GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also noticed in the article that was obviously written to paint RP in a glowing light, that RP has demonstrated multiple public displays. She was in her house and marched OUTSIDE to the front yard where all her neighbors and any reporters milling around could see and hear her screaming. It's like she wanted it known she was suffering. If any reporters were about they could photograph and report this. Or the neighbors would obviously notice and start talking and word would get around town.

She sits on the front porch sobbing into Cherish's shirt.

Also, she waited until they arrived at the funeral home and she had stepped out of the car to start screaming. Where anyone milling around the parking lot, or just arriving and reporters could see.

Then she gets inside the funeral home and on her way down the aisle almost collapses twice in front of the people who were already inside and must have missed her screaming episode in the parking lot.

Now, I think these things can be normal reactions anyone would have to losing a loved one. But with RP, I question the sincerity, since she has been doing obvious damage control with the public. She has been trying to paint herself in such a light so much that it's hard for me to believe these public displays were not part of her attempts at damage control. In the eyes of the public and maybe even LE.

It's like she wants people to be distracted feeling sorry for her instead of paying attention to the details. I could be all wrong. Just a feeling I had. IMO.
BBM
Naw...The feeling is mutual...for many, I assume.
Good mothers feel no need to SAY how good they are. Good mothers don't even want to hear how good they are, cuz they know their faults and weaknesses.
Good mothers don't grieve in a public atmosphere, allowing cameras to roll with the screams. Least these are the best of the GOOD mothers I've known and know now. All MOO.

To even forgive all the actions of the mother the night lil Cherish perished...the actions of the mother, IMO, in the aftermath...is telling of her kind.

Nearest Mcdonalds outside of WM would be back to the south on Lem Turner Rd down maybe 2 miles...It is at the intersection of Lem Turner Rd and Dunn Ave.

So about a mile away, heading in the direction of the church.

A Home
B DG
C WM
D Church where Cherish was found
E Nearest McDonalds outside of Walmart

http://goo.gl/maps/XZk8W

Looks like there's a park near the McDonalds. Also looks like there's a park close to the church where she was found?

I can't remember at this point: Did LE indicate that they felt that Cherish had been attacked at one place and then left at the church...or was that speculation on the board or in MSM articles or FB? Can someone with a better memory remember for sure? I know we were thinking that to find the stroller might be important so LE could find the actual place of attack...but did LE actually say anything about attack at one location, then moved to the church area?

I also noticed in the article that was obviously written to paint RP in a glowing light, that RP has demonstrated multiple public displays. She was in her house and marched OUTSIDE to the front yard where all her neighbors and any reporters milling around could see and hear her screaming. It's like she wanted it known she was suffering. If any reporters were about they could photograph and report this. Or the neighbors would obviously notice and start talking and word would get around town.

She sits on the front porch sobbing into Cherish's shirt.

Also, she waited until they arrived at the funeral home and she had stepped out of the car to start screaming. Where anyone milling around the parking lot, or just arriving and reporters could see.

Then she gets inside the funeral home and on her way down the aisle almost collapses twice in front of the people who were already inside and must have missed her screaming episode in the parking lot.

Now, I think these things can be normal reactions anyone would have to losing a loved one. But with RP, I question the sincerity, since she has been doing obvious damage control with the public. She has been trying to paint herself in such a light so much that it's hard for me to believe these public displays were not part of her attempts at damage control. In the eyes of the public and maybe even LE.

It's like she wants people to be distracted feeling sorry for her instead of paying attention to the details. I could be all wrong. Just a feeling I had. IMO.

Cuz if people are paying attention to details, the donations might dry up :moo:

When I read that white-washed article all I could think of was RP-rope...just enough to hang herself

Agree with the above posters that my intuition tells me RP is doing anything possible to get public sympathy which means money or help. After seeing the help donated to bury Cherish, she realized this tragedy was a way to get help!

If the letter was actually written by a judge, then we know how crazy the system is in that county with a person like that as judge!! She needs to be removed from the bench today!

I was just looking at Billy's facebook page and there are so many beautiful pictures of Cherish. You can just tell that he and his wife loved and adored Cherish so much. They took her to so many beautiful places and I'm thankful that at least Cherish got to experience that in her short little life. What a direct contrast to what her everyday life must have been like at home - poor, having to constantly move from small house to small house having electricity shut off, no ac or stove, etc. Damn, I wish Billy and his wife would have been successful in getting custody of her! DAMN!!!!!!!

I was just looking at Billy's facebook page and there are so many beautiful pictures of Cherish. You can just tell that he and his wife loved and adored Cherish so much. They took her to so many beautiful places and I'm thankful that at least Cherish got to experience that in her short little life. What a direct contrast to what her everyday life must have been like at home - poor, having to constantly move from small house to small house having electricity shut off, no ac or stove, etc. Damn, I wish Billy and his wife would have been successful in getting custody of her! DAMN!!!!!!!

:therethere:

:grouphug:

So about a mile away, heading in the direction of the church.

A Home
B DG
C WM
D Church where Cherish was found
E Nearest McDonalds outside of Walmart

http://goo.gl/maps/XZk8W

Looks like there's a park near the McDonalds. Also looks like there's a park close to the church where she was found?

I can't remember at this point: Did LE indicate that they felt that Cherish had been attacked at one place and then left at the church...or was that speculation on the board or in MSM articles or FB? Can someone with a better memory remember for sure? I know we were thinking that to find the stroller might be important so LE could find the actual place of attack...but did LE actually say anything about attack at one location, then moved to the church area?

I haven't heard LE or MSM say anything so it must have been either fb or the board...The Garden City Park is directly on Lem Turner right by the Dunn Ave intersection...Ray Greene Park is directly on Leonid which is a main road between Dunn Ave and Lem Turner Rd. The Riverview park would be difficult to find if not familiar with the area IMO..It sits on a side street off of Lem Turner Rd. However I do believe there is a sign on Lem Turner Rd. stating that the park is on the side street.

Ok, that article was enough to make me puke. What a performer RP is. Sickening!! That reporter ought to be ashamed of themselves for being so gullible when the facts are that RP was a horrible mother.

I think that DS probably played up to RP by appealing to her vanity. She is getting older and is no longer the dancer who gets money from guys for her looks. But she remembers when she did and still may think she has "it".

I think she thought she would play DS for a fool like she has with other men. Maybe she was even looking for a sugar daddy. DS would know how to play it to get to her. She was so stupid that she didn't even think of her kids or protecting them.

I haven't heard LE or MSM say anything so it must have been either fb or the board...The Garden City Park is directly on Lem Turner right by the Dunn Ave intersection...Ray Greene Park is directly on Leonid which is a main road between Dunn Ave and Lem Turner Rd. The Riverview park would be difficult to find if not familiar with the area IMO..It sits on a side street off of Lem Turner Rd. However I do believe there is a sign on Lem Turner Rd. stating that the park is on the side street.

Thanks for all the info!

i have a hard time believing the judge wrote her a letter, too. reaaalllll hard time.
I don't have a hard time believing it. Obviously, the judge doesn't have the best judgement. If she did, Cherish would still be alive today. :furious:

Are all judges in this jurisdiction appointed???!!!

http://www.coj.net/departments/fourth-judicial-circuit-court/duval-county-judges--biographies.aspx

"In 2001, Governor Bush appointed Judge McCallum to the Circuit Court bench. Judge McCallum had been a County Court Judge since being appointed by Governor Chiles in 1994."

"She has served on the Mayor's Victim's Assistance Advisory Council, as the Chair of the Mayor's Commission on the Status of Women, and on the Executive Board of Leadership Jacksonville. She is a graduate of Leadership Florida class of 2000."

I know we were thinking that to find the stroller might be important so LE could find the actual place of attack...but did LE actually say anything about attack at one location, then moved to the church area?

No- they never said that

Ok, that article was enough to make me puke. What a performer RP is. Sickening!! That reporter ought to be ashamed of themselves for being so gullible when the facts are that RP was a horrible mother.

I think that DS probably played up to RP by appealing to her vanity. She is getting older and is no longer the dancer who gets money from guys for her looks. But she remembers when she did and still may think she has "it".

I think she thought she would play DS for a fool like she has with other men. Maybe she was even looking for a sugar daddy. DS would know how to play it to get to her. She was so stupid that she didn't even think of her kids or protecting them.

I personally think the reporter was brilliant.... the inconsistencies and not so subtle hints of things when you read between the lines....

I'm mobile so I can't bold but the "Rayne vowed she would never forget Cherish." threw me too. What an odd thing to say.

I felt that parts of the article were written like it was a mother remembering her child that died forty years ago or so, not less than a week, and I think that was part of what gave me the feeling.

I'm mobile so I can't bold but the "Rayne vowed she would never forget Cherish." threw me too. What an odd thing to say.

I think "odd" was what we are supposed to think after reading about that
disjointed thinking

I personally think the reporter was brilliant.... the inconsistencies and not so subtle hints of things when you read between the lines....

Yes, the not so subtle hints about things that could cause continued concern ..

DCF were visiting
Funeral Home women assured RP that she wouldn’t lose her children right now
The younger children seem unprotected from the current chaos and anguish of their mother
The younger children seem unprotected from hearing details about Cherish’s demise
RP is having hysterical tantrums for all to see (including her young children)
RP may be taking prescription drugs
The house contained a group of women and a bunch of cats (partner is where?)
RP has no car or license
RP is shopping at Walmart again already (surely not the same Walmart?)

The question is whether she let Cherish go with him fully knowing that Cherish went with him (as the newest article indicates), or whether Cherish went with him without her knowing (as the article link in your post indicates). IMO, she is just trying to cover her own behind by claiming she didn't know. But either way, Cherish went with him, so it shouldn't really help him any.

Sorry, I think my post probably didn't explain my point well -
Nothing will change the facts about what DS did and how he manipulated the situation to his own evil will. My point was RP is digging herself a hole with so many versions about what happened at Walmart and at such a critical time in the event. Its about Justice for Cherish, and RP needs to just tell it as it happened.
DS's legal team don't have any legs to stand on but they will try anything, and if RP doesn't have her story strong and true the lawyers will take advantage of that.

and just to add...
For me, this is the type of trial that when its over I'd like to see a new law in Cherishes name. One that stops SO's in their tracks at the Court Room - one that closes the loopholes and stops people like DS being repeatedly let back into the community to do the evil they do.

I think mom sent Cherish with himto get the gift card to wmake sure he came back. If not what was she going to pay with. She had the cart up front to pay. When else would he get card. How else could she make sure he came back.

12385121.jpg

Younger DS mugshot
http://members.jacksonville.com/new...inkle-slaying-grew-childhood-bully-feared-sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member