GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the statement from Cherish's father on the official FB page and it broke my heart. He should have been given custody of his baby from the moment the court's own evaluator declared him the most fit parent. If the court has listened RP would not have been able to merrily send her off with a monster and BJ wouldn't have to be on FB thanking strangers for caring about his child than her own mother did. This sweet girl was failed so many times. It is time to accept that mothers are not always the best parent. Women are just as capable of being fail parents as the men they reproduce with!

Oh gosh, I didn't even think about that. I hope she isn't being allowed unsupervised access to them. That woman is danger to any child in her care and one death should be all that it takes to prove that.

I'm currently dealing with a CPS situation (not my kids I'm being asked to take custody of 2 nieces that have been in my care all week) and it certainly hasn't been fun but luckily I've only dealt with very kind and professional case workers trying to do a thankless job. There are no winners in these cases but the important thing is that the children are protected.

Bravo for stepping up to the plate in regards to your nieces! They are blessed to have you in their lives.
I've made numerous calls to CPS as a mandated reporter. I agree, being a CPS worker must be the most difficult job. Many times their hands are tied due to laws. In my past life, I worked as a case manager to school-aged children and their families. I had the opportunity to meet with the teachers, parents, counselors and make regular home visits. When I observed a potentially dangerous situation for children, I've been known to be relentless in my CPS reporting when I believed that a situation needed to be investigated. The case workers and their supervisor knew that I would keep calling and documenting each and every contact made.

BBM;

Whose fiance does not go to the viewing and funeral of their fiance's child??

If I answered that I would get a time out.................:stormingmad:

He was very vocal from day 1 then the funeral he disappeared ......

BBM;

Whose fiance does not go to the viewing and funeral of their fiance's child??

I had a family member lose a child and I could not go. Too emotionally difficult for me, I did other things to try to help the grieving parents. Some people are not comfortable at funerals. <modsnip>. Maybe he decided to not go so there would be less chance of something bad happening. Lots of reasons for him to not go. This is moo.

I had a family member lose a child and I could not go. Too emotionally difficult for me, I did other things to try to help the grieving parents. Some people are not comfortable at funerals. <modsnip>. Maybe he decided to not go so there would be less chance of something bad happening. Lots of reasons for him to not go. This is moo.

In this front porch video interview, Aharon (or Aaron) looks pretty emotionally pulled together to me. He says he understands why Billy is upset. He even talks about "Donald", the rapist/murderer of his stepchild. :twocents:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...into-Cherish-Perrywinkle-murder-investigation

I had a family member lose a child and I could not go. Too emotionally difficult for me, I did other things to try to help the grieving parents. Some people are not comfortable at funerals. <modsnip>. Lots of reasons for him to not go. This is moo.

Less chance of something bad happening? A beautiful child was dead. It doesn't get any worse than that!

BBM

Respectfully, I don't think anyone is really 'comfortable' at funerals.

A dear friend had an infant die in 1999. To this day, she is devastated that sone friends and family didn't go to the funeral. I am sooo anti funeral, like, ughh. But i will go to show my respect and support. its not all about me.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-sister-reacts-to/rg2f0Lyqa0S7AKmzE6yB3g.cspx

JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Now 26 years old, Lindsay Hoy hasn't seen her mother Rayne Perrywinkle, since she was 5. She hasn't spoken to her in more than a decade, when Rayne, then Kimberly, left her home in Australia for the U.S., then changed her name.

"I just haven't had a relationship with her since," she said.

Glad to see her speaking out to MSM now. I know that she has shared a lot on the FB page but she seemed to be staying out of the spotlight otherwise. She has a lot of insight into Rayne/Kimberly.

From what I understand, sometime after the funeral, RP was told that AP could NOT stay in the house or she would lose the kids. It seems to be well known that AP has a certain expensive "habit" that is part of the reason for the poverty they live in. He would rather feed his habit than his children. It was alleged that he spent the child support money that was sent for Cherish to feed the habit.

I wonder where he is now. He has now lost his access to his 3 little meal tickets. I wonder if he had been caught hiding out at RP's house and that was the reason the children were taken. If RP chose to take him in, then CPS would have reason to take the kids because once again RP would be putting her children at risk.

Well, now that the kids are gone, I wonder if AP will appear on the scene and move back in??

No wonder mom fought so hard to keep her! There really should be a way for child support to be accounted for,too many spend it on everything but the needs of the child. I have no respect for those that live off their children instead of working ,they work the system. I wonder if he is giving support of his own two ?

Less chance of something bad happening? A beautiful child was dead. It doesn't get any worse than that!

Maybe I didn't use the proper choice of words. Maybe he chose to not go or was advised to not go due the strained relationships between himself and cherish's biological father. They both have made statements in the press. Point is we do not know because msm has not said why fiance was not there. He was at at least one service because there are pictures of him holding cherish's sisters. Hope that explains it better. Or the mother or someone close to her could have been told to get rid of him. There are tons of theories. Moo.

I just hope the judge if it gets that far has more caring for the 2 helpless children then a 45 yr old with an awful parenting history! Don't forget there was a father who spend years and a ton of money fighting to save his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member