happened that day is odd. It seems like the type of article we would see a year after a child is killed or goes missing. But Rayne can't wait a year; She needs to do everything she can to fix her reputation now JMO.

I found the article incredibly self serving for the mother. Shame all the way around, including the journalist who didn't answer any real questions.

I'm not even going to dignify responding to the salvation army/Billy part of the equation (which has nothing to do with her death) except to say, is the implication that when an able bodied woman staying in a salvation army who had a one night stand tells a fella him she's pregnant, is he supposed to marry her immediately, on her word it's his, or better yet, start sending her buckets of money because the child must be his? If I were him, if I didn't hear back from her 3-6-9 months later, I'd assume I didn't have a child either.

If she was homeless and so poor to not be able to support Cherish, why did she have two more children with AP? Is BJ now responsible for RP's continued poverty with a boyfriend and two addition children not his own?

Mom is aware of a budget and of necessities. Is she only spending BJ's checks on Cherish? Now the story is Cherish got a sparkly barrette and her sister got a dress? I thought it was a new dress for Cherish to fly to see her father in? Why buy a barrette if money is so tight? If she's at DG and can't swing the cost of a dress, why did she think they could afford to go shopping at all? Why ask a neighbor to drive you and three children to DG to 'buy clothes for the kids' when you know you only have enough money to cover a barrette, but not a dress.

If she hasn't enough money to take care of three kids and keep the electricity paid for, why do they have 6 animals living in the house? What are the animals eating?

She has time to watch three movies a day. When does she work? If she doesn't work, why not? Does AP work?

Rayne looks at Cherish's homework--so much she won't be able to teach her. It is summer. Cherish was about to leave for a trip to see her father. Is Cherish in summer school and was going to be skipping it for this trip? Was Cherish homeschooled? Or was this just thrown in to make Rayne look like a hands on, attentive mother?

The judge? If the judge truly sent her that note, the judge is in CYA mode and/or is trying to allay her OWN guilt. “I know you gave everything you had and could to Cherish,” McCallum wrote, “that you were an excellent mother to her and how much she loved you and her sisters.” An excellent mother that put three children in a van with strangers and sent her girl to a fitting room twice with that stranger? And hey! Can you grab me a cheeseburger on your way outta my eyesight with my girl?

Cherish loves to play with her dyed hair--because being a good mom, she only did it to look like Ariel from Little Mermaid! That was free hair dye, right? Cause you can't afford clothes for your kids...

The corker? semi paraphrased: Mom wants to change laws, increase monitoring of sex offenders, make a new law that requires offenders wear ankle bracelets that stop them from leaving their front yards. Anything to stop this from happening again.

This didn't have to HAPPEN to Cherish. You facilitated it happening. There are laws on the books that YOU broke as well, look under child endangerment and neglect. :stormingmad:

WOW!!! Great post I guess I'm not the only one thats pis---!

Journalist comes and hangs at the house, chatting, getting impressions, full access for a week after Mom endangers her three children and it results in a sexual assault and murder.

What's next? A Dr. Phil appearance?

What's wrong with this picture?

AP's giving interviews from the front porch less than 36 hours later, about a child he's known since she was 10 months old. Dry eyes. Speaks easily. Talking about what "Don" did to portray himself as a family man.

Public funeral, with news crews on the inside during the service.

Journalist hangin' with mom all week, got her blessing to do it, serving up a story that answers no questions, really, but does emphasize what a tough, hard life Rayne has had, no fault of her own, ever since she was abandoned by that bad, bad man at the Salvation Army.

At least that's how it reads to me.

My blood pressure is through the roof right now.

I REALLY wonder if they had a deal. Reporter would come for a week and get their big story, but RP has to approve of the story, maybe even have say in what is in the article.
It's just too...convenient. And it's still ALL ABOUT HER.

Oh, and it's all bio dad's fault.

What was he supposed to do? Drop his life and support a dancer, he had a one night stand with? Be a meal ticket, before you even know the truth? She MUST be poor and bad off, because he didn't help her. It must be his fault.

I'm not saying he's perfect. He had a one night stand, also. He might even waited longer then he should have, to make sure Cherish was his. Who knows? The fact is, he has a home. He has a job. He gave Cherish great memories. He made an effort. He did NOT get in a van with a stranger. He did NOT allow Cherish to go to Mcdonalds for a burger. (She wanted one, no mention if she asked for food for the little ones!) She can try to make him look bad, and mean, not supportive, and uninvolved. But what he didn't do and what she DID, proved who the fit parent was. I don't think anyone is dense enough to be swayed by this article.

WOW!!! Great post I guess I'm not the only one thats pis---!

Oh, I'm p.o'ed.

If I could have found a 'spitting nails' smilie, and/or an 'artery bursting out the side of my neck' smilie, I would have attached them!

I have missed so much! Is anyone please able to give a paragraph update of what has happened in the last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett